• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220211-212246_Discord.jpg

Wait. I have a few songs but some are not in the list obviously.

It is about time.

Just... Make sure they have a Q&A and make sure they answer whether they screwed it up at Hulk vs Broly, Doctor Doom vs Lex Luthor and Goku Black vs Reverse Flash.

Guess what? Jinx is getting upgraded to 7-B lol
Last time I kicked her to some tier 8 range, what puts her back at tier 7?

(Well I am discovering some feats that may upscale that Malphite though atm.)

The ratel hitomi from killing bites, the anime i watched completely and got me started into anime as a whole, good times....
I have a feeling Hitomi Uzaki will be fighting against Leone (Akame ga Kill) or Beast Boy (DC) instead.

You'd be surprised at how many 7-B feats and statements there are for Piltover and Zaun, that Jinx actually scales to.
I would try to find some time to look at the feat calculations and the scaling chains after the settlement of the proposed lockdown of my home.

Such as? Citation would be nice, considering looking at all his respect threads fail to show anything inherently above City level.

Not really, Mag's abilities and hax don't really eclipse that of Tetsuo's, and unlike Mag's you can argue that he has some form of 4-D hax.

Death Batlle isn't the community here so that's irrelevant.
There was a blog for Magneto's by Speedy, one of the researchers, but Speedy deleted it.

Also, uh, some of the researchers are part of the community lol so..

no offense, but I think most of those mu are pretty meh, plus there is too much presence of dragon ball and naruto... god it reminds me of that old time where the most common thing was to see naruto vs any dragon ball character.

but, in the end, it's brando and I can honestly accept any of those things just because musically they might be amazing and because the man deserves some sponsorship.

I mean at least its just commission music. Let some pay to get Brandon do stuff.

Unless this one also has severe case of "by doing these Brandon cant do better commissions" :V

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_11.png

AND NOW, UPON XENOBLADE 3's RELEASE IN SEPTEMBER:

Xeno_Matchups_Remake_-_Version_0.9.png

Formatting amendments:

• Every Xeno JRPG Continuity is getting up to (and no more than) 20 representatives. I made this a precaution for the sake of going back for missed characters, and because I anticipate XC3 having around that many VS viable characters.
As far as MUs:

• Certain opponents for Minor characters (E.G: Emerelda clutter, Nagi vs Nighteye, Jessie Black vs McCree* etc.) have been scrubbed, either out of lack of connections or because it saves space and time. 120 reps, remember.
*I know he's called Cole Cassady now, and I don't really care. Even if I believed the MeToo era white noise, I think this retconning came 5 years too late. And before you mistake me for some 'Cosby apologist', I saw his name before it all kicked off and thought 'literally who?'. Court of laws exist for a reason. I'll leave it at that for now.

• MUs for Character Thumbnails I've already posted about (Addam Origo vs Claude von Riegan, Miang vs Achi and Wilhelm vs Toffee etc.) have been added in this new format.
  • As a corollary to minor characters having certain opponents scrubbed, others either have minor opponents either replaced (See Egil missing Ironwood for Edlegard, and Levi Ackerman having left Jin Uzuki's spot in favor of Kittan Bachika), Or have additional opponents on top of what they previously had singularly (See Rico vs Skrimir, L'cirufe vs Petra, and others).
  • Overhauls galore! ...Probably. Aigis (P3) is now KOS-MOS's top MU IMO (Although Aleph wouldn't be missing from honourable mentions, don't you worry) for her co-protagonist credentials, and the whole 'co-signed life' themes that come with them (inevitability of death, and all that). I'm currently playing though P3 FES atm, so I'll be able to verify more as I go along. Zanza VS Grima is also my hat tipped to the people who suggest Shulk vs Robin as a rightful alternative to Shulk vs Lightning, only stopping short at 'Zanza just about deserves MUs, but doesn't really have any. Mind if he borrows?'.
Billy Lee Black getting a 1-for-2 overhaul and Gwin getting Youske (P4) also exist, but aren't as worthy to note.
  • Naturally, there are new arrivals. Mumkhar vs Tyrian (RWBY) is the first that comes to mind as honourless and/or back-stabbing psychos that left major characters in near-death scenarios, but of course there's also the XC3 cast, and you could maybe count Dmitri Yuriev vs Mousier Guy (Bubuki Buranki) as a brand new arrival (although I did post an MU spread for him a long while back). Big Joe vs Two P (SFV) is also there as a sort of joke MU built around characters only doing 1HP of general damage.

Now... I wonder who the XC3 protags will go up against...
I'll see y'all then

XC3Flute.gif

The track name has already been decided: Fear the Worst.
oh really
no offense, but I think most of those mu are pretty meh, plus there is too much presence of dragon ball and naruto... god it reminds me of that old time where the most common thing was to see naruto vs any dragon ball character.

but, in the end, it's brando and I can honestly accept any of those things just because musically they might be amazing and because the man deserves some sponsorship.
welp it due to analytics and views and DB and Naruto get dem views

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_11.png

AND NOW, UPON XENOBLADE 3's RELEASE IN SEPTEMBER:

Xeno_Matchups_Remake_-_Version_0.9.png

Formatting amendments:

• Every Xeno JRPG Continuity is getting up to (and no more than) 20 representatives. I made this a precaution for the sake of going back for missed characters, and because I anticipate XC3 having around that many VS viable characters.
As far as MUs:

• Certain opponents for Minor characters (E.G: Emerelda clutter, Nagi vs Nighteye, Jessie Black vs McCree* etc.) have been scrubbed, either out of lack of connections or because it saves space and time. 120 reps, remember.
*I know he's called Cole Cassady now, and I don't really care. Even if I believed the MeToo era white noise, I think this retconning came 5 years too late. And before you mistake me for some 'Cosby apologist', I saw his name before it all kicked off and thought 'literally who?'. Court of laws exist for a reason. I'll leave it at that for now.

• MUs for Character Thumbnails I've already posted about (Addam Origo vs Claude von Riegan, Miang vs Achi and Wilhelm vs Toffee etc.) have been added in this new format.
  • As a corollary to minor characters having certain opponents scrubbed, others either have minor opponents either replaced (See Egil missing Ironwood for Edlegard, and Levi Ackerman having left Jin Uzuki's spot in favor of Kittan Bachika), Or have additional opponents on top of what they previously had singularly (See Rico vs Skrimir, L'cirufe vs Petra, and others).
  • Overhauls galore! ...Probably. Aigis (P3) is now KOS-MOS's top MU IMO (Although Aleph wouldn't be missing from honourable mentions, don't you worry) for her co-protagonist credentials, and the whole 'co-signed life' themes that come with them (inevitability of death, and all that). I'm currently playing though P3 FES atm, so I'll be able to verify more as I go along. Zanza VS Grima is also my hat tipped to the people who suggest Shulk vs Robin as a rightful alternative to Shulk vs Lightning, only stopping short at 'Zanza just about deserves MUs, but doesn't really have any. Mind if he borrows?'.
Billy Lee Black getting a 1-for-2 overhaul and Gwin getting Youske (P4) also exist, but aren't as worthy to note.
  • Naturally, there are new arrivals. Mumkhar vs Tyrian (RWBY) is the first that comes to mind as honourless and/or back-stabbing psychos that left major characters in near-death scenarios, but of course there's also the XC3 cast, and you could maybe count Dmitri Yuriev vs Mousier Guy (Bubuki Buranki) as a brand new arrival (although I did post an MU spread for him a long while back). Big Joe vs Two P (SFV) is also there as a sort of joke MU built around characters only doing 1HP of general damage.

Now... I wonder who the XC3 protags will go up against...
I'll see y'all then

XC3Flute.gif
Hoping flynn still has enough connections, Flynn has only got 1 MU from what I've seem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back