• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zero can just use Dark-hold and use soul hax gg? Then again that's with our standards we don't know what DB will give both characters.

According to VSBW MK actually speed-blitzes and one-shots, it'll be intresting at least to see DBs take on these characters with their modern day research.

I'm kinda surprised MK doesn't have time stop resistance tbh.
To my knowledge even DB stats Kirby characters way higher than they do MMX characters and much higher than they statted Zero against Metal. Especially since they believe in universal/multiversal Kirby it Wario vs Dedede's sidebars is anything to go off of. MK would just be too fast, strong, and durable for Zero to meaningfully take out. Plus MK also has the wincon of just, using a Friend Heart to manipulate Zero's morality to his side as well. He has more ways to end the fight instantly.

But yeah honestly if there were two things that I was surprised to learn Kirby characters dont have, its time stop resistance and any kind of spiritual based attack methods. Those were shocking to me lol.
f9aac2306131d21cbda9e82dad999e99cafc59e0.png

...So how high does Titan Tails actually reach in Archie verse?
Yeah, he's the strongest character the verse has to offer. I'd say Archie Sonic is probably the most potent character from the verse overall though due to a larger haxx wall and literal fate manipulation though.

Despite it's whacky moments, god I'll always love Archie. Genuinely has my favorite interpretations of nearly all the characters.

Anyways I think Meta Knight vs Zero is a pretty good fight overall. It's not close stats wise like Meta Knight v Schezo is iirc, but it's a lot more thematic, and Zero honest to god needs a runback because his last fight sucked ******* ass, it's one of my least favorite fights on the show lol. Him and Metal deserved better. Plus there's good fight potential with Zero's versatile moveset and MK's swagger and combat options.

Anyways I think Meta Knight vs Zero is a pretty good fight overall. It's not close stats wise like Meta Knight v Schezo is iirc, but it's a lot more thematic, and Zero honest to god needs a runback because his last fight sucked ******* ass, it's one of my least favorite fights on the show lol. Him and Metal deserved better. Plus there's good fight potential with Zero's versatile moveset and MK's swagger and combat options.
Am I the only one who likes the 2.5 style of Metal Sonic VS Zero? The only real issue with the fight was the Godawful sound design.

Especially since they believe in universal/multiversal Kirby it Wario vs Dedede's sidebars is anything to go off of.
they don't really buy it back in s6 just more so even if you want to make a case for Wario being in Uni you could make a similar Same goes for King DDD
idk bout now but still be far higher than where you can get Zero
Am I the only one who likes the 2.5 style of Metal Sonic VS Zero? The only real issue with the fight was the Godawful sound design.
I actually have a soft spot for that fight
while it ain't all that great these days it does have its value to an extent
frankly around to be a decent/serviceable Fight to watch

I don't mind the normal sprite fighting but the 2.5D cutins look ******* horrendous imo. Actively terrible and completely destroy the flow of the fight imo.

Sound design being the worst on the show definitely doesn't help either.

Do you realize how little that narrows it down?
Okay

So swim within the big list of the commissioned music works by Brandon Yates and pick a handful of it (say five).

Then imagine some characters are within that list but are not facing the other character in the proposed matchups.

Basically means anything and nothing. Duality and non-duality.

Zero (Mega Man) vs Metal Sonic
I am indifferent on the 2.5D issue

Zero (Mega Man) vs Meta Knight
I am fine with it. Actually interested with how the crew handle the stats of Kirby and Mega Man X series tbh.

I am honestly surprised nobody make a MU pic for Kirby vs Yuuma Toutetsu or Yuyuko Saigyouji.

oh yeah this so
any guesses gents
So it's characters who've appeared in commissions before, but not with the actual MU that's happening? Hmmm....

Yusuke vs Reimu
Sly Cooper vs Lupin III
Zero vs Meta Knight
Ridley vs Rayquaza
Dante vs Kratos
Asura vs Atrocitus
Sailor Moon vs Madoka

No idea what the "remarkably close to a commission without being the commission" one could be though :v

I hate to say it, but not only is it a stomp, but Reimu might be lesser known to casuals. So i don't even think it would fill the first box
Eh, I wouldn't discredit it entirely due to the recent popularity surge Touhou has experienced in the west lately, plus they're actually aware of its existence unlike stuff like Saint Seiya.

Also I guess it depends on how well known Yoh is in the west, since he seems to be another good Yusuke MU. If Yusuke doesn't fight him, it'll probably be Reimu.

Eh, I wouldn't discredit it entirely due to the recent popularity surge Touhou has experienced in the west lately, plus they're actually aware of its existence unlike stuff like Saint Seiya.

Also I guess it depends on how well known Yoh is in the west, since he seems to be another good Yusuke MU. If Yusuke doesn't fight him, it'll probably be Reimu.
Fair, also Yoh might be taken out of the picture because I've seen some stuff with Yhawch

Fair, also Yoh might be taken out of the picture because I've seen some stuff with Yhawch
Wait Haoh Asakura is the one to fight Yhwach and Yoh Asakura is always meant to fight Yusuke Urameshi. The voice of Yusuke vs Yoh is growing big so fast.

I hate to say it, but not only is it a stomp, but Reimu might be lesser known to casuals. So i don't even think it would fill the first box
Not to mention Reimu Hakurei has Sakura Kinomoto, Illya von Einzbern, Renamon, Sailor Moon...

Curious on this explain
Iirc seeing trend briefly on twatter today but wat surge
Official games going up on Steam, ULiL on PS4 and AoCF on Switch, handful of officially translated works finally being released, ZUN visiting American cons, on top of the fandom itself becoming more prominent through stuff like fumo memes and the like. Basically just stuff that made the series easier to get into for new people.

For Toko Fukawa VS Seven, Toko Fukawa takes this through Seven is faster according to VS Battles Wiki. However, I think DB would take the City Block level explosion... but I don't know what happened to that calculation. Also, I have heard that Relativistic speed for Danganronpa characters.

Seven could win by shapeshifting himself into Byakuya Togami.

For Toko Fukawa VS Seven, Toko Fukawa takes this through Seven is faster according to VS Battles Wiki. However, I think DB would take the City Block level explosion... but I don't know what happened to that calculation. Also, I have heard that Relativistic speed for Danganronpa characters.

Seven could win by shapeshifting himself into Byakuya Togami.
Relativistic Speed for Danganronpa?! What?! How!? Why?!

... Onto what you crossed out, I actually think that might make Toko try to murder Seven faster due to her quirk of wanting to murder pretty boys and whatnot. Though, I do wonder what other DB Matches Toko might have that fits her, y'know?

Kazuya Mishima: Currently stomps even his strongest form (his dura neg can only take Garou so far), but Garou will likely be High 6-A if not higher by the end of his Saitama fight, and while their speed is currently pretty even, Garou is still growing faster so i wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this arc he blitzes.
Kazuya could get upgraded in the future too, depending on how that goes, also he has dura neg too for use if ever needed, also hax wise unless Garou gets more crazier stuff its beaten in that by a long shot

I am honestly surprised nobody make a MU pic for Kirby vs Yuuma Toutetsu or Yuyuko Saigyouji.
I've actually made one, hah, as the main propagator of this match I had to (it's a little jokey from the background, but it gets the job done)
Kirby_vs_Toutetsu.png

Curious on this explain
Iirc seeing trend briefly on twatter today but wat surge
It's strange, but over the past couple years Touhou has been becoming slightly more accessible to newcomers through games getting official translations, some fangames/media happening to become popular and reach outside of the Touhou bubble (games such as Luna Nights escaped obscurity and became known outside of the Touhou fanbase, for instance), memes have been cultivating the series on twitter, such as Fumos becoming a phenomenon, and generally nowadays people are starting to connect the dots on how ever-present Touhou has been in online culture . It's not a HUGE shift, but it's definitely noticeable and the fanbase is starting to become more known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back