• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both can be calced to around FTL, if Saitama could hit Sans Sans dies while Sans attacks are soul based which Saitama doesn't resist. It could go either way.
Also if it's not clear I'm shitposting
Damn, and for a moment I thought I wasn't alone.

I legitimately wanted this matchup, because I thought (and still think) it could be hype as hell. Wondering if Sans will be able to whittle down Saitama or if Caped-Baldy will get in the one punch he needs sounds like it could work really well in animation.

And also yeah with the right amount of leniency towards Sans, it's pretty close.

asta_vs_meliodas_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_devoymf-pre.jpg

Which doesn't describe you cuz you have by far the worst takes outta everyone in this thread.

I remember a spanish (i can understand basic spanish ) video on Steven vs Star basically calling the justification terrible (going by book statements primarily) but praising the fight and overall episode. there was a meme video in spanish of star being called satan or something iirc. tbf, Death Battle could have done a better job on that episode. though those video only had at most 1k views so idk seems exaggerated hate.

for the most part for those who actually watched the episode (lol 1.4m only), it seems well received.
I remember these gems:

there's this one guy who keeps spamming DB's twitter and the DB wiki who's been banned wanting revenge for Steven though lol

I could totally buy the LA hate for Ben vs Hal though.

wats wrong with them?
Admittedly I do think the Sharks could win against the TMNT sans some temporary upgrades, I just don't think they'll do it because it'd be rather predictable on DB's part. I don't think they've ever done a match-up that was brought up in podcasts, though I'm probably wrong.

The Extreme Dinosaurs originated in Street Sharks as the Dino-Vengers and both are more or less even, at least when the two teams were in the same show, but in their own series, the dinosaurs are insane and absurdly more powerful, and since the Extreme Dinosaurs were already the result of the Street Sharks growing less popular, I'd rather not watch them kill the sharks off again.

I'm currently working on profiles for the Extreme Dinosaurs btw

I'm aware of Ben 10 having a Huge fanbase in Latin America
Oh Ben 10 is HUGE in so many places... He was immense in Europe and a good chunk of Asia. It's mostly nostalgia at this point, but as we all know nostalgia is a VERY powerful force.

Admittedly I do think the Sharks could win against the TMNT sans some temporary upgrades, I just don't think they'll do it because it'd be rather predictable on DB's part. I don't think they've ever done a match-up that was brought up in podcasts, though I'm probably wrong.
I think a decent amount of battles originally came from the podcast if I recall. The first time I ever heard them mention Popeye vs Saitama for instance was as a community Death Battle last year.

Yet another overdue matchup eh

I think a decent amount of battles originally came from the podcast if I recall. The first time I ever heard them mention Popeye vs Saitama for instance was as a community Death Battle last year.
By podcast you mean that Death Battle Cast right?

Oh wait have the matchups we want actually get written into the suggestion form for the RT crew to even get noticed?

I think a decent amount of battles originally came from the podcast if I recall.
Hm, then I guess there's a good chance SS vs TMNT might happen

If they're gonna use VSBW stats and the most current series, TMNT need upgrades to take on the Street Sharks, I guess it'd be neat for the sharks to win but the TMNT carry so much popularity and nostalgia with them, there's a high likelihood that they could win.

Hm, then I guess there's a good chance SS vs TMNT might happen

If they're gonna use VSBW stats and the most current series, TMNT need upgrades to take on the Street Sharks, I guess it'd be neat for the sharks to win but the TMNT carry so much popularity and nostalgia with them, there's a high likelihood that they could win.
SS are most likely fighting Extreme Dinosaurs, cuz Chad really liked this MU

Street Sharks are most likely fighting Extreme Dinosaurs, cuz Chad really liked this MU
And that Street Sharks vs Extreme Dinosaurs is yet another Community Death Battle.

Off topic: do Christopher Guerrero, Gianni Matragrano, Phillip Sacramento, and Nicholas Andrew Louie make good voices for Street Sharks and/or Extreme Dinosaurs?

Since i cannot get TierMaker into working (it is not showing the pictures i put onto the list), i will now rank all Death Battle Season 8 like this:

S-tier: Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, Saitama vs Popeye, Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly
A-tier: Iron Fist vs Po, Madara vs Aizen, Korra vs Storm, Shadow vs Ryuko, Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash
B-tier: Link vs Cloud, Batman vs Iron Man, Yoda vs Mickey, Akuma vs Shao Kahn
C-tier: Heihachi vs Geese, Dio vs Alucard
F-tier: Blake vs Mikasa.

Macho vs Kool-Aid-Man is a joke and unranked.

What are your ratings for this season?

I know the guy who commissioned it. He just likes both series and thought a track of this would be cool. It’s as simple as that.
That to dope others into thinking this actually works as a Death Battle episode... He/She could have used a smaller sum to commission cheaper musicians to do the job if all he/she wants is a cool music.

Like how expensive is a Brandon Yates music compared to a TehGM music?

Really? When did he say that?

Noel has the matchup in mind first. And Chad immediately thinks this is a cool idea. Chad particularly likes the catchphrases.

Chad continues to show his interests in these matchups and the teams as a whole. Oh yeah these creatures are very 1990 cheesy.

And because Street Sharks won in the poll, the crew may wish to do the episode to "surprise" the audience.

Since i cannot get TierMaker into working (it is not showing the pictures i put onto the list), i will now rank all Death Battle Season 8 like this:

S-tier: Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, Saitama vs Popeye, Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly
A-tier: Iron Fist vs Po, Madara vs Aizen, Korra vs Storm, Shadow vs Ryuko, Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash
B-tier: Link vs Cloud, Batman vs Iron Man, Yoda vs Mickey, Akuma vs Shao Kahn
C-tier: Heihachi vs Geese, Dio vs Alucard
F-tier: Blake vs Mikasa.

Macho vs Kool-Aid-Man is a joke and unranked.

What are your ratings for this season?
Surprised but fine
SS are most likely fighting Extreme Dinosaurs, cuz Chad really liked this MU
This
That to dope others into thinking this actually works as a Death Battle episode... He/She could have used a smaller sum to commission cheaper musicians to do the job if all he/she wants is a cool music.

Noel has the matchup in mind first. And Chad immediately thinks this is a cool idea. Chad particularly likes the catchphrases.

Chad continues to show his interests in these matchups and the teams as a whole. Oh yeah these creatures are very 1990 cheesy.

And because Street Sharks won in the poll, the crew may wish to do the episode to "surprise" the audience.

Further detail

Or, they can do with their money what they want. They wanted to commision Brandon for the song, so they did. You are really over analyzing such a simple concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back