• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
🧠🧠
IMG_3118.jpg

Unironically tho I do like Boros vs Vilgax but Ridley vs Vilgax is too popular already
:sleep:
Boros has either Fu or Battle Beast

Boros dies in both his best MU lol
IIRC Battle Beast is way lower in High 6-A than Boros is.

Edit: Boros upscales from Orochi, who's at 366.81 Petatons, while Battle Beast scales to Invincible's 43.9 Petaton feat. A little over an 8x difference in Boros' favor and the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is even higher at 1 Exaton. Combine this with Boros' regen and he wins pretty handily.

Last edited:
IIRC Battle Beast is way lower in High 6-A than Boros is.

Edit: Boros upscales from Orochi, who's at 366.81 Petatons, while Battle Beast scales to Invincible's 43.9 Petaton feat. A little over an 8x difference in Boros' favor and the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is even higher at 1 Exaton. Combine this with Boros' regen and he wins pretty handily.
BB is far Faster and I can see DB put BB at planet level in his fight Like they did with Boros
Tho you may have a point tbf

Stronger,faster and abilities **** Tetsuo over more than the latter could do to him
Eh not sure about being stronger, pretty sure in terms of sheer AP Tetsuo scales higher. From my knowledge Mag only has 7-B feats, Tetsuo has higher feats than that casually. With scaling and Death Battle has become a lot more lenient on that, I can see them giving Tetsuo Universal scaling from Akira.
Adding the fact DB probably views Mags somewhere in the Herald range and if the view whatever the **** Tetsuo shit at the end of his series standard/usable or whatever then Mags take it with ease
From what I know Mags has like zero Herald scaling.

Eh not sure about being stronger, pretty sure in terms of sheer AP Tetsuo scales higher. From my knowledge Mag only has 7-B feats, Tetsuo has higher feats than that casually. With scaling and Death Battle has become a lot more lenient on that, I can see them giving Tetsuo Universal scaling from Akira.
Nah just cause this site sucks with Comic stats means DB will buy and Mag's does scale far higher than lol City

Even DB said this shit with with Mags

"even matched Magneto, MAGNETO, the guy that controls metal, the thing that surrounds Tony's entire body, by amplifying his power with Jupiter's magnetic field."

Boomstick: And then Mags punched him with the power of the sun, and it was, like, no big deal!

Regarding the universal shit it boils down to how actually usable the form is with Tetsuo and such

He doesn't and that's the thing
Buu was his best and Kirby doesn't have any strong alternatives to even runback with
The only one for him I really like is Toutetsu Yuuma but I'd uh, rather DB not do that one, in all honesty? I wouldn't trust them to handle it.

Plus she's just, far too recent to be used.

Nah just cause this site sucks with Comic stats means DB will buy and Mag's does scale far higher than lol City
Well for starters, I never said Mags doesn't scale above City level, I said that his actual feats top at city level, not that he doesn't scale higher.

Even DB said this shit with with Mags

Literally nothing there is really meaningful depending on how they'll decide Tetsuo.

Also one must also remember, Death Battle typically doesn't consider Herald tier beings to be comparable to one another, that's a pretty broad term in the long run.

Basically if Tetsuo gets his Uni+ scaling I can see him taking the W, even without that I really think that blog is heavily underestimating Tetsuo's versatility.
"even matched Magneto, MAGNETO, the guy that controls metal, the thing that surrounds Tony's entire body, by amplifying his power with Jupiter's magnetic field."

Boomstick: And then Mags punched him with the power of the sun, and it was, like, no big deal!

Regarding the universal shit it boils down to how actually usable the form is with Tetsuo and such
Agreed with this part. Basically in my view it's either Mags wins or Tetsuo stomps.

Essentially if either party wins, it'll probably be a stomp in Death Battle terms, although I find it funny that most consider Tetsuo to stomp Mags on most Battle boards.

Well for starters, I never said Mags doesn't scale above City level, I said that his actual feats top at city level, not that he doesn't scale higher.

Literally nothing there is really meaningful depending on how they'll decide Tetsuo.

Also one must also remember, Death Battle typically doesn't consider Herald tier beings to be comparable to one another, that's a pretty broad term in the long run.

Basically if Tetsuo gets his Uni+ scaling I can see him taking the W, even without that I really think that blog is heavily underestimating Tetsuo's versatility.

Agreed with this part. Basically in my view it's either Mags wins or Tetsuo stomps.

Essentially if either party wins, it'll probably be a stomp in Death Battle terms, although I find it funny that most consider Tetsuo to stomp Mags on most Battle boards.
Oh nah. Magneto's best direct feats literally eclipse City level lmao. Majority of the stuff on the blog is pretty meaningful. Also one of the researchers iirc had a blog on Magneto once before it got deleted. It had a lot of good stuff for Magneto.

Also, Uni Tetsuo is heavily dubious by the community so I doubt it'll be factored.

Oh nah. Magneto's best direct feats literally eclipse City level lmao.
Such as? Citation would be nice, considering looking at all his respect threads fail to show anything inherently above City level.
Majority of the stuff on the blog is pretty meaningful. Also one of the researchers iirc had a blog on Magneto once before it got deleted. It had a lot of good stuff for Magneto.
Not really, Mag's abilities and hax don't really eclipse that of Tetsuo's, and unlike Mag's you can argue that he has some form of 4-D hax.
Also, Uni Tetsuo is heavily dubious by the community so I doubt it'll be factored.
Death Batlle isn't the community here so that's irrelevant.

Its technically the final form he takes, thus in theory it should be looked at.

Then again if Al's final state was also denied I guess Tetsuo won't get it as well.

I have found another Marvel VS DC matchup: Joseph Chilton (DC Comic) VS Burglar (Marvel Comic). The connection is that they have killed a superhero's (Batman and Spider-Man) relatives (Joseph Chilton killed Thomas and Martha Wayne while Burglar killed Uncle Ben), which turns them to devotion to their superhero career.

I have checked their page in Marvel Wiki or DC Wiki and I surprisingly found that they can have profiles in our wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back