• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't read Berserk and it shows.

71-715674_guts-laughing-puck-berserk-meme.png
Bastard!! loves to have a run on the money.

And remember: a lot of hentai games and hentai anime and adult videos have way crazier and more disgusting contents.

And again, having sex scenes is very different from having grotesque tortures.

Berserk content is more mature and not quite suitable for younger teens, but yeah the Shinza Bansho verse is on another league.

I just hope he can solve the problem with the mold, that stuff isn't good for you and I want him to think for his health
That mould problem sure is difficult to handle. But how big the area or volume even is it? I have read that (while a mould problem is serious) it can be easily removed with the correct method while it is small, and the problem and cost to solveit just escalates the bigger it grows.

Hope that problem really gets solved soon after all.

Bakugou and Squidward are the same Tier and have the same speed on this site, doable match-up
Sure they have one key that can do so...

Wasn't there also a calc for Courier's energy weapons being able to vaporize the Robo-Scorpion Boss in Old World Blues that got sonething like a Multi-City Block?

...Mandalorian's probably counting his blessings Boba got picked instead.
... Is Boba Fett not fighting Predator or Star-Lord or The Prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back