• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, DB could have just forgot. Because if that isn't killing Black, a Supernova won't either.
True, but I like this head canon better
I can't ******* believe Black lost because he didn't have a sigma grindset like Goku.
20210927_222625.jpg

I'm sorry
I heard the music in my head and had the image as soon as you said it

Last edited:
no shit i already showed a scan of Flash hitting daxomites while going "all out" yet he didn't ko them and they were only comparable to base Superman who isn't multiversal
The he use his IMP or did he absorb the full speed force to do so? Plus RF had traded blows with Negative Flash who was once with Negative speed force.
I mean, it's just DC matchups where they lose arent popular
If only we could get Snake vs Bats or Constantine Kuzunoha
DC will lose in kyle rayner vs Simon the digger.
Wtf.
Atomizing would have been a better K.O than removing time ring.

Redoing my win / loss streak list by including 2 wins & 2 losses per row shows that DC has 5 different win streaks and 3 loss streaks, while Marvel has 2 win streaks and 5 loss streaks.

Marvel really be losing even though technically they have 2nd highest win count.

I just realized the Madara VS Aizen Death Battle will happen before part 2 of the OMM

That's... actually kind of sad to think about lmao
Sad that OMM cannot keep its cool and momentum. But this is what we get without sufficient funding, guess why Screwattack would want to be acquired by Rooster Teeth.

Though I always wank kyle rayner but his gonna ******* lose man and won't be funny.
Kyle Rayner may not even lose.
Oh John Constantine may not even lose with the CRT.
We still have Sinestro vs Terumi and Alfred Pennysworth vs any combat butler except maybe Hayate.

Terumi from which verse? Cause sinestro is also a character I kinda like as his the rival to my favourite lantern.

And Kyle rayner won't win even if its white lantern kyle rayner as STTGL or TTGL if I ain't wrong are 11D and have dealy haxes which kyle has no counter.

Y'all should have learned by now NOT to underestimate the GL...
Or... Just the Lanterns in general. Except Larfleece - even Lex Luthor (whom Doctor Doom defeated) defeated Larfleece.

Not as bloody as Macho Man Vs. Koolaid Man will be.
And I have a feeling people are really overlooking the hax walls these two have.

Anyways strongest DB Winners:
1/2. Thawne/Iron Man
3.Doctor Doom.
4.Shadow
5/6.King Mickey/Star
7.Cloud
8.Heihachi
9.Po
10.Blake
*Thawne and Tony could be interchangeable given GodKiller scales to Celestials and Skyfathers and Thawne with the while Speed Force

*King Mickey could switch given he has Uni arguments and could place him above Star due to his hax and speed

Anyways strongest DB Winners:
1/2. Thawne/Iron Man
3.Doctor Doom.
4.Shadow
5/6.King Mickey/Star
7.Cloud
8.Heihachi
9.Po
10.Blake
*Thawne and Tony could be interchangeable given GodKiller scales to Celestials and Skyfathers and Thawne with the while Speed Force

*King Mickey could switch given he has Uni arguments and could place him above Star due to his hax and speed
I like how the middle half is entirely Disney characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back