• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capeshit MU aren't bad but you gotta focus on ones that fans could give a shit about instead ones that makes fans go meh
I would like that but remember S7-S8? A lot of not good picks, even if some of them are bad due to timing and some are still decent. DB has shit the bed with comics really hard.

This would be so cursed
IMG_1196.jpg

I would like that but remember S7-S8? A lot of not good picks, even if some of them are bad due to timing and some are still decent. DB has shit the bed with comics really hard.
i can't disagree with you there outside Hulk vs Broly,Archie Sonic vs Wally,Goku Black vs Reverse Flash,Iron Fist vs Po and Cable vs Booster most of the MU releating to Comics have been ranged from Ok-Bad as of late
This would be so cursed
IMG_1196.jpg
ZZZZZZZZZZ MU
literally just red rage edition

So, we're ignoring all of the novels AND Memories of Nobody?

Isn't that just lovely?

He's a tricky character, mostly because his Hax and ap are all over the place being comfortably 4-B but also having tier 1 Hax and resistances and killing him creates a tier 1 version of himself and so on. Best bet would be Gilgamesh from Fate, as they are super thematically relative, AND it's pretty well balanced
My opinion:

Star Butterfly: she is too weak, even with planet-destroying magic, and her best hax are making people halluciniate, which most likely does nothing to the Emperor. But if she had another Tier 4-3 character on her side, she would win. 20% chance by herself

Kirby: can be rendered useless by Emperor, but he can crack planets in half. I say 30% chance.

Goku, can be rendered useless by Emperor's psychich attacks, but his psychical power is universe-level, so fairer match. 50% chance.

Superman: propabluy the best balanced against mind control and power greater than Emperor, 60% chance.

Thanos: can snap Emperor from existanse, but Infinity Gauntlet only works on 1 dimension, so Emperor would just go to Warp where the gauntlet dosen,t work. Psycically weaker than Emperor without stones. 75% chance.

Thanos: can snap Emperor from existanse, but Infinity Gauntlet only works on 1 dimension, so Emperor would just go to Warp where the gauntlet dosen,t work. Psycically weaker than Emperor without stones. 75% chance.
How would he figure out the Infinity Gauntlet’s specific weakness?

• Thor vs Vegeta
This would be pretty hype honestly
  • Catwoman vs Black Cat
Don’t vibe with it, also Marvel Street levelers are usually >>> DC Street levelers so it may be a foregone conclusion.

MU has a lot of obvious connections though, ig.
  • Red Hulk / Asura vs Atrocitus
Asura vs Atrocitus is hype, Atrocitus vs Hulk but Red ain’t.
  • Harley Quinn episode (vs RWBY or LoL)
How would you like these lol
Dunno who’d be a good MU for Quinn.

Also those other fights are far too memey. Far worse than Korra vs Storm really. How many legitimately bad MUs have they done recently? Besides comics overuse and bad timing, not that much to be fair.

Also those other fights are far too memey. Far worse than Korra vs Storm really. How many legitimately bad MUs have they done recently? Besides comics overuse and bad timing, not that much to be fair.
yeah not much tbf thinking about it

S9 should be more open whn you think about we gotten through most of the big names this season

yeah not much tbf thinking about it

S9 should be more open whn you think about we gotten through most of the big names this season
You would think that but there are still like 30+ viable picks for both and shitton of returnees.

****, see, I forgot Ghost Rider vs Spawn is a thing, tho thats more decent I guess.

I'm pretty sure they would use base thor whose universal like hulk

Base Thor is what I was referring to, his base for the last several years now has been Skyfather level, and again even if they strictly take it all the way down to Savage Hulk at Universal+, if they incorporate Thought-Years for their Volume scaling ( Something they are clearly doing now via Reverse Flash vs. Goku Black,) Thought-Years put a single marvel verse at 106 Quadrillion x Universal, and if we took the whole 2x universal via Hyperion scaling, that's already 212 Quadrillion x Universal, and then he has his 10x multiplier via Warrior's Madness...

Last edited:
This would be pretty hype honestly

Don’t vibe with it, also Marvel Street levelers are usually >>> DC Street levelers so it may be a foregone conclusion.

MU has a lot of obvious connections though, ig.

Asura vs Atrocitus is hype, Atrocitus vs Hulk but Red ain’t.

Dunno who’d be a good MU for Quinn.
Jinx from league of legends

Base Thor is what I was referring to, his base for the last several years now has been Skyfather level, and again even if they strictly take it all the way down to Savage Hulk at Universal+, if they incorporate Thought-Years for their Volume scaling ( Something they are clearly doing now via Reverse Flash vs. Goku Black,) Thought-Years put a single marvel verse at 106 Quadrillion x Universal, and if we took the whole 2x universal via Hyperion scaling, that's already 212 Quadrillion x Universal, and then he has his 10x multiplier via Warrior's Madness...
What is the distance of a single "thought-year" in Marvel again?

I'm sure they're going to use King Thor (The current Thor) in DB.
If they used Immortal Hulk, they are absolutely using King Thor as he's been like this longer than Immortal Hulk

Real Question is, if they are going to scale King Thor to Old King Thor who is admitted to be past his prime and stalemated Phoenix Force Wolverine, Dr. Doom ( who was sorcerer supreme, the ironfist, the Starbrand and possessed by Zarathos...cause comics) and Old Loki using the Necrosword of Gorr, and later even fought Gorr AGAIN, who was relatively the same as he was before)

You would think that but there are still like 30+ viable picks for both and shitton of returnees.

****, see, I forgot Ghost Rider vs Spawn is a thing, tho thats more decent I guess.
True but it really boils down to what Viable Returners we have left
https://character-stats-and-profile...o_X/Marvel_Universe:_1_Trillion_Thought-years. Here is the calc

Tldr: 1 Thought year =1,051,177,816,429,973.875 light-years
idk will DB really go all in on the Thought Year thing

True but it really boils down to what Viable Returners we have left

idk will DB really go all in on the Thought Year thing
Even without Thought-Years he still stomps via Skyfather Scaling, it's just Thought Years are another nail in the coffin for Vegeetz,

Doesn't Help that Marvel universes are also technically Micro-cosms like DB, with the whole 10+ realms in one universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back