• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nekron_vs_hades__dc_vs_seint_seiya___death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_der58d5-pre.jpg
I still prefer Zamasu VS Hades, but if he get used in Goku Black VS Reverse Flash this MU may be a good alternative.

Since Reverse Black is in Sprite's
Macho Man vs Kool aid-HD
Dio vs Alucard-Sprites
Akuma and Korra fights-3D/SFM
Madara vs Aizen-Sprites
Season finale-3D

Alright, now that the preview is out, is it just me or is Black oddly out of character?

Like after he says "Prepare for Divine Justice!", his laughter is super unlike him. In the anime, he just smiles while murdering countless civilians. And when he does laugh, it sounds almost nothing like that. Not to mention, while Black does in fact enjoy tea, he dosn't really drink it while fighting.

All this tells me that this is going to be something of a more comedic episode, akin to Shadow vs Vegeta.

Alright, now that the preview is out, is it just me or is Black oddly out of character?

Like after he says "Prepare for Divine Justice!", his laughter is super unlike him. In the anime, he just smiles while murdering countless civilians. And when he does laugh, it sounds almost nothing like that. Not to mention, while Black does in fact enjoy tea, he dosn't really drink it while fighting.

All this tells me that this is going to be something of a more comedic episode, akin to Shadow vs Vegeta.
Masako X is Voicing him

Laugh sounds similar here
The drinking tea probably a humorous moment to add in the fight same way to include the it was me Barry meme in the start

IMO if they were gonna make Black drink tea, they should have had Thawne drink coffee.

Also, I have so many questions about the beginning. Who took a picture of Flash and Quicksilver since the whole fight happened in less than a second? What did Thawne do? Did he take the picture? Did he put the statue there? If Thawne did take the picture, how did he manage to do that without Barry noticing him?

anyways despite the research being eh what are ya favorite Smash Bracket Fights?
Mewtwo vs Sephiroth is for me
IMO if they were gonna make Black drink tea, they should have had Thawne drink coffee.

Also, I have so many questions about the beginning. Who took a picture of Flash and Quicksilver since the whole fight happened in less than a second? What did Thawne do? Did he take the picture? Did he put the statue there? If Thawne did take the picture, how did he manage to do that without Barry noticing him?
2b9.jpg

But that's just a theory...A GAME THEOR- (gets killed by reverse flash)

I mean, the picture was taken by whoever discovered Quicksilvers body. I took what Thawne said as he’s the one who put the statue there for Quicksilver to get impaled on.

he didn't say that tho all he did say was i was the one who... before getting cut offed by black
Yeah, but I took it as that was what he was gonna say. It’s pretty obvious by context thawne did something that lead to Quicksilvers death, and that’s the most obvious thing he could have done.

How about a fight between characters with tons of variety where that variety is actually used?

Because if I had a nickle for every time Death Battle did a fight between characters with tons of variety and barely used any, I would be ******* crushed to death by nickles.

I think the beginning of the fight would be better if Thawne was reading the newspaper and drinking coffee at the same time, then Black jumps out and accidentally destroys Thawne's coffee, so he ruins Black's tea in response

How about a fight between characters with tons of variety where that variety is actually used?

Because if I had a nickle for every time Death Battle did a fight between characters with tons of variety and barely used any, I would be ******* crushed to death by nickles.
Then good luck with that cause that's not even a DB issue
That's practically every VS Channels and Fights problem

I think the beginning of the fight would be better if Thawne was reading the newspaper and drinking coffee at the same time, then Black jumps out and accidentally destroys Thawne's coffee, so he ruins Black's tea in response
Alternatively, Thawne is totally fine with Black murdering civilians en masse, but then gets pissed when he realizes Black is a tea drinker

I mean, they've managed before. Goku vs Superman 1, Mario vs Sonic 1, Naruto vs Ichigo, Link vs Cloud 2...
my points is it ain't easy and not particularly a sole issue limited to them
Considering time restraints and budget can be bitch you gonna have to think what abilities could fit in the fight you're directing as well if the characters themselves have resources to make it work

Yeah, it’s a manner of time and resources. They can only show much in a 2-3 minute long animation on a budget. And even if they didn’t have those to worry about, having too much leads to pacing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back