• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Isn’t Amy higher in AP?

harley-quinn-vs-superman-in-a-boxing-match-3.jpg

harley_quinn_vs_superman_iv_by_comradeiosif_db9r9hf-fullview.jpg

harley-quinn-vs-superman-in-a-boxing-match-4.jpg

I've seen this random profile so many times and the fact it has so many 1s in the tiering makes me think it's bullshit.

This is probably extremely petty, but I would love for there to be a thematic DC vs Touhou match between universal characters, just so that someone can outdo DC's whole "big universe" BS

Doesn't even have to be Touhou, but at this point, I doubt any other fiction has larger universes than DC.
Homestuck would like to know your location.

This is probably extremely petty, but I would love for there to be a thematic DC vs Touhou match between universal characters, just so that someone can outdo DC's whole "big universe" BS

Doesn't even have to be Touhou, but at this point, I doubt any other fiction has larger universes than DC.
well look on the bright side if Sakuya gets on it could help her win over Hit or Homura

I mean, if you want to take LOTR's flowery descriptions as literally, it's infinitely large, but then you can do that with dragon ball of all things.

And after that The Smashor did not knew he fooled himself on a trap of DC supporters creating pages of DC cosmology taking about Life Equation.

Also btw, can you tell me which Fate episodes I can watch with Gilgamesh, to get onto his character? There's still not so soon for Doom vs Gilgamesh but still.
Uhhhh... Gil appears in pretty much every fate work, but he's most prominent in Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, though the ladder he has like a dozen reasons he wasn't in-character.

Ngl i thought goku black was gonna win.
Reverse flash got stabbed in the foot once by batman.
See, that was clearly the inconsistency. NOT Barry saying Thawne was faster than Wally despite Thawne never proving that statement true and multiple word of god statements saying Thawne's slower than Barry and Wally.

See, that was clearly the inconsistency. NOT Barry saying Thawne was faster than Wally despite Thawne never proving that statement true and multiple word of god statements saying Thawne's slower than Barry and Wally.
Yeah totally, a guy that consistently moving faster than the speed of light in almost all of his showings, regularly keeping up with characters like Wally and Barry (Which they showed happened on multiple occasions) whose entire ******* shtick is that he's stupid fast... yeah the Batman stabbing should be considered as equal to all of that

Guess Goku consistently getting hurt by Bulma's and his wifes slaps means he's barely above human level as well huh? Gonna ignore all that juicy context.

Yeah totally, a guy that consistently moving faster than the speed of light in almost all of his showings, regularly keeping up with characters like Wally and Barry (Which they showed happened on multiple occasions) whose entire ******* shtick is that he's stupid fast... yeah the Batman stabbing should be considered as equal to all of that

Guess Goku consistently getting hurt by Bulma's and his wifes slaps means he's barely above human level as well huh? Gonna ignore all that juicy context.
Getting stabbed while phased makes sense though? He had to be in contact with the ground to not fall through the earth.

Question: Does Black Lantern Thawne have the whole "Living Paradox" thing

Follow-Up Question: If not, is Black Lantern Thawne vs Super Dragon Ball Heroes Zamasu both more fair and technically more thematic than regular Black vs Thawne?

Inb4 they have a non-Marvel character beat a 9-A and people say it doesn’t count because it’s just a Street leveler
Is that Death Battle episode out yet?
(Or you are just predicting the fan reactions from Amy Rose vs Harley Quinn)

I just love how black shows up sipping tea so much 😆
Just finished looking at the sketch... Is it not beautiful?

Oh see if Zoom vs Discord will become anything

YMN + thoughts (as a Death Battle or DBX)
Roots
Music style / track name / artist
Animation/production style
TN r8

Alternative opponents (okay I assume all agree Discord vs Bill Cipher is one legacy matchup)

Question: Does Black Lantern Thawne have the whole "Living Paradox" thing

Follow-Up Question: If not, is Black Lantern Thawne vs Super Dragon Ball Heroes Zamasu both more fair and technically more thematic than regular Black vs Thawne?
Mind asking on Twitter yourself or would you want my assistance?

Ngl i thought goku black was gonna win.
Reverse flash got stabbed in the foot once by batman.
Bruce said he can't be Intangible completely while standing on the same group with him so he knew his feet would still be on the ground them stabbed him. As Eobard wasn't running or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back