• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Fortune from what?
miss-fortune-skullgirls.gif

This one?

Wait, Hercules from Marvel? I thought Disney Hercules. Hercules stomps hard with Chaos War feats and still stomps without them.
Isn't that only a massively amped Thor who has like the powers of Zeus and stuff, like Rune King Thor?,

Also Disney Hercules would be really funny but he'd die instantly, he's only High 4-C vs universal+

Oh right, they said something on the cast today I think some people need to hear. “Some people get too hung up on the who wins and why. Sometimes even if the result is clear, we just want to make a cool fight.”

Connections?
Pyrokinetic asshole villainesses that were driven to madness by a higher power, were responsible for the downfall of a certain area of importance (Ba Sing Se and Beacon respectively), and usually have two cronies by their side when they go to cause mayhem.\

There's more but that's the main gist of it

It literally is, though. Space Marines are weaklings compared to shit like the OG Mobile Infantry or Destiny Guardians.
Can I get a link to em? The average space marine is comparable to master chief and for all I know. Saying space marines are fodder to another verse when they are fodder to primarchs in their own verse is strange to me. Are the gundamns capable of beating like the chaos forces on cadia?
And even then thats only space marines vs the other verses you mentioned. Theres also necrons, tyranids, orcs, eldar, dark eldar, tau(lol) etc etc when I think of other verses vs 40k.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back