• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s comics in general, more just Marvel and DC
Its absolutely just Marvel vs DC. Its just faster to say comics lol

The amount of non cape comics in DB is very VERY low. How many? TMNT & Disney ducks by technicality although both were composite and Archie Sonic.

And sadly, going by S8 views it seems they are justified in DC and Marvel usage.

Also, just mentioning Livewire...our only profile seems to be just DC Super Hero Girls.

...I wonder if that's a DC/Marvel standards thing and she doesn't have enough appearances or just that no one cares.

I know it's not confirmed, but if 'green guy with electricity' IS Electro, this might be a time for them to mix it up with comic MUs. I'm pretty sure DCAU feats are pretty brutal on the poor guy too...

I hate being jaded about comics.

I'm also way too saddened to see all of your suggestions here and then look at "business DB" and how they actually did Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen instead.

Sadness.
That episode did poorly in views And shows You can't rely on lesser capeshit to net good views all the time
And sadly, going by S8 views it seems they are justified in DC and Marvel usage.
That depends on the MU at hand
Batman vs IronMan was bound to do well
Iron Fist vs Po had a well known Cartoon Film character involved
Goku Black vs Thawne is DB vs DC and involved two well known popular characters from both series so obviously it do well
LexDoom took awhile to reach 2Mil but it still trended
Korra vs Storm was the only one that didn't do all well in views

Last edited:
So like capeshit MU draw it boils down to the Capeshit character involved and who there facing

Vegeta vs Thor will obviously draw mad views easily

Magneto vs Tetsuo should do well given Mags been requested for years to appear

Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna will probably do decently numbers

Jinx vs Harley will probably do well views
2 out 4 of those MU's will have a banging OST, mark my words.

5 of 6 teased matches could be comics.

Whats Boba's biggest request? Starlord or Predator?
Probably Predator but I want Predator's Introduction into Death Battle to be The Meta because that fight sounds a lot more fair than Boba Fett and his Beskar Armor that you can wank a lot in the way that Death Battle does where their Outlier Standards are lower than ours.

Which one is more popular: random (for majority of people) marvel character or one of the most popular pokemon character?
Ok, that's the shittiest take you had on this thread.
Ah, yes, Magneto, one of the most well-known Marvel villains, the most iconic X-Men villain, pretty much one of the most well known comic villains in general, yeah, he's just a random marvel guy.
How the **** does that work?

Speaking of indie fighting games, you think we’d ever get a Them Fighting Herds or Rivals character?
Probably unlikely to nigh-impossible since neither of them have the popularity nor much material to go over with. Would be neat for a DBX however.

5 of 6 teased matches could be comics.

Whats Boba's biggest request? Starlord or Predator?
Predator, though Wolf from Star Fox has been thrown around as well. Wolf might be unlikely however.

Technically Mewtwo is prolly more famous and popular but if the team that made Lex vs Doom happen while WANTING Mags vs Tetsuo, then Mewtwo prolly isnt fighting Tetsuo. Maybe if they wanted to avoid stomp, but they still did Black vs RF.
Eh In terms of Popularity there about equal given both have videos in the million range at their at there peak

But let's be real Magneto vs Tetsuo is a MU that's been requested for years and the Researchers flat out stated if Mags gets on Tetsuo is the guy he's facing no ifs about it

I honestly don't know why the community getting all pissy about it it's like the moment they realize the MU going to happen all of a sudden "no no wat about this MU instead"

Probably unlikely to nigh-impossible since neither of them have the popularity nor much material to go over with. Would be neat for a DBX however.
I think Rivals has some chance, they fairly popular I think, Them Fighting herds is definitely in the less likely category.
There was that Uni level Akira CRT recently, funny enough.
I dunno, something in my gut is telling me DB won’t believe in uni Akira

Not to mention Magneto has **** all for Alts

The Researchers flat out said they don't who the **** is Accelerator

No one cares about Dr.polaris who makes Booster Gold look like an A-Lister in terms of being well Known

So Tetsuo is his best frankly

Mewtwo vs Tetsuo ain't bad and had been requested but like in comparison to Mags well good luck

You guys think Shuma Gorath is ever gonna be in death battle? I think he’s getting a show or movie? I don’t know
He's getting his own Game Show
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back