• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout ******* time
Yeah, the initial teaser said it was coming January 16th lol.

Guess they're probably learning against giving exact release dates for episodes for the time being, at least not until they can be assured of a schedule.

Sonic stomps tho
Absolute stomp, but I'm sure Smash Bracket's ruleset will manage to make it a lot closer than it ever would be under say, our ruleset. There's still not really a way PM should be able to pull through in this one.
I still don't know what Paper Mario can do to even HURT Archie Sonic...
Realistically nothing lol.

You guys are seriously underrating the amazing and invincible power of Paper Mario
Lol, lmao, even.

Absolute stomp, but I'm sure Smash Bracket's ruleset will manage to make it a lot closer than it ever would be under say, our ruleset. There's still not really a way PM should be able to pull through in this one.
No, no. It's still a massive curbstomp. Paper Mario is a stone wall, and Archie's power and durability is thousands of times higher than Paper's durability. I'm on the server so I've seen the calcs.

No, no. It's still a massive curbstomp. Paper Mario is a stone wall, and Archie's power and durability is thousands of times higher than Paper's durability. I'm on the server so I've seen the calcs.
Oh they show the calcs in advance in there? Didn't know if they would or not.

Even when brought down super low, Archie's durability and AP should be far beyond Paper's, and his speed is so unquantifiably higher that there's not really anything Paper can do in this scenario. Nevermind Archie's damn wall of haxx. There's no way Paper can pull through, and if they AREN'T including the Pure Hearts then literally lmfao.

Oh they show the calcs in advance in there? Didn't know if they would or not.

Even when brought down super low, Archie's durability and AP should be far beyond Paper's, and his speed is so unquantifiably higher that there's not really anything Paper can do in this scenario. Nevermind Archie's damn wall of haxx. There's no way Paper can pull through, and if they AREN'T including the Pure Hearts then literally lmfao.
They don't show calcs in advance, but they do accept calcs from others if they're good enough.

463xnvwddje81.jpg
zbng0uzaayd81.png
r8nz9hxamhe81.jpg
vlv1q2zc2vd81.jpg
5brec4deopd81.jpg

Nah, Gilgadoom had its chance and it was used for Luthordoom, besides Gilgamesh VS Sinbad its objectively a better MU.
No, it is not. Gilgadoom wasn't even popular until after Luthordoom had been locked in for some time, and if anyone deserves a 3rd runback it's Doctor Doom given the sheer mediocrity of his previous 2 episodes. Also, The Fantastic Four entering the MCU soon gives the perfect excuse to do that on top of everything else. And there's no doubt RoosterTeeth took notice when everyone and their mother complained that it should have been Gil the instant Lex vs Doom was announced.

Doom has nearly the same connections with Gil that Sinbad does (Albeit to a lesser extent for many of them), but also has more, espesially Gilgamesh's most important character trait: his ego. Doctor Doom and Gilgamesh share an ego that makes them believe themselves to be above the gods themselves. Sure, Sinbad can be a little overconfident, but compared to Doom and Gil he might as well be a middle schooler with depression.

Sure, Sinbad and Gilgamesh are both kings with great amounts of treasure, but that's not what Gil's remembered for. He's remembered for being an arrogant, prideful asshole in the best possible way, just like Doom. Sinbad's probably better if you're focusing on Caster Gilgamesh, but if you're focusing on Archer Gilgamesh, Doom is his best option. And given Fate as a whole primarily focuses on Archer Gilgamesh...

They can use custom sprites if the problem is lacking sprites
Out of curiosity though, does Sakuya have any good 3D models?
I keep coming back to this because I keep finding new examples, but this is a pretty popular Sakuya MMD model that they could likely get their hands on. I think it looks pretty good overall, and I'd be happy if it was the one they decided to use.

@Tots_Real I made a DB trailer out of your idea

Sorry if it kinda sucks

This is one example when you are actually better off making the preview shorter. Such that the portrayal part for Novel Kars will not be just PPT display compared to the literal animations from Amazo.

Also Marie is being remembered for an apprentice god to the Velvet Room. She is not meant to murder Weather Report despite totally able to do so. A stand user with weather manipulation in JJBA is meant to fight a weather manipulation user with a stand in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back