• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of weird I have thought the Digimon god creates a downgraded human teenage girl as an avatar to interact with the normal humans, then another human priestess form is actually the final form.
Norn was Drasil's consciousness she sent in human world. She later got back her full power after Barbamon is gone, referring the 7D6 terminals as just her shadow.
Do we have another image for that real downgraded human girl in normal civilian clothing?
Here, no clean image tho.
As (if) the form of a human girl dressing like a priestess is the final form. Hope we do not resort to the Moldovan server and if we have to make sure we know the exact location so that we never clicked into there thanks.
Technically her true form is formless.

You have exactly shown me the original picture of the Terminal Montage 1000-arm Arceus I get from. Thanks anyway.
That's the best one I could find

Hit me with your best shot
First thing that came to mind (for some reason):

First thing that came to mind (for some reason):

Aqua man

What do you tink about Majora vs Kishin Asura? Connections:
  • mask
  • both are related to weird looking moon
  • both can possessed someone
  • both spread chaos and madness

q5vkm4bf7ti81.jpg

rey_vs_ciri_by_bluexorcist93_ddv0kga-fullview.jpg

Couldn't find a DB thumbnail, am on mobile so can't make one right now.

Ciri (The Witcher) vs Rey (Star Wars)

Overpowered inheritors of the previous protagonist's mantle with deep-lying family issues.

Connections:
Both are adept swordswomen.
Both use a special sword. Rey's self-crafted yellow lightsaber and Ciri's enchanted gnomish gwyhyr Zireael.
Both took on the mantle of the previous series protagonist (Geralt of Rivia and Luke Skywalker).
Both are descended from an evil political leader. Ciri is the daughter of Nilfgaardian emperor Emhyr var Emreis while Rey is the granddaughter of Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious.
Both ended up losing one of their father figures during the course of their story (Han Solo and Vessemir).
Both have powerful abilities as a result of their bloodline/training (Elder Blood of Lara Dorren and the Force/Spirits of a 1000 Jedi masters).
Both their love lives were problematic and dysfunctional and the romantic interests (Kylo Ren and Mistle/Skjall) died.
Both were the Chosen Ones of their respective series and fulfilled an ancient prophecy. Rey brought balance to the Force by defeating Darth Sidious once and for all. Ciri used her Elder Blood powers to destroy the White Frost, an interdimensional universe-consuming blizzard that was a threat to all life across the multiverse.

Last edited:
rey_vs_ciri_by_bluexorcist93_ddv0kga-fullview.jpg

Couldn't find a DB thumbnail, am on mobile so can't make one right now.

Ciri (The Witcher) vs Rey (Star Wars)

Overpowered inheritors of the previous protagonist's mantle with deep-lying family issues.

Connections:
Both are adept swordswomen.
Both use a special sword. Rey's self-crafted yellow lightsaber and Ciri's enchanted gnomish gwyhyr Zireael.
Both took on the mantle of the previous series protagonist (Geralt of Rivia and Luke Skywalker).
Both are descended from an evil political leader. Ciri is the daughter of Nilfgaardian emperor Emhyr var Emreis while Rey is the granddaughter of Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious.
Both ended up losing one of their father figures during the course of their story (Han Solo and Vessemir).
Both have powerful abilities as a result of their bloodline/training (Elder Blood of Lara Dorren and the Force/Spirits of a 1000 Jedi masters).
Both their love lives were problematic and dysfunctional and the romantic interests (Kylo Ren and Mistle/Skjall) died.
Both were the Chosen Ones of their respective series and fulfilled an ancient prophecy. Rey brought balance to the Force by defeating Darth Sidious once and for all. Ciri used her Elder Blood powers to destroy the White Frost, an interdimensional universe-consuming blizzard that was a threat to all life across the multiverse.
Huh. That could actually work. Ciri is WAY less controversial than Korra, so DB won't be able to pull that card, either.

Since Korra got fed to Storm, who is gonna kill Rey? I've got an opponent in mind, let me sum up the connections after I have dinner (good connections).
they could still do that assuming they have no choice but I could care less about Rey getting on

I don't see Adam getting an episode, he's more of a DBX tier character. Cinder is likely and as previously mentioned, I would not be surprised if they do Yang vs Vi
Nah Yang vs Bakugou existence just seems more likely

Cinder is gonna kill Azula so hard and I hate that
Lame villain kills the better one sad

Maka should have regen, and is also faster, and Ruby's big stuff dont affect her.

...Just kill Ruby ffs. Why do I fear we'll get like 3-4 RWBY fights before her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back