• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be a stomp wouldn't it? Not that DB hasn't done those before, but not only is it one of those "non canon OP versions of the main character" battles but as far as I've seen from Xeno he's got no resistance to Archie's more beefy hax
Xeno Goku in Heroes would actually beat Archie Sonic

You told me otherwise Green
Yes I did but Zero debunked it, but then it turns out there are also metafictional mangas but all continuity is messed up and then it turns out Zen can somewhat counter Zero’s debunk with new arguments and because it is very unclear who scales to what in which continuity… imma just be sticking with 5D for now until that mess gets dealt with.

If you use that then you have to use the cosmic inflation for DC as well. Which is the constant 60 trillion lightyears in a second.
One Light-year in Meters = 9.4605284e15 meters

9.4605284e15*60e12 = 5.67631704e29 m

Age of the Universe in Seconds = 4.36117077e17 s

4.36117077e17*5.67631704e29 = 2.4755388e47 m

Observable Universe in Meters = 8.8e26 m

Theory of Cosmic Inflation Alan Guth = 1.5e23 times the Observable Universe.

1.5e23*8.8e26 = 1.32e50 m

Difference in size = 1.32e50 / 2.4755388e47 = 533.217254

Last edited:
Dimensional Domain + sealing won't work period kek.

I actually don’t Mav. At least not yet. Also wouldn’t the quality of my arguments matter rather than what tier I have him at?
And some folks have legitimate arguments for 11D to Outerversal Archie/Composite Sonic yet most folks (myself included) don't take them seriously regardless of the "quality of arguments" and good luck getting them accepted here or any credible VS platform.
Yes I did but Zero debunked it, but then it turns out there are also metafictional mangas but all continuity is messed up and then it turns out Zen can somewhat counter Zero’s debunk with new arguments and because it is very unclear who scales to what in which continuity… imma just be sticking with 5D for now until that mess gets dealt with.
And will you be pushing for revisions or is it just bark? Kek!

One Light-year in Meters = 9.4605284e15 meters

9.4605284e15*60e12 = 5.67631704e29 m

Age of the Universe in Seconds = 4.36117077e17 s

4.36117077e17*5.67631704e29 = 2.4755388e47 m

Observable Universe in Meters = 8.8e26 m

Theory of Cosmic Inflation Alan Guth = 1.5e23 times the Observable Universe.

1.5e23*8.8e26 = 1.32e50 m

Difference in size = 1.32e50 / 2.4755388e47 = 533.217254

They are actually very comparable.
You eh messed up the maths there… cosmic inflation is just lightspeed times age. And the Dc universe has 60 trillion lightyears/s times age…

And some folks have legitimate arguments for 11D to Outerversal Archie/Composite Sonic yet most folks (myself included) don't take them seriously regardless of the "quality of arguments" and good luck getting them accepted here or any credible VS platform.
So what you’re saying is that the quality of their arguments suck, which is why they don’t accept it. Because if they didn’t suck, you’d get them accepted on a credible VS platform. In other words, everything depends on the quality of the arguments rather than the common perception of certain verses, exactly as it should be.
And will you be pushing for revisions or is it just bark? Kek!
DBH is way too complicated to just revise as a casual. That say I will debate you on it or more accurately explain what the hell is going on in DBH in private if you want. I also don’t see why not pushing for revisions on a certain verse, but instead laying out scaling is just “barking”, I imagine barking would be saying stuff like “Supes is universal” without even knowing the arguments. (I love how this also implies that something is only legit if it’s been accepted by VSBW and isn’t if it’s not, which is hilarious to say the least.)

Last edited:
So what you’re saying is that the quality of their arguments suck, which is why they don’t accept it. Because if they didn’t suck, you’d get them accepted on a credible VS platform. In other words, everything depends on the quality of the arguments rather than the common perception of certain verses, exactly as it should be.
Hard agree on the last part (even tho argument form incredulity is still rampant) however I never said not taking an argument seriously means they suck, the quality of Vs standards changes all the time and is in constant flux. Just because folks don't take an argument seriously it doesn't mean it sucks, there's various other reasons as well.

Oh shit, using the size of Touhou Project’s “Heaven” there’s a chance Sakuya could statstomp Hit and surpass DC Heralds. Heaven is big enough for beings as large as Amitabha to live there, who is Googolplexes times larger than the size of the observable universe

DBH is way too complicated to just revise as a casual. That say I will debate you on it or more accurately explain what the hell is going on in DBH in private if you want. I also don’t see why not pushing for revisions on a certain verse, but instead laying out scaling is just “barking”, I imagine barking would be saying stuff like “Supes is universal” without even knowing the arguments. (I love how this also implies that something is only legit if it’s been accepted by VSBW and isn’t if it’s not, which is hilarious to say the least.)
If the DBH (5D or higher) arguments involve any cross-scaling to Xeno (Crack in time) or timelines within timelines/The "real" world then don't bother I've already received an extensive explanation on the cosmology twice on other sites. Plus my stance it pretty much immovable.
Yeah I guess that is a problem on VSBW indeed.
A problem in the Vs community in general tbh, less we forgot how popular anti-scaling was awhile back.

Oh shit, using the size of Touhou Project’s “Heaven” there’s a chance Sakuya could statstomp Hit and surpass DC Heralds. Heaven is big enough for beings as large as Amitabha to live there, who is Googolplexes times larger than the size of the observable universe
That's some THICCC danmaku but either way I'm more curious how the DB research team will process then rate 2hu since the characters range betweem 9-B to 1-A depending on which Vs community you follow.

How is that 1-B?

image0.png

I mean Doom won his fight
To be honest considering the size difference between Marvel and DC's universes, i'm surprise Lex actually lost when he had such massive AP and Speed advantages.

I mean Doom won his fight
Seiya has Hax and Speed on his side
They will have Shazam scale to Hal Jordan, Superman and Flash's high end feats.

No way Seiya or Saint Seiya in general its going to match that kind of craziness.
How is that 1-B?
196,833 dimensional spaces = Hyperverse level.

To be honest considering the size difference between Marvel and DC's universes, i'm surprise Lex actually lost when he had such massive AP and Speed advantages.

No way Seiya or Saint Seiya in general its going to match that kind of craziness.

196,833 dimensional spaces = Hyperverse level.
Nah bruh that’s 2-B

Given How DB be with DC characters speed it shouldn't be much of an issue
Plus Seiya can match the BS speed and Shazam has nothing to beat Seiya Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back