• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this won't be pretty huh? This is the season where streaks will be broken a lot huh?
This is a season where streaks have been broken a lot eh.
But below all, the MMRS vs KAM is just dissatisfying. Just disappointing as an episode in overall. While Go-to vs Machamp is stompy to the point of being spiteful it is at least fun to watch. I cannot say the same for MMRS vs KAM.

And... Do you expect a lot of people will complain about Dio vs Alucard being the next episode and anything related to it?

Anyway, how much to bet that this won't be a pretty two week discussion with Alucard vs Dio on the horizon?
I mean it's Dio and Alucard, some of the most recognizable vampires out there which many consider as being OP as ****. Though as crazy as it sounds, I think Dio is gonna be the underdog of this fight simply because many people think that Alucard stomps

is it Alucard vs Dio next time or something? Please tell me that it's Diocard
Quoting my previous answer
You think a Pokemon episode is next?

But it was me, Dio Brando vs Alucard.
Not saying anything rude just feels sad people forget that ep 152 is in fact the perfect timing for a Halloween episode where people can watch previews and sneak peeks over the Halloween and the actual episode airs at around the exact date.

People will stop to talk about the Halloween episode if it is aired before the Halloween.
Verdict is debatable and some says Dio stomps while some says Alucard stomps.

The Community Death Battle says that it is a close draw.

Yeah, next time will be interesting. Pretty much every casual fan is going into this expecting Alucard to stomp and be an unkillable god. So they gonna need to work to cover every base to explain Dio winning if they go that way.

I mean it's Dio and Alucard, some of the most recognizable vampires out there which many consider as being OP as ****. Though as crazy as it sounds, I think Dio is gonna be the underdog of this fight simply because many people think that Alucard stomps
Oh for sure Dio is the underdog of this fight. He is going to win though which is pretty hype.

Oh for sure Dio is the underdog of this fight. He is going to win though which is pretty hype.
I sincerely want Dio to win for two specific reasons. One, it would help the casual audience the idea that Alucard is not some unbeatable god. And two? Well it brings out a lot of delicious salt

Just watched Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man, what the ****
This felt lazy as ****, the pre-analysis lasts ******* 6 MINUTES, i know that i don't have to expect serious research from match like this, but at least do something similar to Chuck vs Segata
If i had to describe this fight in two words that would be missed opportunity, the pre-analysis tells how much crazy bullshit they can do and yet the animation felt short as ****
And why the **** Wiz was talking during the battle? Why?
This is the worst episode of the season, yes, even worse than Blake vs Mikasa, because at least it didn't felt like it was made in one hour and had a kickass track, can't say that about this episode...

How hard is it to explain that one of the vampires has massively faster than light reaction speed + time stop that will get better the more he uses it= he wins lol
One vampire hunter who matches the vampire who has massively faster than light reaction speed + time stop lost to a baseline MHS (and ignored that he has intangibility and has at least country likely far better power level and think that he was only city).
Also the other vampire has seemingly fewer exploitable weaknesses, legit crazy regeneration and some teleportation hyped up to be low key omnipresence.
So it is low key debatable in normie perspective.

On the bright side it is not a building level vampire against a universe level vampire hunter maid.

One vampire hunter who matches the vampire who has massively faster than light reaction speed + time stop lost to a baseline MHS (and ignored that he has intangibility and has at least country likely far better power level and think that he was only city).
Also the other vampire has seemingly fewer exploitable weaknesses, legit crazy regeneration and some teleportation hyped up to be low key omnipresence.

On the bright side it is not a building level vampire against a universal vampire hunter maid.
Yeah season 5 db research was shit Doesn’t mean there gonna do the same shit other wise super shadow would be rel+ in his super form

Woah, this episode sound like shit. It is really that bad?

So Dio Brando VS Alucard? I guess this its going to be our Halloween episode.

And for who is going to be? Personally i don't know at the moment, it may depend by what they will allow.

If they give Alucard pseudo-omnipresent via Schrödinger's powers, i don't see Dio winning this fight.

Otherwise, Dio Brando could eventually tire out Level 0 Alucard while drinking Alucard's familiars.

Well it's not like Dio's own regen is nothing to scoff at either, it's going to be decently useful against any of Alucard's attacks. Of course that's assuming that Alucard can even tag Dio to begin with before Dio gets done turning him to mush dozens of times

Ya know a funny bit
Goku Black vs Reverse Flash was a last second idea
Also was Written by Swan in a day
It is sad.

Goku Black vs Reverse Flash is way better perceived than Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man. Even better than Batman vs Iron Man.

Episode 150 is substandard by today terms. Or, just substandard even by Season 3 standard.

... And yeah what did Wiz just said?

True VS debaters know that MFTL speed plus better general attack potency plus good counters against the hax the opponent is relying on = Dio wins. But at least it seems "unstoppable force vs immovable object" enough to general audience.
Thank God it is NOT a superhuman vampire against a universe level vampire hunter maid or a normal athletic human against a low complex multiverse level deity.

Honestly, this fan-made version of a fight feels like it's more complete than the actual episode, and it also uses Kool-Aid Man's arsenal better, lol
This really adds the cream to the crop. Or the cherry to the cake. Or the straw of hay to a fatigued camel.

... Who wrote the script for Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man? He needs a one-time salary cut if not straight contract termination or even summary dismissal.

Hope next time will be better. But wait it will be Dio vs Alucard, Madara vs Aizen, Korra vs likely Rey, Akuma vs Shao Kahn or Rugal or Yujiro or Raoh or Liu Kang... And no sign for Galactus vs Unicron or Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath?

TTYL so sleepy I am now...

... Who wrote the script for Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man? He needs a one-time salary cut if not straight contract termination or even summary dismissal.
Ben was Head Writer but they also listed Genevieve Guimond as second writer.

While she did write Might vs Might, uhh she honestly seems to have written bit more not so goodly written episodes.

Tho that still seems quite harsh punishment.

What suck to me this that not only did they writing suck ass, the fight suck, the jokes were bad, they didn’t use any of Macho best feat and gave him planet level of a Dexter laboratory? Ok?

To honest I don’t even know what to rate this episode? Like it’s bad but for a score it’s gonna need some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back