• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That to dope others into thinking this actually works as a Death Battle episode... He/She could have used a smaller sum to commission cheaper musicians to do the job if all he/she wants is a cool music.

Like how expensive is a Brandon Yates music compared to a TehGM music?
Or, they can do with their money what they want. They wanted to commision Brandon for the song, so they did. You are really over analyzing such a simple concept.

sigh...

Chad particularly likes the catchphrases.
Extreme Dinosaurs does have good catchphrases.

"CARNIVATE 'EM!"

And I see you were there to defend the Extreme Dinosaurs on twitter xD

Yeah, Bad Rap's weapon causing the K-T event and being constantly brought up as a weapon capable of destroying the world plus them getting ready to tank a meteor like a dozen times bigger than the one that wiped out the dinosaurs puts a lot in their favor.

The only planet-threatening enemies the Street Sharks have beaten weren't shown on-screen (at least with that kind of power).

What would be your rating of this season?
similar to yours but i have DioCard higher
the_predator_vs_boba_fett_by_connordiesel_dewlqrq-pre.jpg

For my 100th post on this site, I just wanna say---don't you think it's kinda ****** that all three RWBY episodes in DB were absolute trash to some extent? The same goes for Avatar (even Korra is brought down by her shitty matchup with a Marvel Herald instead of what anybody besides Ben wanted). If you could just erase 1-3 episodes from Season 8 entirely, what would they be?

For me it would be:
Doom Luther for being unnecessary filler capeshit
Akuma VS Shao Kahn for being Thor VS Wonder Woman but somehow worse
and Korra VS Storm for the reasons above

Was gonna replace Doom Luther with Blakasa but because I love Thunder Shroud so much I don't have the will to erase it from existence.

For my 100th post on this site, I just wanna say---don't you think it's kinda ****** that all three RWBY episodes in DB were absolute trash to some extent? The same goes for Avatar (even Korra is brought down by her shitty matchup with a Marvel Herald instead of what anybody besides Ben wanted).
Eh i say Weiss vs Mitsuru was good but had one of the worst kills on the show

I’m curious why so many people seem to dislike Blake vs Mikasa? The animation was good, the music was great, right result. Unless you absoulutly hate a RWBY win not seeing the big problem.
The animation was less good and more choppy and borderline incomplete feeling.

Sure, the choreography was pretty good, but the animation just wasn't that nice to look at.

I legitimately don't get the hate for Macho Kool-Aid, it was a fine joke episode and finally put an end to the Boomstick's Dad jokes. Sure, it was super short in terms of hand-drawn combat but Saitama VS Popeye more than made up for it.
This episode is pure wasted potential, it had the potential to be the best episode in season 8, but yet, they somehow ****** it up
Being a joke episode isn't an excuse, Chuck vs Segata is still one of my favorite episodes of all time, despite being a joke episode

This episode is pure wasted potential, it had the potential to be the best episode in season 8, but yet, they somehow ****** it up
Being a joke episode isn't an excuse, Chuck vs Segata is still one of my favorite episodes of all time, despite being a joke episode
All I wanted was for Macho Man to elbow drop through Planet Kool Aid Man, was that too much to ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back