• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasu really just said "You thought it was ****, but SUPRISE! It's a deep story with complex lore, which every future release will have the **** removed from!"
I am sorry but anything that at the beggining haved
sex worms that make a a ligth hearthed character into a sex machine, and the thousands of times that they break the rules after HXH level of info dump
cant be taked serious

Aren't the worms in question worms meant to boost one's magical power and are completely unrelated to sex? Or are we thinking of different worms?
Those worms have nothing to do with sex actually. Those are meant to grow magic powers of that girl somehow. Just very grotesque and makes people fancy a lot.

The real sex activities in Fate are real sexual activities which serve as rituals for masters and servants to replenish their health and mana somehow.
But actually any activity involving body fluid exchange will do the same function (health and mana regeneration). Including drinking blood while spitting saliva.

The real sex activities in Fate are real sexual activities which serve as rituals for masters and servants to replenish their health and mana somehow.
But actually any activity involving body fluid exchange will do the same function (health and mana regeneration). Including drinking blood while spitting saliva.
And even then, that seems to have been partially retconned out of the series with rereleases and adaptations of fate/stay night and being totally absent in any other Nasuverse work IIRC.

Senshinkan is not deleted. So Yurika Tatsumiya vs Charles Xavier is not fully gone.
Now I think about it, Yurika Tatsumiya vs Charles Xavier is actually nothing when compared to Charles Xavier vs Shokuhou Misaki or (gets stomped by) Mr. Mind in popularity.

Ah ok that makes sense
So what they thought of the MU
Eager to see... But DBX for YouTube only airs in Saturday morning.

well they said those episodes would be "very different" from the norm
I remember Chad saying he's wanted to include more novel characters in general, but the lack of visuals for the analysis was the main hold back.

I think they spitballed the idea of being able to pay artists to provide art based on the text to get around that limitation, maybe they budgeted it to finally do it this season?
Sounds like a season final possibly
Whatever that means, this means more budget for the PowerPoint presentation part and lesser budget on the animated fight. Unlikely a season finale but not like somewhere in the middle of the season.

Well actually quite some eroge have anime adaptations so it is far easier to do such. And Carina Veritti (Shukufuku No Campanella) vs Aqua (Konosuba) / Megumin can actually be one of those because yes Shukufuku No Campanella is an eroge which has an anime adaptation.

Last edited:
Dexter_Morgan_vs._Patrick_Bateman.png

Dexter Morgan (Dexter) vs. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
Connections: Individuals who have normal jobs but have double lives as elusive serial killers, caused by either trauma or absence, with different methods of killing their victims (i.e. taking on seasoned serial killers and mass murderers/tricking victims before killing them and avoiding the authorities).

Who wins?

I remember Chad saying he's wanted to include more novel characters in general, but the lack of visuals for the analysis was the main hold back.

I think they spitballed the idea of being able to pay artists to provide art based on the text to get around that limitation, maybe they budgeted it to finally do it this season?
What novels could get on Death Battle, though?

Worm/Parahumans and Novel Kars seem like the most likely candidates.

Dexter_Morgan_vs._Patrick_Bateman.png

Dexter Morgan (Dexter) vs. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
Connections: Individuals who have normal jobs but have double lives as elusive serial killers, caused by either trauma or absence, with different methods of killing their victims (i.e. taking on seasoned serial killers and mass murderers/tricking victims before killing them and avoiding the authorities).

Who wins?
Impressive, now let’s see Paul Allen’s matchups

With Knuckles vs Juggernaut (or Sonic matchups in general) in the spotlight, and Explosion in E Minor proving that tracks can get people officially associated with the characters on board with commission tracks, what do you think are the odds of Johnny Gioeli working on a track for a Sonic matchup (Sonic/Mega Man, Knux/Juggs, Eggman/Bowser, etc.)?

He recently did a parody song with the Chalkeaters for Sonics 30th anniversary, the dude's still got it.

Why ya posting us stuff from 4chan
With Knuckles vs Juggernaut (or Sonic matchups in general) in the spotlight, and Explosion in E Minor proving that tracks can get people officially associated with the characters on board with commission tracks, what do you think are the odds of Johnny Gioeli working on a track for a Sonic matchup (Sonic/Mega Man, Knux/Juggs, Eggman/Bowser, etc.)?

He recently did a parody song with the Chalkeaters for Sonics 30th anniversary, the dude's still got it.
who knows we'll see if they have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back