• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he possessed anyone ever?
Yeah
unknown.png

Alright, I said I liked Zamasu vs Gorr earlier, but let me elaborate (Credit to a friend for the thumbnail)

• One started on top of the world, one of the main candidates to be the supreme deity of their universe. The other was at the lowest of lows, on an unnamed planet forced to watch their family die.​
  • Both, seeing two mortals and two gods respectively fighting, their hatred truly began, Zamasu seeing the barbarism of mortals and Gorr realizing that the gods did nothing to ease his suffering despite their exitance.​
  • Eventually, both met a member of the group they despised in black (Goku Black and the All-Black), who would help them realize their goal to eliminate mortals and gods respectively.​
  • Both became more and more insane over time, ending up harming the group they believed they were benefiting just as much as the one they were killing (Zamasu killing almost all gods and Gorr killing almost all mortals)​
  • The plans of both extended beyond their own universe, extending to the cosmos itself, and causing them to battle multiple heroes from multiple worlds.​
  • When their backs were against the wall, they merged with their ally, and eventually merged with the universe itself, requiring the very universe to be destroyed to be defeated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back