• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro, I would probably expect like...Livewire?

But Blanka would be more entertaining, since we can at least point and laugh and not do Marvel Vs. DC
I just read into "is there a green character with electricity powers"... lmao

And a good chance to promote Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Shulk - the matchup many like but one hates

For Toko VS Seven, I have recently heard that the Scissor Seven manhua has some impressive feats for Seven to scale. It claimed that in manhua Scissor Seven assassins could keep up with missiles and a character could casually destroy "a small island". However, these feats are not verified since we don't know the details of these feats and therefore cannot be properly used. Also, I don't think Danganronpa is without some broken stuff. Genocide Syo already can successfully evaded Sakura Ogami's attacks for ten minutes straight, who "held a 400-win long international winning streak in tournaments".

People were bringing up how Noah (yes, that is the main guy’s name) looked like Rean from Coldsteel with a sort of SMT IV Flynn official render. Is it one of them?
Which Noah may I ask? Beside the OG Christian figure I can only think of the final boss of Astral Chain.

For Toko VS Seven, I have recently heard that the Scissor Seven manhua has some impressive feats for Seven to scale. It claimed that in manhua Scissor Seven assassins could keep up with missiles and a character could casually destroy "a small island". However, these feats are not verified since we don't know the details of these feats and therefore cannot be properly used. Also, I don't think Danganronpa is without some broken stuff. Genocide Syo already can successfully evaded Sakura Ogami's attacks for ten minutes straight, who "held a 400-win long international winning streak in tournaments".
The main problem really lies on how good Rooster Teeth wants to promote Scissor Seven and Netflix in general.

Lucky for you, you're going see some of the characters in the Multiverse of Madness movie.
Does that mean Tetsuo Shima vs Magneto is more a thing now?

Don't know how people would react to it if the fight starts with Tetsuo Shima wants to ruin Tokyo Olympics just for Magneto to protect it.

... Who is a good match for Bender? Thematical Connections? Animation Potential? ... Meme Worthy? I really can't come up with anybody 'sides someone from Family Guy or American Dad, which is probs a horrible mismatch for them and Bender gets an easy W
a lot of people are asking for rick sanchez for bender, and honestly i'm not complaining, while mr fantastic is still a very good choice for rick, bender is personally an equally good choice.

Now that's just my opinion, since rick vs doof is something i personally wouldn't like to see lol.

I think Rivals has some chance, they fairly popular I think, Them Fighting herds is definitely in the less likely category.

I dunno, something in my gut is telling me DB won’t believe in uni Akira
Or they could say universe level in environment destruction/construction which is not even combat applicable.

I clicked into DB Twitter and got this instead

Last edited:
Btw, how are they going to rename some of the names for attacks/cities in the series?
For example there's spells with names like Black Sabbath and Megadeth, knowing how JJBA's stand names were very shitty, this'll be even a bigger mess
Some animes were able to use copyrighted stuff, like no game no life literally said king crimson on subtitles and nothing happened

Some animes were able to use copyrighted stuff, like no game no life literally said king crimson on subtitles and nothing happened
Yeah, but JJBA notoriously had to name the actual stand Emperor Crimson in subs
And i'm not even talking about ZIPPER MAN or BLUEFORD or FILTHY ACTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE (That's an actual name they gave to D4C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back