• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanda/Zatanna - 100% sprites.

Jonathan/Tanjiro - Could be 3D or sprites. Both have 3D models (both courtesy of CyberConnect2 games, there's a coincidence), and to me knowledge, they'd have to custom make Tanjiro sprites if they went that route, no?

Vegeta/Thor - I'll say 3D, possibly even SFM.

Magneto/Tetsuo - Sprites, Magneto using his MvC sprites.

Jinx/Harley - my hearts leaning towards 3D (because Harleys Injustice model) and I hate myself for it.

Boba Fett/??? - I have absolutely no idea, but I'll go with sprites.

Jonathan/Tanjiro - Could be 3D or sprites. Both have 3D models (both courtesy of CyberConnect2 games, there's a coincidence), and to me knowledge, they'd have to custom make Tanjiro sprites if they went that route, no?

Jinx/Harley - my hearts leaning towards 3D (because Harleys Injustice model) and I hate myself for it.

I could see a 3-D Boba Fett vs Predator fight since there's a billion 3d models for both of them

Vegeta/Thor probably be done in House or Sprites if it comes to it
No way it can work in SFM
Edit:The team doesn't do SFM any more they switched to Blender

Does Tetsuo have any good sprites out of curiosity?
Now that i think off boba fett has 50% of star wars Matchs bruh
Nah, only 3/7.

But uhh, yeah Boba is joining the 3 timers club.
Does it really count if it’s a remake?
If so it’s a 4 timer since I’m pretty sure there’s like a beta DB episode

unrelated note: you guys think Michael Vey could make a good opponent for Percy Jackson if he ever comes to DB?

Kinda curious on some matches.

Because DC wins a lot, people really went on to like matches where they could lose recently, like with Simon, Raidou and Terumi. But I mainly see matches that are good and not that stompy.

So with that, what are fights where DC (high tier) would lose? But more specifically, what kind of BAD DC stomp losses are there? I've never seen those brought up. They should still be thematic, but they have to be bad.

Has anyone seen these kinds of DC loss match suggestions?

****, you just popped the image in my head of him having little legs under the part where a neck should be
rw1UQPn.png

Last edited:
Tetsuo Shima sprites
I can see some custom skins and modifications from K9999 (KOF)

DC’s losing to League of Legends next Season so idk if beating DC will matter anyway
probably in regard to high tiers but yeah
Yeah.

Like Kyle vs Simon, Sinestro vs Terumi, possibly John vs Raidou, YHVH vs Darkseid, Lucifer Morningstar vs Lucifer (SMT), The H word vs the H word

Kind of not surprised as YHVH battles are hard to animate.

Like borrowing battle scenes from 50% Zygarde? (considering some forms of SMT YHVH and Zygarde)[/iapoiler]
Yeah but it's DBF, all you gotta do is write the ideas you have, not actually worry about it looking good.

I've seen some bizare DBF MUs that I wouldn't know where to start for choreography, but they got a finished DBF at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back