• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s Reinhard
Reinhard Heydrich
A character from Dies Irae.

Can we have the scans and some actual Japanese text paragraphs so that some enthusiastic individuals can actually translate it?

This is killing (another) Marie you know. That hurts me a bit somehow.

Senshinkan is not deleted. So Yurika Tatsumiya vs Charles Xavier is not fully gone.

Last edited:

WHAT THE ****?!
**** the what the **** - Shinza Banshou series is a sex-related "love adventure game" / "visual novel" series. AKA among the likes of the H game or eroge.

TBH Fate series and Tsukihime series start with an H game or eroge. Then the game developer says screw it make it fighting games and anime and mobile games instead.

photo-output.jpg

Okay so hear me out
Can't see something captain.

hmmm still no DB cast match-up
Yeah. Weird.

Be very ready to get the most random one out here at the last second. Likely I am working by the poll is open.

The **** i'm listening?!

I don't know what's crazier: the fact that there's actual connections (though all I could find was "they hate the main character" and "they play an instrument"), or the fact Squidward unironically stomps.
Fact: Brandon Yates claims he is short of money and needs to do more commissioned works by popular demand.
Another fact: Brandon Yates just did something out of random.
Maybe a hidden fact too: Someone pays more for that crazy ride than the more "traditional" queues.

I should commission Lord Dominator vs Lord Boros
I remember I have commissioned Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi and Hoopa vs Yukari Yakumo.

Fact: Brandon Yates claims he is short of money and needs to do more commissioned works by popular demand.
Another fact: Brandon Yates just did something out of random.
Maybe a hidden fact too: Someone pays more for that crazy ride than the more "traditional" queues.
Fact: Brandon Yates has the fund to pay the actual voice actor for Squidward to take part of the music.

Yggdrasil: "Likai... Huno..."

Able to rant on a comment.
Unable to give an idea for next Community Death Battle.
Unable to comprehend. Unable to comprehend.
... Wait... Are we having Link Battle Royale for "tomorrow early in the morning"?

Idk I just vibe w/ it
Unable to comprehend. Unable to comprehend.

Last edited:
I literally shit bricks listening to this

Squidward's real actual VA???

A ROCK GRASS SKIRT CHASE REMIX?????

A ******* CLARINET SOLO??????????

Off of pure comedy, this is one of Brandon's best.

Even funnier that Squidward stomps
Actually it would be funnier if Bakugou wins

Must say: he put his effort into this piece of work.

Still: How much is paid for this one? Sure someone pays very well for all these to happen as if someone actually WANT this MU.

I mean: the work is great... But such effort into this MU when effort should be reserved for things more... of a cash cow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back