• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinji is weird choice for facing Tetsuo Shima in a Death Battle. The chorepgraphy will be weird it is not funny at all.
Technically, there's a way for you to do it. Tetsuo's fighting style revolves around AOE and unrestrained destruction around him. Plus you could make him use area around him to keep Shinji until he desires to finish the fight. Hell, he could make a golem out of the debris around to fight the EVA-01.

Technically, there's a way for you to do it. Tetsuo's fighting style revolves around AOE and unrestrained destruction around him. Plus you could make him use area around him to keep Shinji until he desires to finish the fight. Hell, he could make a golem out of the debris around to fight the EVA-01.
But why all these hassles when we have had Tetsuo Shima vs Magneto or Mewtwo? More requested, easier to follow fight choreography, frees Shinji for another matchup with giant mech.

You nerfed Yggy at final state, while World Tree sustains the digital world, it's incapable of combat...
Actually in that image Arceus becoming stronger in every state while Yggy becoming weaker in every state
Another one putting real attention to this MU.
Which three forms you will put for Kinggy? Just the same 3 forms but in reverted order?
And do we have better graphics for the Terminal Montage 1000-arm Arceus?

What about the possible form presentation for the other combatants? (Say Ammy, Zeno, YHVH etc.)

If your dream matchup were to happen, what would you name the track?
Dream MU:
The track for this fight:
What music style would it be in?
Not exactly drama MU but whatever

MU: Kirito (Post-Aincrad) vs Maple (BOFURI)
The track for this fight: The Art of Sword and Shield
Music style: Basically a mix of "Crossing Field" and "Kyūkyoku Unbalance". Approaching the end may add in some scent of "Force and Lightning", "Mighty" and "Dangerous Gaze".
Will fit well into the phases of Aincrad Kirito vs base Maple, Fairy Dance/Calibur/Mother's Rosario vs Atrocity, Post-Floor 100/Star King Kirito vs Machine God/Imperial Throne.

MU: Arceus vs Yggdrasil (Digimon)
The track for this fight: Roots of Worlds / Overseers of Legends
Music style: Basically a mix of "Pokémon Legends: Arceus Soundtrack / OST" and music from "Digimon Data Squad" and "Digital Monster X-Evolution"
Will have a peaceful tone on the winner resetting the world and capturing the loser's body

MU: Weather Report vs Nami (One Piece)
The track for this fight: Bizarre Weathers
Music style: a mix of JJBA and One Piece. Can borrow themes from Bizarre Stars and Full Course Will

MU: The H word vs The H word
The track for this fight: Zoom to the Demon
Music style: A mix of DC and PMMM. Can use their theme songs too. Mix well with orchestral and pop and some rock.

MU: Yukari Yakumo vs Altair (Re:Creators)/Hoopa
The track for this fight: Clash of Phantasm/Clash of Portals
Music style: a main theme of "Necrofantasia" mixed with some theme musics from Re:Creators/Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages or Pokémon XY&Z

MU: Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
The track for this fight: Polar Clashes
Music style: a mix of ads musics from Pepsiman and Coca-cola Polar Bear, flowing eclectic assortment of surf music, rock and roll, soul, and pop songs

Dream MU:
Dream MU: Yukari Yakumo vs Altair (Touhou Project vs Re:Creators)
Track name: Un:Bound/Dreams of Creation/Reality, Redefined/Fantasy Étude (I'm bad at choosing names, if it wasn't obvious)
Music Style: Probably a glitched orchestra similar to Devil's Rhapsody, using both Necrofantasia and Sawelephant4U, with small bits of Mary, the Magician at the beginning and end (specifically the very opening of the song at the beginning, and the build up at about 1:45 leading up to the death).

Dream MU:
MU: Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Fist of the North Star VS Sengoku Basara)
The track for this fight: Fist Piercing Heavens
Music Style: Mix between Raoh Theme from Hokuto Renki Toza and Toyotomi Theme from Sengok Basara Anime.

MU: Duke Nukem VS Sam Stone (Duke Nukem VS Serious Sam)
The track for this fight: Balls of Stone
Music Style: This.

MU: Shirou Ogami VS Bigby Wolf (Brand New Animal VS Fables)
The track for this fight: Brand New Fables
Music Style: Mix of Shirou Theme from BNA Anime and The True Wolf from The Wolf Among Us game.

MU: John Rambo VS Captain Price (Rambo VS Call of Duty)
The track for this fight: The Last Duty
Music Style: Mix between Night Fight from Rambo III and ETA 20 Minutes from Call of Duty 4.

Dream MU:
Actually, I got plenty of dream MUs, but I'll go with the ones I really want to see or have excellent music potential

iu

Dream MU: Tari VS Miko Kubota (Meta Runner VS Glitch Techs)
Track Name: Always Glitching or Glitched Meta
Music Style: Electronic track with synths, chiptune, violins and piano for instrument backing. Combines and takes cues from the Glitch Techs opening and Meta Runner S1 "Always Running" and/or S2 "Only Up" with the piano riff from Meta Runner being a recurring motif. Generally upbeat and high energy with a few moments of calm and gentle tone in a few parts. Could have vocals.

8b4c4nzi2cd81.png

Dream MU: Mystique Sonia VS Cerebella (Hero 108 VS Skullgirls)
Track Name: Hat Attack
Music Style: A high energy, jazzy and upbeat track that combines various Asian instruments with some rock guitar and synths from Hero 108 and jazz instruments such as saxophone, trumpets and trombone from Skullgirls. Could take cues from Hero 108 opening and the Medici Tower stage.

uomqmzc7nog81.png

Dream MU: Akuma VS Yujiro Hanma (Street Fighter VS Grappler Baki)
Track Name: Demon's Back or Rage of Demons
Music Style: Combines Akuma's SF4 theme and Yujiro's theme. Uses sitar, taiko drums, violins, electric guitar and maybe some choir vocals for the instruments. Starts out quiet yet intense and shifts to a more aggressive yet high energy tone for the main battle. Becomes a little quiet before going all grand with Yujiro's theme playing and Akuma's theme seeping in when both fighters unleash their full potential.

I guess for fun, I should gather up the verses that we obsess over when it comes to VS as a format. Bonus points if it hasn't got a DBa episode yet:

Obviously, I do Xenoblade
@The_Smashor mentions Gunvolt a lot
@Jasonsith I'd attribute to Touhou ((?) Don't quote me on that one)

What else?
I guess you could count myself as the one who can contribute about Psychonauts.

I guess for fun, I should gather up the verses that we obsess over when it comes to VS as a format. Bonus points if it hasn't got a DBa episode yet:

What else?
Put me down for Touhou. I literally only joined the wiki to post Touhou revisions :v

What else?
Is this the part where I mention Larryboy vs Bibleman again?

What else?
Guess I and @FujiwaraYesMokou would be okay with Touhou. (I assume Yes Mokou be a great knowledgeable staff member but I respect his current time schedule and willingness in helping you out)
Is this the part where I mention Larryboy vs Bibleman again?
Free to join.

A new option aside from Undyne vs Pearl (SU) eh

Ah, another character that stomps a mudhole in Vegeta's ass.
I don't mind. In fact I welcome it. AFAIK does Vegeta gets stomped by Thor and Phoenix Ikki gets stomped very hard by Fujiwara no Mokou and Jean Grey?
Wondering if this would be a "lesser stomp" for Ikki against Vegeta though.

What else?
Steven Universe and MLP are some big ones for me.

Guess I and @FujiwaraYesMokou would be okay with Touhou. (I assume Yes Mokou be a great knowledgeable staff member but I respect his current time schedule and willingness in helping you out)
I'm not a staff member, though... Just a regular member who's a wanker for fun

I don't mind. In fact I welcome it. AFAIK does Vegeta gets stomped by Thor and Phoenix Ikki gets stomped very hard by Fujiwara no Mokou and Jean Grey?
Wondering if this would be a "lesser stomp" for Ikki against Vegeta though.
Speed aside, by our own stats, Mokou is outclassed in AP in hax, and I'm not sure she currently has access to anything that'd let her kill Ikki for good (though she's overdue for some upgrades that may change those factors).

Other way around on this site.
Yeah, sorry
Not the worst connections I've ever heard. Still excited for whenever Brandon gets around to doing the commission because Undertale/Yakuza music is sure to be a banger.
I think if it was a Death Battle it could be cool, but it won't become one. There's only gonna be one UT MU and that's with Sans

Dream MU:
Kasen_Vs_Fleetway.png

Dream MU: Kasen Ibaraki (Touhou Project) vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Fleetway Comics).
It's essentially become my pet MU at this point, so I guess it's time to flaunt it again. I would actually have this fight have two different themes, one for each phase of the fight. Since they start off in their normal, heroic base forms, it'd be a peppy, fast paced battle theme, between two very fast characters, I generally picture a track like NiGHTS And Reala to accompany the initial bout. Though once they're both sent into their alternate, aggressive forms, the second track would kick into gear, and for that one....

Track Name: "Chaos Within", although "Violence Suppressed" and "Devils Unleashed" aren't horrible alternatives.

Musical Style: It has to be a rock track, it's the best way to properly get across the intensity of two bloodthirsty maniacs with incredible power going at it. Likely a fusion of Kasen's theme from ULIL and Big Arms from Sonic Generations. The track would start with the first 20 seconds being Kasen's theme, as she'd be the first one to be sent into her alternate personality, and her increased ferocity would end up stressing Sonic out, triggering him turning into Super Sonic, which would signal the opening of Big Arms kicking in, though it'd be signaled with the sound of loud sirens first, likely a deeper, more intimidating version of the Sonic 3 Alarm SFX, indicating that things are about to get completely wild. I debate on if I want the alarms to be occasionally consistent parts of the track from there one. From there, the track would pull back and forth between Kasen's theme and Big Arms, just as the fight would pull back and forth between them. There'd have to be a section near the end, when the fight is reaching it's end and they're both going all out, when 2:45 of Big Arms would kick in, as the surrounding area is completely obliterated in their clash, and as the track begins to fizzle out, the victor pulls out their trump card and pulls through.

I've thought far too much about this, if you couldn't tell.

What else?
I'd say the verses I focus the most on are Touhou, Sonic (all variants, but mainly Archie Sonic, and Game Sonic, with a bit of Fleetway/IDW appreciation), Kirby, and some Yakuza in there.

Ye, reverted order can work. Although since world tree can't fight, the crystals acting as security systems around it can fight.
Also, this works?
Thanks.

Kind of weird I have thought the Digimon god creates a downgraded human teenage girl as an avatar to interact with the normal humans, then another human priestess form is actually the final form. Do we have another image for that real downgraded human girl in normal civilian clothing? As (if) the form of a human girl dressing like a priestess is the final form. Hope we do not resort to the Moldovan server and if we have to make sure we know the exact location so that we never clicked into there thanks.

You have exactly shown me the original picture of the Terminal Montage 1000-arm Arceus I get from. Thanks anyway.

I'm not a staff member, though... Just a regular member who's a wanker for fun

Speed aside, by our own stats, Mokou is outclassed in AP in hax, and I'm not sure she currently has access to anything that'd let her kill Ikki for good (though she's overdue for some upgrades that may change those factors).
We need to flip into the hax walls of Phoenix Ikki and Fujiwara no Mokou to compare. AFAIK Touhou Project has some universes, one of which is REALLY big so how big is one Saint Seiya universe? (How infinite is that?)

What else?
I guess you could say i'm the Archie Sonic MU guy, tho i don't post Archie Sonic MUs that often here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back