• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your dream matchup were to happen, what would you name the track?
Dream MU:
The track for this fight:
What music style would it be in?
My dream MU is Scourge vs Xeno Turles and while i'm not 100% sure about the track name, Kings of Iron Might sounds pretty good and fitting
And about the music style, hard rock would probably fit the most in this case

Dream MU:
I have plenty of Dream MUs, but in this last days there was a specific MU that i keep thinking about it.

7efiu7y018i81.png

MU: Neo VS Kirito (The Matrix VS Sword Art Online).

Score: Incarnation of the Matrix.

Music Style: Mix between orchestral metal from SAO (like The Place We Should Have Reached) and epic techno from The Matrix (like Navras).

Last edited:
Dream MU:
Death_the_Kid_vs._Satsuki_Kiryuin_REDUX.png

Dream MU: Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin
The Track: Order in Balance
Music Style: A blend of fast paced rock-rap (representing Kid's theme) and epic grandeur (representing Satsuki's theme), with the lyrics giving a callback to their characteristics and journeys akin to Lost Ice Storms. The soundtrack could also have brief reference to Resonance and Don't Lose Your Way sprinkled in as the climax occurs.

Last edited:
I have plenty of Dream MUs, but in this last days there was a specific MU that i keep thinking about it.

7efiu7y018i81.png

MU: Neo VS Kirito (The Matrix VS Sword Art Online).

Score: Incarnation of the Matrix.

Music Style: Mix between orchestral metal from SAO (like The Place We Should Have Reached) and epic techno from The Matrix (like Navras).
Would be a cool MU, but I don’t know how it would go with how they fight kinda clashing

Season 9 episodes release date prediction:

1. 03. 27
2. 04. 10
3. 04. 24
4. 05. 01
5. 05. 15
6. 05. 29
7. 06. 12
8. 06. 26
9. 07. 10
10. 07. 24
11. 08. 07
12. 08. 21
13. 09. 04
14. 09. 18
15. 10. 02
16. 10. 16
17. 10. 30
18. 11. 13
19. 11. 27
20. 12. 11
S9 not going start that late into March, I'd say like the first or second week at minimum.

Dream MU:

Technically, I have two:

1) Elehayym van Houten (Xenogears) vs Asuna Yuuki (SAO)

5_Elehayym_Van_Houten_VS_Asuna_Yuuki.png

Prototype Track Name: Abel-Blooded

Frames of reference:
A mix of either Light from the Netherworlds and/or Deus Awakening to represent Elly, and Find your sword in this land and/or Progressive Swordland for Asuna. Do what you want with the actual song so long as the orchestral beats are kept in. Length should be 3m 30s at most.

2) Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga) vs Takuto Maruki (Persona 5 Royal)

Shion_Uzuki_vs_Takuto_Maruki.png

Prototype Track Name: To Adam From Mary
(See German/Latin translations if you want to be fancy)

Frames of reference:
Gentle Madman and/or Out of Kindness are, with no doubt in my mind, the obvious ones for Maruki, with parts of Throw Away Your Mask as a sort of peak/crescendo. But to give Shion impartiality...? I mean it's not that she doesn't have anything (she does), but she doesn't have much that doesn't A) fit equally as much to characters in Xenosaga that also deserve MUs, B) Clash spectacularly with Maruki's picks, or C) Both. I guess Promised Pain alongside Sophie Pathos and/or The Harsh Truth exist if you're desperate to hold a gun to my head, but I digress.

As for how long this fight should be...? I already have a post on that:

Opening premise: The Elsa over Maruki's Palace - 45s max
Phase 1: Base Shion (w/ M.W.S) VS 'Base' Maruki w/ Byakhee summons OR Hastur - 1m max
Phase 2: Maruki w/ tentacles VS base Shion - 20s - 30s approx, ending with Lock Shot.
Phase 3
: E.S Dinah VS Azatoth Maruki - 1m min, 1m 15s max.
P3 - P4 transition
: E.S Dinah ends up destroyed, but Maruki ends up in Shion's subconscious OR an Encephalon Dive. Adam Kadmon is summoned with 'Thou art I' spoken. 25s max
Phase 4
: Maiden of Mary / Pendant Shion w/ Gnosis summons OR Zarathustra (likely the latter if you agree Gnosis summons plot point is bullshit) VS Adam Kadmon Maruki - 40s approx, 1m max.
Final Phase: AK 'Full Force' Punch is thrown, cutting through Trans Volans and/or Gnosis pack summoned, as Shion breaks down at the sight of both the Gnosis and the sight of Adam Kadmon. 40s max, complete with a fade to white, back to Maruki at his palace, holding Shion similar to this screenshot:

SumireHeld.png

Winner: Takuto Maruki
Time range elapsed: Between 4m 50s and 5m 35s

I dunno, I think it would be hard to think of how they, they kinda have a different way of fighting. Neos mostly hand to hand
shouldn't be an issue with the right execution
Its not like we didnt have two different styles of fighting clash before

Like alucard vs dio, mainly a gunslinger vs a brawler with fists or blake with a gun sword vs mostly a blade fighter
has kirito fought character who were mainly HTH if so it shouldn't be a problem

Lara vs Aloy? Hype? I mean Lara does deserve a better animated fight...but should she really return?
Like... What about Aloy (Genshin Impact) vs Alisa Reinford (Trails series) or even Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda)?

And... Where is the poll? Can't see something captain.

MU: Heero Yui (Wing Gundam (EW) VS Shinji Ikari (Evangelion unit-01).
Track name: Waltz of the Angels.

Contents of the track: It would start of rather epicly and nostalgic with almost 90's opening music track style with a combonation of Evangelion's opening theme (without the trumpets) and Wing's movie theme (without the inicial vocals) to mashup into a funky beat until the fights start to progress and things start to go in Heero's favor with the track going into more of a Gundam tune (with a sample of to the zero system sound effect playing in there) and then when you can barely hear any of the eva music in the track, the track starts to get distorted.... (signifiying Shinji getting backed into a corner and starting to crack and loose himself and give into dispair) and continues to get more confusing and confusing until....it all stops ...for 6 seconds...you hear...nothing and then...a faint sound of...Singing. Shinji....has cracked....and so begins....the 3rd impact. The song then transicions into the singing getting louder and louder until it's not even a track anymore, it's just the sound of angels singing, not guitar, no drums, maybe a piano. (signafiying that what we're seeing unfold infront of us isn't something to be excited about....you should be terrified.) after a solid 15 second of just choir singing and Shinji going balistic and destroying everything, it starts to go into the end-phase with a much darker version of this track and more choatic and even scary version of this song playing at the same time.

The track ends with a sad note....
both a cry of a falling angel & a bittersweet sound of victory play alongside eachother, and for a few 7 seconds...you take in the fact that no one truly one this battle....and you saw the end of a world.

As you can see....i think about this matchup a bit too much.

latest

Dream MU:
I have more but settling with these 5 first since they're my favorite matchups and I need to think up more for the other 3-5 song titles

Hod vs Rachel (Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina vs Tower of God)
Library of Stars
Something with heavy piano focus or more orchestra based

Rubi Malone vs Revy (WET vs Black Lagoon)
Pirated Monkeys/Grindhouse
If an idea from both could suggest... it'd be up Yates' alley with more grungy guitars and strong lyrics. Probably add something to sound like a 70s grindhouse action flick

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Reimu Hakurei (BLEACH vs Touhou Project)
Spirited Away ~ Bleached Soul
Using Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle as the base, a bit of piano and trumpets mixed with electric guitar

MEGAS vs Eva-01 (MEGAS XLR vs Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Neo Jersey Smackdown/Unhealthy Robotics
Hard rock. Definetly. Maybe mix in lyrics that can be a bit of boasting and truama

Maki Aikawa vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Air Master vs Keijo!!!!!!!!)
All in the Hips/Air Spin Whip
Less hardcore than most soundtracks - keep the riffs from Air Master but something more akin to a sports soundtrack to keep in spirit of Keijo being basically sumo

Last edited:
Shinji is weird choice for facing Tetsuo Shima in a Death Battle. The chorepgraphy will be weird it is not funny at all.

EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger and EVA-01 vs Wing Gundam look cooler and have better chorerographies.

Just let Tetsuo face Magneto (or Mewtwo) already.

The 3-form escalations I have promised.

YT0O6Ke.png

Anyone has images of 3 forms for Zeno and Amaterasu (Okami) and perhaps YHVH? (And also any better art for 1000-arm Arceus or True Form Arceus?) Zeedmillenniummon is more a ultimate composite Digimon or the very strong nigh-impossible to defeat Digimon so some artificial ultimate life forms may be a better choice for Millie.

Surprisingly hard for doing the same for the other choice other than Arceus vs King Drasil.
You nerfed Yggy at final state, while World Tree sustains the digital world, it's incapable of combat...
Actually in that image Arceus becoming stronger in every state while Yggy becoming weaker in every state

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back