• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgot to mention, but while I still think that Asuna is Elahyym Van Houten's best MU (y'know, Xenogears), I did find myself putting Blaze down as an honourable mention.

Here's the (preliminary) chart, for those curious:

MU4ELLY.png

Paper Mario:
Mario-Kun:
  • Toon Force.
I mean even I agree with 2-A Pure Hearts tbh, 2-B is a lowball at this point.

So Mario-kun is a noob trap for casual debaters that still assume toon-force/gag feats = unbeatable?

Also I heard Mario-maker Mario is quite powerful, what are the reasons? (Assuming they're not a copy-paste of tier 1 Minecraft Steve arguments).

I'm repelled, yet curious. Do explain.
Both are hired killers: one hunts monsters, the other hunts men.
Both are well beyond their prime in human years and look old but their healing factor/mutations have enabled them to keep in top-class fighting shape.
Both are amongst the most skilled fighters of their verses.
Both have a nemesis who is considered to be superior to them in fighting skills (Batman/Vilgefortz).
Both have white haired daughter/daughter figures (Ravager/Ciri).
Both use a forcefield to block attacks from stronger foes (IKON suit/Quen).
Both like to prep for fights.
Both use grenades with various effects.
Both start out with neutral alignment but DS does more bad while Geralt does more good.
Both have made deals with the Devil (Trigon/Gaunter O'Dimm).
Both served in the army and were unwillingly involved in war crimes.

Both are hired killers: one hunts monsters, the other hunts men.
Both are well beyond their prime in human years and look old but their healing factor/mutations have enabled them to keep in top-class fighting shape.
Both are amongst the most skilled fighters of their verses.
Both have a nemesis who is considered to be superior to them in fighting skills (Batman/Vilgefortz).
Both have white haired daughter/daughter figures (Ravager/Ciri).
Both use a forcefield to block attacks from stronger foes (IKON suit/Quen).
Both like to prep for fights.
Both use grenades with various effects.
Both start out with neutral alignment but DS does more bad while Geralt does more good.
Both have made deals with the Devil (Trigon/Gaunter O'Dimm).
Both served in the army and were unwillingly involved in war crimes.
That’s cool but can geralt SEE FASTER because Slade can. If he can’t then Slate wins because he can see faster which isn’t a thing

I still think Wei Shen is Kazuma Kiryu's better opponent. But I'd like to know the connection of Sing VS Kazuma Kiryu.

For the KFH matchup, maybe we could have Landlord VS RWBY Chibi Yang Xiao Long.
I honestly don't really know because I haven't seen Kung Fu Hustle, but seeing Kiryu interact with any Jackie Chan character would probably be absolutely amazing.

Edit: From my limited knowledge, I assume it's two good people who are part of criminal organizations.

I honestly don't really know because I haven't seen Kung Fu Hustle, but seeing Kiryu interact with any Jackie Chan character would probably be absolutely amazing.

Edit: From my limited knowledge, I assume it's two good people who are part of criminal organizations.
"Jack Chan" character? Sing is Stephen Chow character. Stephen Chow is known for his comedy films as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back