• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dz2bi7cwbng81.png
04v8f5yn4pg81.png

I would love to commission him for a music or maybe two such that he can fix his whatever black mold problem at his bathroom.

But... How is the winter commission event while we know the Christmas gift will be delivered after the winter commission event winners and other paid commissions get done. Like when we will listen to the top 5 works from that event.

Also dunno how big the mold problem is such that it needs some months average American salary to fix that.

Last edited:

Comics Electro has a lot of green.

Comics Electro has a lot of green.
Electro (Marvel Comics) vs Blanka rat-2-go

oh i heard she is a superman villain, so it would be cool besides captain cold vs shocker A spiderman villain MU that is not a batman villain.
She is, yeah. One of his 'lesser' threats depending on the continuity, and not super popular, definitely not the way Harley got popular.

I personally like her, but I don't think she's a super big draw. And if she's in a Marvel Vs. DC fight I can only imagine it'd be an eyeroller for the community.

She is, yeah. One of his 'lesser' threats depending on the continuity, and not super popular, definitely not the way Harley got popular.

I personally like her, but I don't think she's a super big draw. And if she's in a Marvel Vs. DC fight I can only imagine it'd be an eyeroller for the community.
or yes I know that DC vs marvel, but personally I find it more interesting to see another dc superhero villain participate... and that they give a batman villain vs spiderman villain break since most of it is basically this guys wins thanks to the scale of spiderman.

or yes I know that DC vs marvel, but personally I find it more interesting to see another dc superhero villain participate... and that they give a batman villain vs spiderman villain break since most of it is basically this guys wins thanks to the scale of spiderman.
That is a point I hadn't considered honestly...come to think of it, how many Superman rouges have we had? I genuinely can't remember any.

EDIT: ...I'll say Darkseid counts. So missed that one.

Gotta appreciate the matchups like Po Vs. Iron Fist that keep the comic MUs interesting, especially for the people who have gotten sick of 'capeshit'.

I'm not quite as jaded about it, but I understand being burned out by Comics vs. Comics
oh yeah, it was definitely something cool, and it would be great to see more comics vs. other media

especially when we have a lot of stuff that hasn't been used yet, like franchise characters that were born on the internet.

Gotta appreciate the matchups like Po Vs. Iron Fist that keep the comic MUs interesting, especially for the people who have gotten sick of 'capeshit'.

I'm not quite as jaded about it, but I understand being burned out by Comics vs. Comics
I hate being jaded about comics.

I'm also way too saddened to see all of your suggestions here and then look at "business DB" and how they actually did Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen instead.

Sadness.
I don’t think it’s comics in general, more just Marrvel and DC
Don’t think people would complain as much if we had some Image or Dark Horse character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back