• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they definitely tackled a fight like this WAYYYY too early into a series like this. Pulling a Vs Battle darling like ******* Archie Sonic so early into a series is an odd move imo, probably would've benefited from using him later on I think, or at least one of the last episodes of the season, if not the season finale.
Smash_Bracket_Matches_Visual_55.png

Also pulling Bill Cipher for a first fight was ******* insane lol. These are all fan votes though, I guess.

I still think some of these MUs are absurdly ******* corny but whatever.
iirc another MU that's missing from this graph is Fujiwara no Mokou vs Sol Badguy, and Paul Blart's opponent is Nacho Libre.

Also pulling Bill Cipher for a first fight was ******* insane lol. These are all fan votes though, I guess.

I still think some of these MUs are absurdly ******* corny but whatever.
iirc another MU that's missing from this graph is Fujiwara no Mokou vs Sol Badguy, and Paul Blart's opponent is Nacho Libre.
341b316bfb38d3f3deb9bbdc6addf7f9.png

Two down
More to go

Last edited:
It sounded more like the VA was aiming for the more growly/raspy Super Sonic voices used in stuff like Smash Brawl and Sonic Unleashed and such, which tbh I'm fine with, it works well.
Yeah, i get that he tried to make it sound like Brawl Super Sonic voice, but it sounds more like Goku than Sonic with this voice
Tbh this guy would probably be pretty good at voicing Goku

341b316bfb38d3f3deb9bbdc6addf7f9.png

Two down
More to go
Next up is Wario vs King Knight so that'll be fun at least, I actually kinda like that MU lol.

Genuinely wondering how Saitama's gonna end up scaled with this channel, that'll be interesting out of morbid interest if nothing else.

Not at ******* ALL looking forward to seeing how they're gonna stat Mokou though. This'll likely be one of Touhou's first researched fights on a somewhat major Vs Show and I'd hate for whatever they do here to be the introduction lol.

Also considering Smash Bracket very much so does NOT care about or even consider connections when deciding Vs Debates (and actively makes tweets mocking/being annoyed by the idea), I'm sure that's going to drive a lot of people insane (especially since they consider Mechagodzilla to be Raiden's best opponent LOL)
yeah, smash bracket legitimately feels like it's trying to be a hipster compared to normal versus, zigging wherever the versus community zags.

Thoughts about Galacta Knight vs King Ghidorah?
As if Kirby vs Majin Buu ir Frieza vs Megatron or Asuka/Shirayuki/Kirby Zero-Two vs DLTF Zero-Two as Strelizia True Apus are not drastic enough in size

Now I think about it, King Ghidorah vs Hydreigon seems fun but... it may be not and just suffers a similar problem with Galacta Knight vs King Ghidorah.

Last edited:
Raiden speed blizt and OHKO
If the crew only applies SOL Nier to pod laser and nowhere else. Sure Raiden speed blitzes and one shots. And this the position of 2B even weirder as her only winning opponent currently will then be Winter Schnee and pray to whichever deity you currently worship Xenoblade only has one character to fight a certain FF character (or a KH returning character) and (maybe) a fusion girl to fight a fusion boy or another fusion girl - and no one else.

I see Goku vs Sonic and Broly vs Fleetway Sonic. They just look like... Why have Rooster Teeth not made them real episodes yet? (Except how many people want Broly and/or Goku to return and fight Sonic at a risk of having one or two or more returning combatants?)

Y'all think The Rogues vs The Sinister Six is better than their individual members' MUs? It also frees up a lot of slots for future seasons since its unlikely any of them get used more than once.

Rogues: Captain Cold, Heatwave, Weather Wizard, Trickster, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang.

Sinister Six: Dr. Octopus, Electro, Sandman, Kraven the Hunter, Vulture, Rhino.

I'm leaving Green Goblin, Gorilla Grodd and Venom out since they aren't the classical members.

Last edited:
Y'all think The Rogues vs The Sinister Six is better than their individual members' MUs? It also frees up a lot of slots for future seasons since its unlikely any of them get used more than once.

Rogues: Captain Cold, Heatwave, Weather Wizard, Trickster, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang.

Sinister Six: Dr. Octopus, Electro, Sandman, Kraven the Hunter, Vulture, Rhino.

I'm leaving Green Goblin, Gorilla Grodd and Venom out.
Better or not, the budget issue is there.

Is it just me or does the North Americans have more love towards Bleach and One Piece than the Asians?

Random time which does not represent my opinion

1500x500

Someone notices already some time before Liam is using King Frost as the his page banner. So should we expect Jack Frost coming to Death Battle in the future?

Last edited:
I've came up with a pretty cool MU, it's a massive stomp, but still it's probably my preffered MU for both
dqicyrnxh1f81.png
Guts vs Baiken (Berserk vs Guilty Gear)
Connections:
Both are short-tempered swordsmen with tragic backstories. Both have dead parents (Guts' mother was already dead before he was even born and Baiken's parents were killed during a gear raid). Both had a very shitty childhood (Guts was raped and two of his adoptive parents died, one of which he had to kill by himself while Baiken had experienced a gear raid which pretty much scarred her for life). Because of their childhood traumas, both are pretty antisocial. Both had experienced an event in their life (The sacrifice and gear raid) where a bunch of their friends got murdered by creatures they would later kill themselves (Demons and gears). These events were also planned by their series' major white haired villains (Griffith and Happy Chaos). Both would also lose one of their eyes and an arm during said events. After these events, both would devote their lives to killing demons/gears, as well as finding people responsible for these events and avenging their friends, who were killed during them. Both would also replace their missing arms with artificial limbs that they use as surprise weapons, they also use them as cannons. Both at one point would fight religious people (Mozgus and Ky Kiske) who are the most powerful fighters from their organizations (Holy Orders and Holy See). Their organizations also have "Holy" in their names. Both are seen by many in their verse as terrible people due to their anger issues, however both are still good people at heart and try to protect people very close to them (Casca and Anji) no matter their own life.

I've came up with a pretty cool MU, it's a massive stomp, but still it's probably my preffered MU for both
dqicyrnxh1f81.png
Guts vs Baiken (Berserk vs Guilty Gear)
Connections:
Both are short-tempered swordsmen with tragic backstories. Both have dead parents (Guts' mother was already dead before he was even born and Baiken's parents were killed during a gear raid). Both had a very shitty childhood (Guts was raped and two of his adoptive parents died, one of which he had to kill by himself while Baiken had experienced a gear raid which pretty much scarred her for life). Because of their childhood traumas, both are pretty antisocial. Both had experienced an event in their life (The sacrifice and gear raid) where a bunch of their friends got murdered by creatures they would later kill themselves (Demons and gears). These events were also planned by their series' major white haired villains (Griffith and Happy Chaos). Both would also lose one of their eyes and an arm during said events. After these events, both would devote their lives to killing demons/gears, as well as finding people responsible for these events and avenging their friends, who were killed during them. Both would also replace their missing arms with artificial limbs that they use as surprise weapons, they also use them as cannons. Both at one point would fight religious people (Mozgus and Ky Kiske) who are the most powerful fighters from their organizations (Holy Orders and Holy See). Their organizations also have "Holy" in their names. Both are seen by many in their verse as terrible people due to their anger issues, however both are still good people at heart and try to protect people very close to them (Casca and Anji) no matter their own life.
It's nice and all but I prefer Guts vs Dimitri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back