• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but there are always going to be those few hardcore fans who believe DB is unbeatable and will make 40-minute long debunk videos screaming about the result.

Oh speak of the devil, one of them just posted! How convenient!
so what are the Universal Feats for Touhou now these days
Heaven feat can't be used now

so what are the Universal Feats for Touhou now these days
Heaven feat can't be used now
Still needs to be evaluated, but Doremy has dream creation feats that can get up to 2-C, Kaguya creating an infinite corridor and Miko absorbing it, and Sagume creating an occult ball with infinite power.

If you believe Akyuu's statement about the Netherworld being larger than hell, then there's also dream Tenshi shaking heaven and threatening to destroy all of it.

Malomtek do NOT ******* interact I come here for fun not more pointless debates

true but the faulty calcs are low hanging fruit and easy to call BS on.

which is why I dislike Dragonball so much. One feat and then stack multipliers on it. only to have 17 on poacher island on par with SSB Goku.

sigh.

Yeah, but there are always going to be those few hardcore fans who believe DB is unbeatable and will make 40-minute long debunk videos screaming about the result.

Oh speak of the devil, one of them just posted! How convenient!
I mean that's true for any fandom of a popular franchise, no? For example there was barely any (Notable) negative backlash from GB Vs RF and most folks had to look up obscure youtubers in order to find "salt".

I don't think there's anybody on the planet who could seriously argue Hit outhaxxes Sakuya.

I'll be very interested to see how they treat Touhou speed though, since the only visual speed feat we have is a fodder tier character deflecting light.
They'll probably have Sakuya in the millions of times FTL, based off the femto-fibre thing, since that is in the measurement of femto-seconds, rather than the high-ball you're going for on this site for Planck time. As for AP, realistically they'll probably give her universal in some sense. Her hax is better, but DB will most likely argue that Hit will win via blitz + organ crush due to him being a character who doesn't screw around during a fight.

Still needs to be evaluated, but Doremy has dream creation feats that can get up to 2-C, Kaguya creating an infinite corridor and Miko absorbing it, and Sagume creating an occult ball with infinite power.

If you believe Akyuu's statement about the Netherworld being larger than hell, then there's also dream Tenshi shaking heaven and threatening to destroy all of it.

Malomtek do NOT ******* interact I come here for fun not more pointless debates
How Sakuya comepares to them?
I mean that's true for any fandom of a popular franchise, no? For example there was barely any (Notable) negative backlash from GB Vs RF and most folks had to look up obscure youtubers in order to find "salt".
true honeslty bout the same with Dio vs Alucard outside sunday there isn't much salt and war over it

I thought Homura stomped Sakuya due to better time Manip
Sakuya vs Homura would...probably go in Sakuya's favor. It would for certain without Akuma Homura. With...it's debatable, as they have PMMM at uni+ instead of multi+, but Homura is haxxed af anyway. Regardless, Homura is most likely getting I-No from Guilty Gear.

They'll probably have Sakuya in the millions of times FTL, based off the femto-fibre thing, since that is in the measurement of femto-seconds, rather than the high-ball you're going for on this site for Planck time. As for AP, realistically they'll probably give her universal in some sense. Her hax is better, but DB will most likely argue that Hit will win via blitz + organ crush due to him being a character who doesn't screw around during a fight.
There are a couple issues with the femto statement but yeah that's a fair guess.
How Sakuya comepares to them?
Could hurt and kill Mokou, who regularly fights Kaguya to the death.

Also I would caution dismissing feats as "invalid" by our own standards when talking about DB, I mean they literally had tier 7 Dio!
true honeslty bout the same with Dio vs Alucard outside sunday there isn't much salt and war over it
That is indeed true I think some folks forget the sheer magnitude of salt it takes to even come close to the likes of GvS2 and Ben Vs Hal, when they claim a MU may cause a "salt mine".

Also I would caution dismissing feats as "invalid" by our own standards when talking about DB, I mean they literally had tier 7 Dio!

That is indeed true I think some folks forget the sheer magnitude of salt it takes to even come close to the likes of GvS2 and Ben Vs Hal, when they claim a MU may cause a "salt mine".
Tier 7 with only Stingy ripper eyes and Anime only feat tbf

She is, but only with Akuma Homura. IIRC DB doesn't buy multiversal Madoka anyways.
How popular is Homura vs Sakuya?
there both apart of the time trio from IIRC

Could hurt and kill Mokou, who regularly fights Kaguya to the death.
But can Mokou and Kaguya beat MUI Goku and UE Vegeta though? I think not.

More seriously though, I think Madoka Magika is too obscure and too far past any relevance or its peak in popularity, especially "versus" popularity, for Death Battle to care about it. But I may be wrong. Death Battle has surprised me before.

How popular is Homura vs Sakuya?
there both apart of the time trio from IIRC
Pretty sure it was both's most popular MU until Sakuya vs Hit started gaining traction.
Yes, yes, I know you think that. You wanna post the shitty MS Paint comic you drew again or should I go dig it up myself?

More seriously though, I think Madoka Magika is too obscure and too far past any relevance or its peak in popularity, especially "versus" popularity, for Death Battle to care about it. But I may be wrong. Death Battle has surprised me before.
Thats what i keep thinking
How relevant is the series overall to normies and casuals
Who are people betting on next

I know profiles for both verses here are differrent than other circles so just checking
Rooting Akuma betting Kahn

It’s one of Sakuya’s most popular matchups alongside Dio and Hit.
Really thinking about here
Madoka vs Moon was popular but Seiya vs Moon kinda overtook it
Dio ain't coming back
Which leaves But Hit who does have decent option like Hyouga from SS the latter too irrelevant to be in DB notice when someone likes Hades was a who to the researchers
And Swan shown interest in it given he made a TN on Hit vs Sakuya

Really boils down to how popular Madoka is overall in the Vs community and whether or not it could gain much for DB and whether the team has interest in the verse appearing

While I ******* love Akuma Midway Khan is really growing on me, like I’m betting Khan but I really don’t know who to root for. Like if it was MK 9-11 Khan then yeah Akuma is the one I’m rooting for. But if it’s Midway I’m gonna be mixed

So any wise guys here can give me an idea on Madoka popularity?
While I ******* love Akuma Midway Khan is really growing on me, like I’m betting Khan but I really don’t know who to root for. Like if it was MK 9-11 Khan then yeah Akuma is the one I’m rooting for. But if it’s Midway I’m gonna be mixed
I hope they either make a custom model for Shao Kahn and not use that ugly ass MK 11 one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back