• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
f75316b67cd8fc325b43a14d8b15e02a.png

[Laughs in Fei Fon Wong]

How famous is Simon compared to Kyle?
I mean ngl, TTGL is decently known thing, esp. for VS.

I havent followed DC that close, is Kyle popular at all? GLs have been down after that movie and Hal beating Ben was a shitstorm.
As far as Main Popular GL goes Hal and John Stewart are the top two

Kyle I say I somewhat decently popular but as far as Main Media goes he only has One Episode of STAS and JLU under his belt sadly

https://deathbattlesuggestionsblog.blogspot.com/2021/12/predicting-and-ranking-possible-death.html

Hello, here to annoy you with my rubbish again! Still a WIP, though I'm actually approaching a complete state now. Let me know if I forgot anything or got something wrong or whatever. I'll get more work on it tomorrow.
Tf2 on unlikely

Mah heart

Also IMO pikachu is begging for a second chance, his fight with blanka sucked IMO, ignoring the bad, old season 1 reasonings, it was short and anticlimatic

as Far Halo Reps goes Chief and the Arbiter are the only ones requested with Chief being more requested
I guess but its more about them giving RvB this many matches lol

Hmm I thought Halo could've been more popular, but yeah I dont think Ive seen many Halo requests.

...aside from MC vs DS 2.
I've seen Arbiter vs Predator thrown around a bit, though that kinda bites into Predator vs Prophet...

So Arbiter either has Predator, Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect, oZeratul from Starcraft. You could also probably have them fight an enemy from Gears of war probably. Likelihood is we’re not getting any of these anytime soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back