• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiversal, scaling from Wally and Barry nearly destroying the multiverse in their race.
Makes sense technically, since the Negative Speed Force is equal to the Speed Force and Thawne's got full control over it
Speaking of Speed Force, who can Hunter Zolomon fight against - Hit, Scourge, Homura Akemi, Equuleus Subaru/Saturn... Who else?

Yes, with the negative speed force. If you payed attention to the beginning of their post fight they literally compare their physical stats of tanking the infinite mass punch to the universe blowing up, and said there's a lot more going on than just how many stars and universes they could blow up. Meaning stats weren't the verdict, which it never was when RF is immortal by DB standards and has hax to bypass durability.

Imagine if they introduce a top-tier 2hu character in Death Battle only to have them be pegged as barely even island level and lose 2hu's first ever matchup.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh baby, just imagine.

Alright which characters deaths in this season of DB would have massive consequences for the verse
Alucard dying means the Nazis win WWII so oof...
Imagine if they introduce a top-tier 2hu character in Death Battle only to have them be pegged as barely even island level and lose 2hu's first ever matchup.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh baby, just imagine.
We get it you disagree with 2hu being rated high, try saying something original and actually funny for once ok?

Alucard dying means the Nazis win WWII so oof...
Wouldn't this happen after WWII, or is Hellsing happening later just a thing from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged?

Regardless, the Joestars and Speedwagon Foundation could stop the Nazis, espesially with the help of the rest of the Hellsing organization. Even if we assume Jotaro is dead from Jotaro vs Kenshiro (Assuming that fight's canon to this one), DIO would already be dead and Kenshiro would probably be even worse for the Nazis to have to deal with.

PicsArt_10-25-07.31.50.png
This makes me wanna get into JOJO ngl.

Alternatively, imagine DB accepting String Theory 2hu among other things and them ending up in tier 1-C.

Now that would be some funny stuff.
Highly unlikely, given they've yet to delve into that stuff with DC/Marvel, with the former being the most likely during a high stakes match where that'd finally be brought up. Kyle vs Simon being the bet. As annoying as it would be for some people on this site, Malomtek's would be more likely to happen than that. Not saying that it will, since we have no feckin clue how they'll scale Touhou just yet, but that's how it is.

Touhou is a bit too vague to scale properly, it all just comes down to personal interpretation. Personally I have Touhou as tier 2 physically with tier 1 hax, but that’s just me.

Alternatively, imagine DB accepting String Theory 2hu among other things and them ending up in tier 1-C.

Now that would be some funny stuff.
Yeah that would be hilarious but highly unlikely.
Wouldn't this happen after WWII, or is Hellsing happening later just a thing from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged?

Regardless, the Joestars and Speedwagon Foundation could stop the Nazis, espesially with the help of the rest of the Hellsing organization. Even if we assume Jotaro is dead from Jotaro vs Kenshiro (Assuming that fight's canon to this one), DIO would already be dead and Kenshiro would probably be even worse for the Nazis to have to deal with.
I was under impression this was in verse and not DB crossover canon, either way I made that initial assumption since post cat-boy Alucard wasn't used.

Touhou is a bit too vague to scale properly, it all just comes down to personal interpretation. Personally I have Touhou as tier 2 physically with tier 1 hax, but that’s just me.
Undertale is also kinda vague and open to interpretation from what I’ve seen so maybe it can fight Touhou

I don't think there's anybody on the planet who could seriously argue Hit outhaxxes Sakuya.

I'll be very interested to see how they treat Touhou speed though, since the only visual speed feat we have is a fodder tier character deflecting light.
You could probably also use Suika’s Heaven Shattering feat as potential attack speed scaling if you buy it.

Undertale is also kinda vague and open to interpretation from what I’ve seen so maybe it can fight Touhou
Ye, it is. I know there are a few popular UT vs Touhou matchups such as Clownpiece vs Jevil or Yukari vs Sans (though with the latter, it’s an easy stomp for Yukari, which is why it should be a joke episode imo, where the two just don’t fight and are too lazy to do anything but a bit of trolling.)

Imagine if they do island level Sakuya but have her beat Hit anyways by blitzing + EE/Age manip.

The salt would sustain me for centuries to come.
Similar to Goku Black, I actually don't think there would be that much salt tbh (Hit is one of those "cool" characters that became irrelevant as soon as MUi/Ui was introduced then Jiren, Broly, Moro, Granola, etc pretty much power-scaled him outta the plot). DBS is kinda like junk food but in anime/manga form.

IIRC the japanese text refers to the area she destroys as tengai (the canopy of the Heavens) and not tenkai (actual Heaven).

So Suika was just destroying a relatively small part of the sky that we don't have an exact size for.
Ah I see. So yeah it would probably be hard to get an estimate for it then, cause iirc before, her shattering tenkai, which is said to be an infinitely sized realm would’ve been 3-A at the very least. Now I’m not sure, but you can still get good arguments for universal and up for physical Touhou

Imagine if they do island level Sakuya but have her beat Hit anyways by blitzing + EE/Age manip.

The salt would sustain me for centuries to come.
A "Hit vs Sakuya" match is going to end in Hit directly overpowering Sakuya and crushing her in stats and hax. If anything, they'll just say Hit ignores Sakuya's hax by simply powering up more because "high ki > hax in Dragon Ball" and "something something fast improvement".

It's what's going to happen, given DB precedent in how they're rating DBS characters, the likelihood of dismissing most "cosmic 2hu" statements as hyperbole, the "visual unimpressiveness" of most 2hu stuff regardless, and a potential desire to appease DB fanboys. You heard it here first, folks.

Similar to Goku Black, I actually don't think there would be that much salt tbh (Hit is one of those "cool" characters that became irrelevant as soon as MUi/Ui was introduced then Jiren, Broly, Moro, Granola, etc pretty much power-scaled him outta the plot). DBS is kinda like junk food but in anime/manga form.
Yeah, but there are always going to be those few hardcore fans who believe DB is unbeatable and will make 40-minute long debunk videos screaming about the result.

Oh speak of the devil, one of them just posted! How convenient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back