• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aizen part 3

191.png

In the manga, tosen (blind captain who sides with Aizen) is fitted with hollowfication by Aizen. He has stopped by his former best friends and realizes the errors of his ways and starts crying but then suddenly explodes into a pile of blood and the camera cues to Aizen having been responsible

The reason being is that Aizen noted tosens sense of justice and hatred towards the soul society for the death of his best friend created a tear in him that could not be fixed
He was so spiritually torn that it would destroy him and prevent him from entering the soul cycle
So aizen chose to kill him out of what he perceived as Mercy
Aizen can be argued to do this alot
In his twisted mind what he did to hinamori was Mercy
And him leaving tier half dead was so the shinigami would not go after

image0.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

basically aizen saw it as a mercy kill

maxresdefault.png

I'm very very late to this lol, couldn't get around to it until today.

Wasn't a fan of Akuma v Kahn honestly. Very weak fight and one of the weakest of the season imo. Most of the fight looked like it was trying to emulate a 2D fighter stylistically and I think it REALLY impacted the fight negatively. Made a lot of the actions look stiff as hell and the jank much more noticeable, and the destruction was pretty limp and flaccid. Akuma flicked through his forms so damn quickly that it didn't really feel like there was any time to soak them in, Shin Akuma was onscreen for not even a full 20 seconds and landed TWO HITS before getting btfo'd into Oni form, for instance, and the death was disappointing as hell, especially when considering the characters we were dealing with. Everyone else has already talked about this but the research was scuffed as hell too, SF being filled to the brim with outlier feats and non-canon ones to try and fluff Akuma up as much as possible, while Shao Kahn got handed literal ******* planetary feats as if this was supposed to be a fair matchup.

I don't think there was any good expectations for this fight though, and I certainly didn't have any going in, so I guess that's for the best. Sucks that Akuma got wasted on this when he just has much, much better matchups imo (Akuma vs Raoh being shit on still sucks).

I also have absolutely no interest in Korra vs Storm because why the hell would you do this matchup when both characters just have infinitely superior choices. Hoping the last two fights in the season after this one are better, at least.

Can someone please explain where in the hell the outerversal scaling comes from for BOTH Akuma and Shao Khan? I thought some of you were tripping when you brought that horrendous wank up, but no, there's those that actually believe it...

Can someone please explain where in the hell the outerversal scaling comes from for BOTH Akuma and Shao Khan? I thought some of you were tripping when you brought that horrendous wank up, but no, there's those that actually believe it...

Akuma i think comes from a comic book of him which had stuff like that and i guess some implication of tier 1 dark hado energy, thats the only thing i know you can get that

For Shao Kahn, its from a novel for MK (yes a novel) which talks of duality and shit like that which kahn fuses during realm merge, one tried to get that on vs wiki once

Akuma i think comes from a comic book of him which had stuff like that and i guess some implication of tier 1 dark hado energy, thats the only thing i know you can get that

For Shao Kahn, its from a novel for MK (yes a novel) which talks of duality and shit like that which kahn fuses during realm merge, one tried to get that on vs wiki once
The former sounds beyond weak as shit as evidence of outerversal, and the latter literally just sounds like flowery language put in for his realm merging. Did someone seriously try to get Kahn upgraded for that?

i'm still baffled on the next MU
they really decided to go with a MU that makes most bout every Mu this season look utterly tame in terms of an utter stomps and ass beating
there's not a single route you can argue for korra to have an advantage here

Wondering why there is something missing in Akuma vs Shao Kahn that makes the episode a distance from perfection.

Writer: Hershel Lousyton

e419af1737c16813bb25dccc19197de4.gif

Who doesn't hate dimensional tiering? It's always a can of worms that only those who actively care about that stuff will ever understand
Well what about dimension tiering is what possibly helps Simon the Digger beat Kyle Rayner?

Does Strom vs Korra even have history? For a season about history I’ve haven’t hear shit about this match lol.
was a CDB and was a popular suggestion a few years back in the mid 10s
A choice out of no other choices.

Like Korra vs Rey and Storm vs Weather Report get way more popular and shadows Korra vs Storm at the moment Star Wars: The Force Awakens is on screen worldwide.

Or was it me who put Storm vs Weather Report on the table?

i'm still baffled on the next MU
they really decided to go with a MU that makes most bout every Mu this season look utterly tame in terms of an utter stomps and ass beating
there's not a single route you can argue for korra to have an advantage here
Being stompy is one thing.
Being so stompy one is clearly more superior than the other character is another thing.
Being so stompy one is clearly more superior than the other character even normies know it is yet another thing.

And Korra vs Storm is such stompy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back