• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Chad saying he's wanted to include more novel characters in general, but the lack of visuals for the analysis was the main hold back.

I think they spitballed the idea of being able to pay artists to provide art based on the text to get around that limitation, maybe they budgeted it to finally do it this season?

Honestly I think Sone vs Monika could make an interesting "different" match up, have Boomstick download both games from a shady site and now have 2 rouge h-game AIs on his laptop. The episode would be about Wiz trying to trouble shoot the problem while the anaylasis is just the system diagnostics wiz is running trying to figure out the root issue. I think it could be fun.

I remember Chad saying he's wanted to include more novel characters in general, but the lack of visuals for the analysis was the main hold back.

I think they spitballed the idea of being able to pay artists to provide art based on the text to get around that limitation, maybe they budgeted it to finally do it this season?
Sounds like a season final possibly

Well, that takes Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut out of the running for THIS season at least, but that makes it very likely for Season 10 imo, so that's something to theorize about imo.

Also why specifically game Knuckles vs Juggs? Archie Knuckles is the requested matchup... unless they're talking about all variants of Knuckles at once, then it makes sense lol.

I'm pretty sure Archie Knux wins pretty handily, Game Knux, I've got no idea though. I did see someone make a neat point that Knuckles would always be able to keep tabs on Juggs through his Emerald Sensing which is a neat point I've never seen brought up before.

Honestly surprised light novel characters that have mangas and animes and maybe even game appearances didnt get in, especially many of the isekai characters which a lot are popular or start to be more popular lately

Well, that takes Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut out of the running for THIS season at least, but that makes it very likely for Season 10 imo, so that's something to theorize about imo.

Also why specifically game Knuckles vs Juggs? Archie Knuckles is the requested matchup... unless they're talking about all variants of Knuckles at once, then it makes sense lol.

I'm pretty sure Archie Knux wins pretty handily, Game Knux, I've got no idea though. I did see someone make a neat point that Knuckles would always be able to keep tabs on Juggs through his Emerald Sensing which is a neat point I've never seen brought up before.
Actually they did use Archie Knuckles, they just didn’t specify it in the post.

Actually they did use Archie Knuckles, they just didn’t specify it in the post.
Ah ok that makes sense
So what they thought of the MU

Games Knuckles probably loses given Marvel 1TLY Universe making it >Sonic Universe and given Juggs fought WWH he scales to it

Also doesn't help that Knuckles hadn't use a super state since Heroes and mania which mainly was his classic counterpart which makes it hard to say he scales to a Peak Super state

Or they can just show excerpts from the text and interpret from there, illiterate normies get ******.

Anyways given how long we don't know the premiere we probably have 16 episodes this season and start on the 14th of March

Probably better for production and Quality purposes

Really I'm honestly curious on the series they may bring on the show

I somewhere heard that Sun Wukong has protected Jesus before in a fan work. Also a theory claims that Sun Wukong once transforms into a "redeemer".
For reality political and cultural reasons I think this is harder to come than Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse.

Fate would be like the first eroge (or used to be) that gets in
Sure. Technically Rin was on DBX and Rider (Medusa) was on Community Death Battle + DBX. With Saber and Gilgamesh on the queue.

Or Sone Miyuki vs Monika.

Carina Veritti (Shukufuku No Campanella) vs Aqua (Konosuba) was one but this is way too obscure likely I am among the few that actually recognize.

Also apparently they stated that something this season has a sex feat, so people are thinking that might mean Buffy, since she has a few of those.
Buffy vs Blade confirmed (With Vampire Hunter D vs Castlevania Alucard) as vampire hunters for the Halloween

Likely Fate/Tsukihime I'd say
Well does Roa receiving power from Arcueid by luring her count?

Well technically sex activities count as mana regeneration methods in Fate and a tranquilizer method for specific characters in Tsukihime.

Personal question: what are the close connections between Walpurgisnacht and Night of Wallachia and how hyped you are on this? (Like dressed doll Kinklang vs eroge Alucard) Likely not coming before the big names like Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back