• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially anyone who scales to or above this guy is 5-D (so I assume it only affected the god tiers of the verse) so the upgrades didn't affect mid tier characters like Makoto, she still has a possibly 5-A, higher with the power of order rating but I'm assuming you want her to be solidly large planet level right?

And this is why she still harbors hate towards humans in her soul.
Essentially anyone who scales to or above this guy is 5-D (so I assume it only affected the god tiers of the verse) so the upgrades didn't affect mid tier characters like Makoto, she still has a possibly 5-A, higher with the power of order rating but I'm assuming you want her to be solidly large planet level right?
Well shit, Blazblue verse isn't no joke when it comes to it's haxes.

I mean I wouldn't mind a Large Planet Level Makoto all honesty, but I'm sure people would disagree with the placement as she taken L's from higher tier characters such as Hazama, Relius, Ragna and Es. Though she is on par with Noel and Noel with Tsubaki so she could be the lower end of Large Planet Level. Small Country+ to Country Level to Possibly Large Planet Level, higher with Power of Order should work.

Yes. Yes it would because at least you can argue Cell has some kind of Wincon against them. He literally can't kill Dark Samus.
Hey... yo, at least DBZ has wins under their belt. That weren’t hand-delivered (Amy’s) or horribly researched (Tails, even if he won, it was a very horribly researched match that did no character justice. Luigi is my Mario boy).

At the same time, I have seen the struggle of figuring out a good matchup for Cell, so if Sonic needs to be the one take another L, at least it would be for my favorite Dragon Ball villain (as long as DBZ fans agree Super Sonic currently stomps Goku, cough)

Isn't Black Cat Vs Catwoman an one sided stomp because supernatural luck GG? (also generally Marvel street tiers > DC street tiers).
Yes but stomps never stopped DB
Hey... yo, at least DBZ has wins under their belt. That weren’t hand-delivered (Amy’s) or horribly researched (Tails, even if he won, it was a very horribly researched match that did no character justice. Luigi is my Mario boy).

At the same time, I have seen the struggle of figuring out a good matchup for Cell, so if Sonic needs to be the one take another L, at least it would be for my favorite Dragon Ball villain (as long as DBZ fans agree Super Sonic currently stomps Goku, cough)
Nah no need for metal to come back
Or emeryl being used
Tho shadow deserves one more chance

now that my anger is near 97% gone i'll see how they'll even make the fight work
shit looks like an 8/10 barring hulk's garbage model being used when he has better

d16c1fdc-e478-46bf-90c4-da7a931333d4

I created a list of Blazblue match ups that I found, heard or I think would be good. What do you guys think?:
Makoto Nanaya vs Leone
Makoto Nanaya vs Yang Xiao Long
Makoto Nanaya vs Makoto Niijima
Makoto Nanaya vs Squirrel Girl
Ragna vs Dante
Ragna vs Ichigo
Ragna vs Sol 2
Jin vs Vergil
Jin vs Ky
Jin vs Anakin
Jin vs Mitsuru
Jin vs Esdeath
Noel vs Dizzy
Noel vs Aigis
Noel vs Elphelt
Azrael vs Kenpachi
Azrael vs Saitama
Azrael vs Waldstein
Rachel vs Slayer
Rachel vs Valvatorez
Rachel vs Shalltear
Rachel vs Remilla
Litchi vs Milla
Litchi vs Valentine
Litchi vs Jam
Hakumen vs Baiken
Hakumen vs Dark Vader
Hakumen vs Baiken
Hakumen vs Sephiroth
Hakumen vs Archer
Hakumen vs Vergil
Tsubaki vs Pyhrra
Tsubaki vs Orie
Tsubaki vs Seryu
Tsubaki vs Erza
Tsubaki vs Wagner
Hazama vs Adachi
Hazama vs Gin
Relius vs Mayuri
Terumi vs Aizen
Terumi vs Dio
Terumi vs Ganondorf
Terumi vs Gilgamesh
Nine vs Irene
Nine vs I-No
Nine vs Terra

Last edited:
What about Azrael vs Akihiko?
Seems like a better Persona vs Blazblue match then Makoto vs Makoto. Perhaps to much masculinity to fit in such a small screen.

It kinda sucks that we likely aren’t getting a persona/SMT match beyond Giorno vs Joker. I mean it has a ton of potential but unless they want to celebrate SMT 5 or something it’s too niche.

Like I'm seeing slowly popping up all of a sudden as it's a good battle for Medaka as her other well know opponent is Goku. Though it's a stomp probably Barry vs Quicksilver levels.
I wonder can Medaka copy an Persona.
It kinda sucks that we likely aren’t getting a persona/SMT match beyond Giorno vs Joker. I mean it has a ton of potential but unless they want to celebrate SMT 5 or something it’s too niche.
Yu vs Josuke is getting well known. Also Adachi vs Kira Yoshikage.

I don’t see them even using Hazama, if anything it’s gonna be a Noel, Rachel or, if you wanna be spicy Valkenhyn.
Not unless I get it popular for everyone. The must picks are Noel, Rachel Hakumen and Jin. I really don't see characters like Amane or Hibiki coming. Now I have an idea to make a list of who is most likely coming to Death Battle.

Hazama got Gin.

Rachel vs Remilia wouldn’t really work out tbh as to my knowledge, they don’t have any way of killing each other. Rachel is too durable and Remilia has her whole Youkai existence on another plane thing going for her. Unless Rachel has holy magic, it feels like it would be Incon.

Rachel vs Remilia wouldn’t really work out tbh as to my knowledge, they don’t have any way of killing each other. Rachel is too durable and Remilia has her whole Youkai existence on another plane thing going for her. Unless Rachel has holy magic, it feels like it would be Incon.
Nope, I can see that battle as a DBX then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back