• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends revision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lack of scans :/ but ig this is more about reformatting the p&a sections and adding Keys? Should be fine for now

Jayce's last key is lacking scans/calcs or links to scaling;
Large Island level (On-par with Creator Viktor, who created the Battlecasts and uses technology just as strong as them)
Same with Vi;
At least City level, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Warring Kingdoms Garen)
Vi's force field should probably be limited. It wasn't so good in the TV show ngl.

Mundo;
Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Mundo possesses an extremely high pain tolerance to the point that he is unfazed by sleeping in a box of sharpened knives and rusty nails nightly[2], being shot through the torso by a Chem-Pistol[1], being electrocuted, and injecting himself with enough Shimmer to drastically physically distort his body.)
Should probably be moved to stamina section as we no longer try to list it in p&a section.

About Warwick;
Mountain level (Large enough to carry an active volcano on his back, dwarfs entire cities to the point where a single claw is larger than a city and his tail alone is capable of wrapping around a city with room to spare
These images are canon? If not, just comparing them to akali will do the job.

Rest looks good at a glance. Expanding on those abilities justification in the future will be ideal. But for now, it looks pretty good. I obviously have limited knowledge on the lore or LoL, so I will let someone else judge that - if they know the verse.

Yes, thing is we aren't handling those keys. We are specifically handling Piltover and Zaun, any keys that aren't Base or Arcane are not covered here at all, because later keys have basically entirely different lore.

Damn we revising League now? Nice. Couldn't stand seeing everyone being Low 7-C because "comparable to Garen". If those calcs have been accepted then everything seems good. Having some justifications for the Genius level intelligence champions would be nice tho.

Damn we revising League now? Nice. Couldn't stand seeing everyone being Low 7-C because "comparable to Garen". If those calcs have been accepted then everything seems good. Having some justifications for the Genius level intelligence champions would be nice tho.
Uh, there are justifications for genius intelligence. Least in the ones covered in this revision.

Actually about this...
At least Building level, likely higher (Fought and killed multiple Turbo Chemtanks who can harm Arcane Vi[5] and was confident in his ability to beat Arcane Vi in a fight[6].)
While yeah, he could fight them, it should be noted that he was doing so with Hextech. As such, he should get a human stat. Because he shouldn't scale to "at least high 8-C". He was shown as a considerably weaker person in the show compared to Vi (physically speaking).

So far, every low tier scale above Malphite.

But, just I have made some calculations about the theoretical stats of it, I noticed one feat performs by it - albeit in "one picture".

But, just I have made some calculations about the theoretical stats of it, I noticed one feat performs by it - albeit in "one picture".
Every region is gonna be scaled to its own feats. AKA if Malphite just never appears in a region and doesn't fight anyone then he's not getting scaled to.

Every region is gonna be scaled to its own feats. AKA if Malphite just never appears in a region and doesn't fight anyone then he's not getting scaled to.
So that puts the schedule priority down a bit then.

Looking at the crowded words - mind pointing the few more notable feats?

So that puts the schedule priority down a bit then.

Looking at the crowded words - mind pointing the few more notable feats?
Some Class M, a Low 7-B to 7-A, and a 7-B. Casual 7-C from City District Destruction. Oh and Urgot withstood the explosion of a chem vein that was so powerful that it rivaled the explosion that split the isthmus of Oshra Va'Zaun and created the cities of Zaun and Piltover.

And those are just off the top of my head

Yeah, just checked and nobody has any business scaling to Malphite, he kinda just exists and has never directly fought anyone.

Actually about this...

While yeah, he could fight them, it should be noted that he was doing so with Hextech. As such, he should get a human stat. Because he shouldn't scale to "at least high 8-C". He was shown as a considerably weaker person in the show compared to Vi (physically speaking).
I mean it'd only be just "8-C" sooo lol

If you can find scaling for it, sure. But it wasn't in the cartoon
Being considerably weaker then Vi physically isn't exactly a reason to drop him a tier.

Oh and what's his face may or may not have Hextech permanently in his body.

Uhhhh???

Just put him at 10-A. Why would you slap a high rating on him when you know for a fact that he doesn't scale?

Actually, scratch that, if you don't have any feats of him being lesser then Vi physically then it's unfounded (Yes I checked to see if Jayce and Vi fought cause I forgot if they actually did or not)

No, it's you who should prove why he scales. You are the one who wants to scale him to 8C for no reason
Confluctor, pal, he literally has no real reason to downscale at all physically. This isn't a case where he's a ranged fighter and doesn't go up close and personal, this is a case where he just uses a melee weapon that happens to be able to shoot projectiles. You could downgrade the majority of all weapon users with this logic.

Yeah no. He ain't getting anything 9 or above from such speculation. Prove he can, then sure.
He also has to tank the force of his hammer swings with his arms, but fine, I don't like it, don't particularly think he has a reason not to downscale, but whatever

Anyway, can somebody summarise what has been changed from the current League of Legends profile pages in the new drafts please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back