• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OkI mean
What if they use Dragon Ball Heroes Goku lmao

We have CC Goku at 2-A and Seiya's only 2-C so maybe DB's gonna use Heroes so Goku can win
There's literally no way there using Xeno Goku
While they were express interest in using XenoVerse/Heroes characters Xeno Goku doesn't have anything in common with Seiya let alone has anybody he could face on DB

There's literally no way there using Xeno Goku
While they were express interest in using XenoVerse/Heroes characters Xeno Goku doesn't have anything in common with Seiya let alone has anybody he could face on DB
Rebirth Superman, purely for strongest version of Goku vs strongest mainline version of Supes.

It be hilarious no lie
Black L was tame in response given who he was fighting
But Goku eating another L in general gonna have Z-Stans bombard DB
This will be pure comedy if it does happen, of the highest order. The only thing that may rival it, is if it happens, and they give Goku the W for whatever reason. I can imagine some folks on here and other sites going into pure meltdown mode, lol

Rebirth Clark is literally Canon Superman and it be just the same thing with Black vs Thawne
Probably so, but it'd have to be different reasoning than what they had for Thawne, because the most OP version of Goku ain't as defenceless as Black was in that fight. Not even close.

Still see him losing to Supes again, but that fight would be dope as ****, and you cannot deny that.

Eh yeah fair
I just don't want Goku to lose thrice

Love the guy and all!

So him beating Seiya, this seemingly "OP" anime guy, would be pretty cool.

Unless that 2-A Saint Seiya thing is actually real? But yeah I just want Goku to not just lose a third time.

Probably so, but it'd have to be different reasoning than what they had for Thawne, because the most OP version of Goku ain't as defenceless as Black was in that fight. Not even close.

Still see him losing to Supes again, but that fight would be dope as ****, and you cannot deny that.
True but it just the same outcome but different version

I wonder who they’d feed to Jessica Cruz if they decide to use her
latest

Really want to know what MU you're going to have coming off Madara vs Aizen a fight the crew seems to be hyping up in the cast and if that fight truly slaps than what MU you could as Finale that could maintain intrest

What's the general consensus about madara vs aizen?

like i know it's like goku vs superman but is there a general consensus on who wins?

cause people online saying aizen wins when the death battle happens.

I take one look at madara and see Resistance to soul, illusion, perception, and power nullification.

He seems immune to most of aizens powers.

Is that reactive evolution thing the reason why people say aizen wins and because of his low godly regen.

What's the general consensus about madara vs aizen?

like i know it's like goku vs superman but is there a general consensus on who wins?

cause people online saying aizen wins when the death battle happens.

I take one look at madara and see Resistance to soul, illusion, perception, and power nullification.

He seems immune to most of aizens powers.

Is that reactive evolution thing the reason why people say aizen wins and because of his low godly regen.
Kind of a mix, almost 50-50, but Aizen has been the popular pick as of late (cuz it’s true). If you scale them both to the same tier it’s really debateable. But if you put Bleach at uni you think Aizen claps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back