• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8amsc2dfqhh81.jpg

Art is courtesy of @theASTARart on Twitter, if you're curious.
Is that Sinestro vs Terumi?

Why them? Also its an unknown series by average viewers, also overall by animanga community
Again, well, you already know it. Killing Bites (?) is lesser known enough in the ACGN community.

Therefore chances of Hitomi Uzaki coming is low. Lesser if not carried by a "wider" known character like Beast Boy or Leone than Tokita Ohma. (What are the close connections among them already beside Hitomi / Leone / Beast Boy having the ability to transform into a beast(?))

8amsc2dfqhh81.jpg

Art is courtesy of @theASTARart on Twitter, if you're curious.
This spells Thaal Sinestro (Post-Crisis) vs Yūki Terumi anyway you look at it.

Since Immeasurable BlazBlue is getting yeeted I guess Sinestro takes speed?
This spells Lex Luthor (Post-Crisis) vs Doctor Doom anyway you look at it.

Oh Ben is arguing for Mirio Togata (Lemillion) and Liam is arguing for Kyojuro Rengoku.

Will we have Mirio lost to Kyojuro to make up for a possible defeat of Gon Freecss against Izuku Midoriya (Deku) and Tanjiro Kamado against Jonathan Joestar?

Will they make a reference of this Cantopop boy band when they talk about the fictional demon band?

Last edited:
Dumb idea, but Killua vs Raiden(MGS)could be cool, has decent connections. Only problem is Raidens been on before
Mind making a list of close connections?
Better when a table comparing the same strength of connections with those "better" choices?
(Say Killua compared to Raiden (MGS) / Damian Wayne / Black Star / Akame)

They talked about Tanjiro crazy. Expect to see Tanjiro very soon.

Sinestro vs Terumi is getting a Yates track.
How you know?
I commissioned it.

I commissioned Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi. When is this happening as a battle track and a Death Battle episode?

yes big time
Oh nvm they’re going down to Infinite speed via characters traveling the deepest part of a realm described as infinite though that kinda sounds self-contradictory.

Looking at the evidence I kinda doubt DB will accept Infinite or Immeasurable BB. The next best thing is supposedly a measly FTL rating, which Sinestro would utterly eclipse

Oh nvm they’re going down to Infinite speed via characters traveling the deepest part of a realm described as infinite though that kinda sounds self-contradictory.

Looking at the evidence I kinda doubt DB will accept Infinite or Immeasurable BB. The next best thing is supposedly a measly FTL rating, which Sinestro would utterly eclipse
Again, you have completed step 1. Now proceed onto steps 2-10.

Now, how does Noel Vermilion and co defeated Terumi anyhow and what are the steps taken by them?

Mind making a list of close connections?
Better when a table comparing the same strength of connections with those "better" choices?
(Say Killua compared to Raiden (MGS) / Damian Wayne / Black Star / Akame)
Not really better, but decent and kinda cool idea if Death Battle for some reason decides against the others

Connections:
White haired secondary protagonists with electric abilities who were trained from birth to be assassins

Do we think returnee count will increase this season too?

Its been on steady increase for 3 seasons, with 5/16 matches having 1 or 2 returnees, we had 31%ish returnee usage, and its been 20%+ for 3 seasons. S8 also had record 9 returnees.

Again, well, you already know it. Killing Bites (?) is lesser known enough in the ACGN community.
What is ACGN?
Therefore chances of Hitomi Uzaki coming is low. Lesser if not carried by a "wider" known character like Beast Boy or Leone than Tokita Ohma. (What are the close connections among them already beside Hitomi / Leone / Beast Boy having the ability to transform into a beast(?))
Why you mentioned this Ohma guy? What does he have to do with this? Also i asked you about connections since you mentioned them as opponents, you didnt really bring any for it either

What is ACGN?
Anime
Comic
Game
Novel
Why you mentioned this Ohma guy? What does he have to do with this? Also i asked you about connections since you mentioned them as opponents, you didnt really bring any for it either
I mention the Ohma guy because of this.

You are likely right Ohma has so little connections with Ms Uzaki - at lest at the surface connections.

The crew is interested in Mirio Togata (Lemillion) vs Kyojuro Rengoku. It almost reminded me of the Death Battle episode of Dio Brando vs Alucard (Hellsing).

So Mirio vs Kyojuro will likely be an episode in Season 10 or later.

In a few months Mothra vs Rayquaza is getting Yates track

How did you know this?

Last edited:

Xeno_Matchups_Remake_-_Version_0.9.1.png

No fancy titles this time. Just a quick update:

I should frontload this by saying that what XC3 characters have for matchups aren't really... that, so much as concepts of MUs they could have with limited information. Just putting that out there (It's the reason Sena has Heracross under her).

- Noah vs Arceus (Pokemon Gen 4): Tell me you don't picture a setup where, knowing the anecdote about flutes and 'mourning the dead', Noah is playing the Azure Flute, and that's what starts the fight. I'm aware Arceus vs Ameterasu is the hot topic when it comes to God Lama's MUs (and Beerus became a DBC MU for some reason), but if XC3 god tiers stay at 2-A, thank me later.

Mio vs Sheik is basically just 'see above, but with more of a focus on organic themes'. Arceus technically upgraded your Smartphone, after all.

- Lao vs Naesala (FERD/PoR): Basically just an honourable mention for the 'traitor of all' theme. Dagran is still better because I'm more familiar with TLS than Telius (that looks weird to type out, and I refuse to reword it), but it's still worth mentioning.

- Luxaar vs Lyric (Sonic Boom): Irrelevant Wii U-era minor antagonists who are around for one arc, and are never seen again (sealed evil in a can, if you will), who want some way to bring about the end of organic civilisation. They also look like slugs and other green shit.

- Grahf vs Jeritza (FE3H): Masked family members who are obsessed with personal, non-ruling power, and spend all of one line on screen at a time (you know what I mean). Fei has a relation with Grahf in the same way Mercedes has a relation with The Death Knight.

EDIT: Completely forgot about Doug vs Fredrick: Basically 'ol' reliable' assistant characters who are loyal to one or more mains. Not much else to it than that.

Discussion Slate (What should I add next time?):

- Ryoji Mochizuki (Persona 3) - VS chaos/Yeshua (Xenosaga) or Alvis (XC1)? As I mentioned before, I have been playing through Persona 3 FES as of late (as well as having watched two of the movies a few years back), and looking at Synposis for his role, he does sound familiar to Alvis and/or chaos (ironic, given how Xeno fans compare Alvis and chaos, and rightly so). Any ideas where I can put him, if push comes to shove?

- Seteth (FE3H) - VS Sec. Nagi (XCX)? I know Nagi is a bit of an obscure character, but looking at why I kept him vs Yen Sid, the mentality is 'characters who sit in authority, and surprise people when they can actually throw hands'. Does Seteth fit in this category enough, just because his recruitment prospects are tied to post-time skip? Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Weird to think that Black Star is now the strongest person on this list.

Akame is Large country, what you are you talking??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back