• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Rings seem pretty stupid so I wouldn’t be surprised if Sinestro had some shit like that but I don’t **** with Green Lantern comics

Choose your Blaze MU
dafhdxc-a18547f0-f5f3-4764-b8d4-5a1df4a58a1e.jpg
blaze_vs_starfire_by_jhforcefield_de4tz8o-fullview.jpg

Blaze vs Sailor Mars
VS
Blaze vs Starfire
Sadly, I know nothing about either. I wouldn't be surprised if the DC one happened first, though.
Curse: Sailor Mercury murders Billy Cranston by sitting on him - before either takes place.

Who should Sailor Mercury fight though.

3goh799xtoe71.png
45e2ec034e952886109b657fb331d3b9.jpg

the fact that these two groups have a lot in common kinda baffles me to no end.
A (possible) dream is - someone tried to push Final Fantasy to Blazblue level in raw power such that Blazblue only wins by hax.

Is Z power Alolan region specific though
I remember the crew mentioned that Mega Evolution, Z power and Dynamax / Gigantamax are region specific

Is Z power Alolan region specific though
I remember the crew mentioned that Mega Evolution, Z power and Dynamax / Gigantamax are region specific
I don't remember anything for Z power being region spesific, and Mega Evolution is triggered by gear and I don't remember any restrictions on that. The only one I know for sure where that's true is Dynamax, because Galar is the only location with the energy for it.

...was, the only location.

Does Sword and Shield have an anime yet? I haven’t been paying attention to Pokémon much recently
Yes and No. Yes there is an ongoing series that has Ash going to the Galar region and no because the anime is mostly about journeying to back to other regions as well as seeing new places (that are not connected to Galar) hence the name Pokémon Journeys.

Call it a "hunch" but the anime team probably wanted to try something different given how empty SwSh was.

Last edited:
Starmars supremacy
Yes and No. Yes there is an ongoing series that has Ash going to the Galar region and no because the anime is mostly about journeying to back to other regions as well as seeing new places (that are not connected to Galar) hence the name Pokémon Journeys.

Call it a "hunch" but the anime team probably wanted to try something different given how empty SwSh was.
Yeah probably

Honestly, I thought it was their way of capitalising on Pokemon Go, hence Goh's... existance, really.

Honestly, I thought it was their way of capitalising on Pokemon Go, hence Goh's... existance, really.
That's a pretty smart theory tbh.

Either way I don't want Blaze or any off her potential opponents to appear in DB until they get more attention in their respective franchises first (I mean Blaze hasn't had a leading role or even a major supporting role in any Sonic game in over ten years and the less we talk about Starfire the better). Right now the MU screams "filler fight" and all characters involved deserve much better than that.

Also I'm a bias Blaze fan but honestly who's truly surprised at this point?

Either way I don't want Blaze or any off her potential opponents to appear in DB until they get more attention in their respective franchises first (I mean Blaze hasn't had a leading role or even a major supporting role in any Sonic game in over ten years and the less we talk about Starfire the better). Right now the MU screams "filler fight" and all characters involved deserve much better than that.

I mean, I know a guy on discord with a Sonic PFP and they seem to ******* hate Sonic, so PFPs don't really mean much.

Except for me, I absolutely want to punch Eobard Thawne in the face.

Why would you have a pfp of a series you hate?

What feats does she have as of right now?

Last edited:
How bout we talk about MU we like

Carter Grayson vs Shinra Kusakabe

Heroes who were forged in fire, when a traumatic incident caused by evil villains would lead to them being inspired to become firefighters, and join a taskforce committed to the slaying of demons.

This might be the biggest WHO matchup, but I grew up on Lightspeed Rescue, and I want to see some representation.

Carter Grayson vs Shinra Kusakabe

Heroes who were forged in fire, when a traumatic incident caused by evil villains would lead to them being inspired to become firefighters, and join a taskforce committed to the slaying of demons.

This might be the biggest WHO matchup, but I grew up on Lightspeed Rescue, and I want to see some representation.
The guy on the right looks like Izuku and Katsuki's Fusion Dance form.

I might be paying too much attention to MHA...

How bout we talk about MU we like
M0LC2QN-YeyWUK8oNpKsI7ARMkOxqiymSU84GDuKJzJW5faWmaHQ6cNjMzFk_DUj2TKr1uAoOVBbkiAB27_nFFFmMvGW2puabjLNUo2ATXFKeu-bt4auoukhHitiSVwcNOgZ9Egl=s0

(Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchetser)
Introduces two new series, thematic, good soundtrack potential, fairly balanced stat-wise, and interesting powers and abilities. I'm still holding onto hope for this one, just gonna have to wait until DB figures out how to do literary characters.

In terms of non-serious matchups, there's this...
HIL5tKkTFTro_9YG7t6olaz6jHwTyndB_tcJ3J21G2-YN8MsrUKieRQ7PesN53OL-NPT1T9wGj4QftGDR9BRpMI_GMP0oJHi7xxcLCaszTUXvC9oPOW7bxWKWp9dt4NIeDwv0Rsn=s0

(Ray William Johnson vs 2d)

No, I'm a yandare.

Except instead of wanting to murder anyone who loves the same person as me I just wanna murder Eobard Thawne.
I see on you as Kimmy Howell really.

Why would you have a pfp of a series you hate?

What feats does she have as of right now?
  • Fought Iblis alongside Silver in base form
  • Super form (Burning Blaze) is powered by Sol Emeralds which are the equivalent to Chaos Emeralds
  • Weaker than Super Sonic, Super Silver and Super Shadow tier

Lupin III VS Carmen Sandiego

Lupin III VS Sly Cooper

I'm fine with either matchup. For the Carmen Sandiego MU, think it's best to use her 2019 Netflix version but a composite is fine.
I can give an okay for Lupin III VS Carmen Sandiego and Wally VS Carmen Sandiego

But we need Lupin III VS Sly Cooper more than Rouge the Bat VS Sly Cooper

Just... Who else can fight Rouge? Any thief/assassin around that strength ballpark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back