• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madoka Kaname definitely AP and hax stomp.

Pegasus Seiya is another matter, since 3-A and Low 2-C are the same thing for Death Battle.

It very likely that the fight may ended up be much closer and not be consider a downright stomp.
How big is the SS universe?
Also how bout the Multiplers for the cloths

How big is the SS universe?
As far i'm aware there is no quotes or statements that say that SS's universe is larger than our own, another matter are Hades's realms.

The Hyperdimension was too meant to be just as large as an universe and nothing more.

The Elysium has be stated to be infinite but i'm not sure if DB gonna buy that one, after all Broly hasn't be consider infinite.

No idea for the Underworld, i don't really remember if it was stated to be universal in size or not.

Last edited:
If we do get Soldier vs Sarge, do you think DB will buy Soldier’s immortality as well as the fact that he doesn’t have a soul thanks to the comics?
I don't see why they wouldn't. Espesially since Merasmus didn't think of anything along the lines of waiting for the Kill Me Come Back Stronger pills wearing off. The lack of Soul really wouldn't matter.

I assume they'd use that time Soldier's spine was snapped by a Yeti and he just casually got up as an example of the pills at work, though would have their abilities way higher than just repairing a spine considering Merasmus didn't even try to kill Soldier after he took those pills, even with things like the Bombinomicon, which can blow Soldier into pieces.

Also, I just saw a Yates commission for Ghetsis vs Rhea.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Espesially since Merasmus didn't think of anything along the lines of waiting for the Kill Me Come Back Stronger pills wearing off. The lack of Soul really wouldn't matter.

I assume they'd use that time Soldier's spine was snapped by a Yeti and he just casually got up as an example of the pills at work, though would have their abilities way higher than just repairing a spine considering Merasmus didn't even try to kill Soldier after he took those pills, even with things like the Bombinomicon, which can blow Soldier into pieces.

Also, I just saw a Yates commission for Ghetsis vs Rhea.
Here;s one for Yugi vs Ash

Wouldn't the most likely candidate for Sailor be Madoka? I'd assume that DB would go for a magical girl like battle
yes but Seiya has appeared to be another popular pick for Moon so it really boils down to which is more prefererable to the DB crew
I totally agree with this
Honestly i would prefer Ryuko vs Cutie Honey over Ryuko vs Shadow
I know i said 100 times that i want Ryuko vs Cutie Honey to happen, but this match is so ******* good
yeah but a thing called Obscurity say no sadly

maxresdefault.jpg
dcws4g2-4d1ee9b8-b09a-4958-a7fa-e8d4dfc13209.jpg

Red Rage anyone?

yeah but a thing called Obscurity say no sadly
Lucy was obscure, but somehow she managed to get an episode
Street Sharks and Extreme Dinosaurs are very obscure and yet Chad is interested in making this episode (I'm waiting for this episode to happen)
I still think they will choose Shadow over Honey, which sucks
Introducing a new franchise just to get shitstomped by a character that didn't win is bad thing imho
I'm hoping for Akame vs Ryuko or some shit like that, i heard that Akame's most requested opponent was Killua, but i doubt it, even with the DBX i think Ryuko vs Akame was more requested

Trying to compile every probable Marvel vs DC match. Tell me if I missed something
  • Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom
  • Boomerang vs Captain Boomerang
  • Shuma-Gorath vs Starro
  • Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
  • Ant-Man vs the Atom
  • Red Hulk vs Atrocitus
  • Scarecrow vs Mysterio
  • Killer Croc vs Lizard

Last edited:
Lucy was obscure, but somehow she managed to get an episode
Street Sharks and Extreme Dinosaurs are very obscure and yet Chad is interested in making this episode (I'm waiting for this episode to happen)
I still think they will choose Shadow over Honey, which sucks
Introducing a new franchise just to get shitstomped by a character that didn't win is bad thing imho
I'm hoping for Akame vs Ryuko or some shit like that, i heard that Akame's most requested opponent was Killua, but i doubt it, even with the DBX i think Ryuko vs Akame was more requested
well Lucy wasn't exactly there first pick remember and while lucy is obscure she at least had a cool OP to remember by
not to mention she was fighting against someone that was well known
I don't recall Ryuko vs Akame being more requested like i know it was requested but not by that much

@Tipper17 pretty sure Asura would be at a massive disadvantage considering his opponent would be constantly absorbing his rage and adding it to his power
i know im just thinking
Asura is kinda boned cause his only option now are either Kratos,Atrocitus and Z-Broly
Atrocitus is another Dc W and he also has Red-Hulk for a Red Rage Motiff Fight
Kratos has the obvious connections but i doubt you can pull of the Crazy Shit with him like you can with Broly vs Hulk
Z-Broly seems like the easiest choice to go with

well Lucy wasn't exactly there first pick remember and while lucy is obscure she at least had a cool OP to remember by
not to mention she was fighting against someone that was well known

Honey also had a cool OP and in this match-up she is fighting Ryuko and i'm pretty sure Ryuko is a well known character

I don't recall Killua vs Akame being more requested lol
maybe I've seen more trailers for it than for Ryuko vs Akame hell i've seen tatsumi moreso in that regards with ryuko
Honey also had a cool OP and in this match-up she is fighting Ryuko and i'm pretty sure Ryuko is a well known character
in comparison to Carnage? one of the most Iconic Marvel villains? she known but ain't that known

So it's a matter of if they believe that Madoka deserves to be Multiversal.
How do you interpret this statement:

Madoka was granted "the power to kill all enemies (Witches in Madoka verse) in all universes across all timelines in her own hands".

And "by killing witches she gains power" and "by using too much power may turn her into a witch".

How do you interpret this statement:

Madoka was granted "the power to kill all enemies (Witches in Madoka verse) in all universes across all timelines in her own hands".

And "by killing witches she gains power" and "by using too much power may turn her into a witch".

I think it should be interpreted as how many universes there is in the Madoka canon.

Sailor Moon also has Supergirl, which is a mu of the RT members want, buuuuut I don't see that happening. Not popular at all
I remember i think DJTiki was pushing for it, but i doubt that'll happen in this season ifat all
so one member was pushing for it?
Frankly hope not Madoka and Seiya has more connections with Usagi where Supergirl only has the whole blond alien teenage girl Motiff
plus it being a stomp for Usagi unless you try to scale her to her Silver age self

Didn't see or think of Shuma-Gorath vs Starro before, that's pretty good but Starro should show up in some game, movie or whatever first, the same can be said about Shuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back