• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think alucard should win but seeing as DB is going full wank, Dio probably has this.
Oh weekly exists everywhere and nowhere now.

I'm bored rn, so I have this page open while trying to find something to do lol
Envious of you - I basically am so busy, my time hanging on here are the residual time when traffics are in the way, the documents are loading... ETC.

Side topic:

Is anyone actually thinking Killua Zoldyck vs Akame (Akame ga Kill!) is actually fairer than Killua vs Black☆Star?

At worst, you can say that using the Cloud Split feat is wank...even though it is simply them using some feats from the anime. So it's not really "Wank". Just using a feat you disagree with them using.

Tbh, I kinda wish to see some form of All Might vs Superman. Like most versions of Super probably but goddamn I really seeing these two in a match up

Still think alucard should win but seeing as DB is going full wank, Dio probably has this.
pepe.png

alright m8 explain
like we're playing highball/lowballing Dio here and the only thing Alucard going here is his regen
Even the regen gets debunked.

Trump "cards" of Alucard

1. Insane low godly regeneration - debunked as using 3424867 soul reserves so it can be depleted
2. Level 0 - removes low godly regeneration and gives blood supply for Dio to amp himself
3. Regeneration still valid with Level 0 - just Anderson level regeneration and does not cover the heart, which destroying them kills similar vampires like... late stage Anderson
4. Mind control - Dio can do it too, and has multiple ways to do so
5. City block level telekinesis - dwarfed by the sky slicing feat or just matched by the ship explosion feat
6. Skyscraper slicing feat - can or cannot yield higher results, but likely dwarfed by the sky slicing feat. (Which makes people realise how even more OP FOTNS can be)
The Alucard fans really need to rely on the power of the cat now.

Oh I spent too much time here my work is behind schedule
The cat is the final trump card pal.

Because when they start using anime exclusive outliers it starts to become wank.
Or they don't see it as an outlier and this isn't the first time they've used anime only stuff. IIRC, there is also some meteor feat they might use for backscaling to DIO which iirc is around the same level.

Also, didn't DB calc Jotaro's Diamond Breaking Feat like....extremely high? Pretty sure it would make the Cloud Split more consistent if they use that same calc as well.

So it doesn't FEEL right. Okay then. Not like it changes anything here considering DIO's stats would still be above Alucard. So them going, as you say, "full wank" doesn't change the outcome.
Even if you agree with the outcome you should at least realize that bad arguments poor representation of the characters is still a bad thing.

Even if you agree with the outcome you should at least realize that bad arguments poor representation of the characters is still a bad thing.
But how is it a bad argument or poor representation? I find a composite Part 1 and Part 3 Dio to still make sense as from my knowledge, DIO simply didn't use his old Phantom Blood abilities due to having The World so it doesn't really contradict anything. So giving him his Part 1 stuff is not outlandish. Especially when our profiles here do the very same. Part 3 DIO still has his Part 1 shit with the only thing that changes is his weakened regen.

But how is it a bad argument or poor representation? I find a composite Part 1 and Part 3 Dio to still make sense as from my knowledge, DIO simply didn't use his old Phantom Blood abilities due to having The World so it doesn't really contradict anything. So giving him his Part 1 stuff is not outlandish. Especially when our profiles here do the very same. Part 3 DIO still has his Part 1 shit with the only thing that changes is his weakened regen.
plus nothing stated in canon he lost those abilities just moreso Araki forgot

Or they don't see it as an outlier and this isn't the first time they've used anime only stuff. IIRC, there is also some meteor feat they might use for backscaling to DIO which iirc is around the same level.
Meteor feat? Is it the one in Part 6. Also someone link me to the anime cloud split feat pls. Been a long time since I watched the anime

I mean why wouldn't he have his Part 1 abilities? The only thing that changed between Part 1 and 3 is that DIO's regen got weaker from Jonathan's body rejecting him and he gained The World, nothing implies that he lost those abilities in between. Though the weakened regen thing probably means nothing if they use Awakened/High DIO who no longer has that weakness

I mean why wouldn't he have his Part 1 abilities? The only thing that changed between Part 1 and 3 is that DIO's regen got weaker from Jonathan's body rejecting him and he gained The World, nothing implies that he lost those abilities in between. Though the weakened regen thing probably means nothing if they use Awakened/High DIO who no longer has that weakness
If his body was regecting him most of the abilities would also be affect since most of those abilities are based off his body control

If his body was regecting him most of the abilities would also be affect since most of those abilities are based off his body control
And awakened DIO makes that a non issue. Also, it also assumes the the body restricts more than the regen and that DIO can't use his other skills. So once again, there is no reason for him to not have his Part 1 abilities other than "it doesn't FEEL right".

Why wouldn't an individual's body regecting them not cause negative effects on abilities based on body control.
You mean like how it didn't cause negative effects on him draining blood or using flesh buds? Abilities that require Body Control? There's no reason to expect anything outside of his regen to be harmed by this. And even then, the regen still exists, just weakened a bit. So at worst, his body control abilities are weakened, which isn't shown outside of regen.

"It's time to educate you on how a real vampire does battle!"
dcxx0zx-92c2c27e-eb4a-440b-b83d-9b2f09d934e0.png

"Oh? You're approaching me?"
af575e62d4d01ea820a1b030d85921c280ccd148v2_hq.jpg
(Debates)
Troll face Dio fans vs Troll face Alucard fans
(Discussion on the artwork, fight and sound/music potential and the explanation by Liam and co)
Scholar face Dio fans vs Scholar face Alucard fans

Last edited:
I will pray for another Jotaro Match-Up in death battle win or lose as i am a certified Jotaro fanboy and would like to see him in a spirte animation hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back