• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF
Hulk died twice - one to Doomsday and one to Broly
Venom won against Bane, just to lose to Crona
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) lost to Android 18 (in S4) and to Shazam (in S6)

Oh I must sleep now. And oh the Community Death Battle poll for Balrog (Lord of the Rings) vs Elsa (Frozen) is not out yet. Or I have missed something? (My verdict anyway.)

we should be getting the DB cast this Thursday right

And what's wrong wit it? Celestialsapiens were stated many times have the greatest power in the universe, being Omnipotent, "Alien x can do anything",..... Ect, all of this shows that Alien x upscales above anything in Ben 10 plus the Servantis statement which is quoted in Alien x 2-B justification.

Everything is clear and does make 100% sense
And yet Hal still ***** on Ben huh.

You know the more I look back at it Hal vs Ben really was the Perfect shit storm. Like I still chuckle to this day reading all the salt.

Wiping him from existence with a massive AP difference?
2-B AP and dura vs 2-C AP and dura.......

Or one of his other massive amounts of haxes?
Like What ? I did read Hal Profile and none of his hax are gonna do anything to AX exept of Transmutation which doesn't even have enough range to affect Alien x pocket universe so it doesn't really matter

Last edited:
2-B AP and dura vs 2-C AP and dura.......

Like What ? I did read Hal Profile and none of his hax are gonna do anything to AX exept of Transmutation which doesn't even have enough range to affect Alien x pocket universe so it doesn't really matter
My guy Hal is considered 2-B to 2-A, he ***** on Alien X in terms of AP and don’t actually look at vs wiki for accurate DC and Marvel stats. Along with the fact none of Alien X haxs can affect Hal while Hal’s haxs actually can...

Then you have a clear winner, I still don’t why people still try to argue Alien X can beat Hal when he just clearly can’t

Listen I love Ben 10 and I was mad when Hal beat Ben, but then I realized all the stuff Hal had over Ben and how much more powerful Hal truly was and I just accepted it. I still think the way they killed Ben was BS though. Time travel is always a weak kill set up. Could’ve just vaporized Alien X or something.

Listen I love Ben 10 and I was mad when Hal beat Ben, but then I realized all the stuff Hal had over Ben and how much more powerful Hal truly was and I just accepted it. I still think the way they killed Ben was BS though. Time travel is always a weak kill set up. Could’ve just vaporized Alien X or something.
hell Hal could hack into omnitrix and force X back into Ben to get the kill
everyone agrees the Time Travel kill was stupid and they were better ways to get the kill

no_fucking_thanks_by_simbiothero_debbee5-pre.jpg

i swear folks are gonna rage harder than i did when this fight gets announced😄

no_fucking_thanks_by_simbiothero_debbee5-pre.jpg

i swear folks are gonna rage harder than i did when this fight gets announced😄
i can relate to that
no fan wants the debut of their favorite verse being a one way ticket to a stomp slaughterhouse

it's like if DB decides to make something like Seiya from Cautious Hero vs Star King Kirito
sure,they are both issekai protagonists with black hair,black clothing,dual swords and magic and shit, but their fight would be so fuckn unfair, that it's not even funny

i can relate to that
no fan wants the debut of their favorite verse being a one way ticket to a stomp slaughterhouse

it's like if DB decides to make something like Seiya from Cautious Hero vs Star King Kirito
sure,they are both issekai protagonists with black hair,black clothing,dual swords and magic and shit, but their fight would be so fuckn unfair, that it's not even funny
it be like that can't say i haven't been there.
The moment Crona was taken off the board it was all she wrote

TFW two of your most requested matchups end with you getting your ass kicked
usagi-tsukino-sailor-moon-sad-Favim.com-7019224.gif
Madoka Kaname definitely AP and hax stomp.

Pegasus Seiya is another matter, since 3-A and Low 2-C are the same thing for Death Battle.

It very likely that the fight may ended up be much closer and not be consider a downright stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back