• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to do one of those 3-state charts for one of my A-tier MUs (in this case, Shion Uzuki vs Takuto Maruki):

Shion_vs_Maruki_-_3_Phases.png

Emphasis on the pendant btw behave, internet.

Interesting, what speed will Jonathan get if he's the opponent?
Hypersonic
Simple Statements from across the series and a bit of wank
Yeah how how you get tanjiro at 7-A sub rel is kinda understandable but how is 7-A even possible
There was a statement of mountain level, but I forgot which chapter, I have to find it. Plus Muichiro was stated to have infinite strength, so this is a lowball actually

Would it be bad if it was 3d, like would you prefer sprites?
Touhou can be done very, very beautifully in 3D, as animators such as MinusT have shown us:

So it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it would take a LOT of work to make it look good. MinusT's animations take anywhere from 1-2 years to make (keep in mind this is largely a 1 person effort, and their animations are typically over 10 minutes long, so a shorter 2-5 minute long animation would be less time).

Touhou just likely wouldn't be seen as worth the 3D treatment, I'd see them going for a sprite style. I'd be happy either way though, just so long as they give the animation the care and effort it deserves. I genuinely think any Touhou MU they could pull could end up having a RF v GB & AluDIO level of quality in terms of animation, so I hope that potential can be realized.

Metal Gear

• Barges into DB twice only in 2015
  • Creates two kino fights within few months
  • Refuses to show up more
  • Leaves
I think its so goddamn based that MGS did this, literally two of the best fights in show history then just ***** off forever. And the only other MGS matchups that are likely both seem to be wins in MGS' favor too, what a godly franchise.

Some matchup art I made
qyqCXxQy_lMgUsPLgm579Ip3kt_61X8jDnNYO8wsGAEYSDvvD09fkg41DgmtYseCPAb27rwo2bbnzcYL51og28owgYNbgd17iaZl3Mfp-5ozIfFgKkZel0tY42hHGpiF2qDos7dR

Wiz vs Matpat (Deathbattle vs Game Theory)
fcmKQL6_I2hiz6hQcMTxxiE1gH1tEwmjZveX-0io_gM1pOQacbeSuMbwYxR969Se3R9LkkyiblngaONJIGsrEawiNtNlqV2Wttd8j00BhZPv-e5LzdLLAUvRSL8jmjea2oegO00r

Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchester (SCP vs Supernatural)
pQeIDe0cqvVma7rBgIy_DpYoZ4VT8JVu2nCKCXEdTCAp7BRsKrEbeWvus4oRDU7GBvtC5oHZiM1__lj4ICby8VNPbeP5FI-PaQWXCFPLpOcWV-jMjbWL0uFrLJczTWtAb9_LJzW0

Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert (SCP vs Parahumans)
QNsI4WtymiTcqgwM6glTBmpWqNLV0XmB7rUnlhksFcLEvlhgd__xrMjMifyn1_7Ixxji2Jp9IqQp5jCjzUgYtCe8fq49PTQNLcfeBFaZze6xsIvanW9L0vzxOUgBKbdjOH9ZwJ4I

Dr. Bright vs Michael Afton (SCP vs Five Nights At Freddy's)

The only ones I think have an above zero chance of happening are the middle two, the other two were just some fun ideas
Genuinely interested, what are the connections between Dr. Bright and Michael Afton? I'd love to know.

Touhou can be done very, very beautifully in 3D, as animators such as MinusT have shown us:

So it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it would take a LOT of work to make it look good. MinusT's animations take anywhere from 1-2 years to make (keep in mind this is largely a 1 person effort, and their animations are typically over 10 minutes long, so a shorter 2-5 minute long animation would be less time).

Touhou just likely wouldn't be seen as worth the 3D treatment, I'd see them going for a sprite style. I'd be happy either way though, just so long as they give the animation the care and effort it deserves. I genuinely think any Touhou MU they could pull could end up having a RF v GB & AluDIO level of quality in terms of animation, so I hope that potential can be realized.

Damn that looks sick

Mofo be fighting fists to cuffs with a girl?

sigh

Who is "fine" for Hit? Thanks.
Hunter Zolomon and you're welcome
Thanks.
Just... Does Hit only have time stop?
This will be just Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash and worse.

Decided to do one of those 3-state charts for one of my A-tier MUs (in this case, Shion Uzuki vs Takuto Maruki):

Shion_vs_Maruki_-_3_Phases.png

Emphasis on the pendant btw behave, internet.
If we somehow buy low complex multiverse level Shion and Maruki we may have very attractive Death Battle episodes.
But likely a female scientist/engineer fighter with a giant robotic arm (which can be summoned into and out of) is going to fight another scientist/engineer fighter with a giant robotic arm from another series.

With TehGM pulling out of VS commissions and Brandon not taking them on currently due to commission slots all being full, who else makes VS music?
Not any notable
How many softwares are involved in making a music? From picking canned voice files to recording vocals to compiling them? I want to make those myself if I have spare time and receive commissions from them

Last edited:
Thanks.
Just... Does Hit only have time stop?
This will be just Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash and worse.

If we somehow buy low complex multiverse level Shion and Maruki we may have very attractive Death Battle episodes.
But likely a female scientist/engineer fighter with a giant robotic arm (which can be summoned into and out of) is going to fight another scientist/engineer fighter with a giant robotic arm from another series.

How many softwares are involved in making a music? From picking canned voice files to recording vocals to compiling them? I want to make those myself if I have spare time and receive commissions from them
We have Maruki at 1A (one of the highest in MT) it just hasn't been changed yet.

IIRC Gray Fox vs Genji was a major one, and apparently there's a popular one with Big Boss vs an FMA character.

Wesker vs Liquid is in a weird spot cause Wesker has other opponents he gets put against iirc.
Wesker vs Liquid is by far their best and fairest mu. All of weskers other opponents that I have seen stomp him into the ground. (Kazuya and Neo). And I haven’t seen any other opponents for liquid

I'd rebut you on the implication that Shion would fight anyone else with that, but then I stop and ask you 'isn't Adam Kadmon in this instance nothing but a giant robot arm?'

I'd rebut you on the implication that Shion would fight anyone else with that, but then I stop and ask you 'isn't Adam Kadmon in this instance nothing but a giant robot arm?'
Adam Kadmon is one whole giant bionic robot god which Maruki pilots from the inside by fusing into it Eren style but it matters not as the things that may stop Maruki vs Shion from happening are the lack of love from Xenosaga and Persona/SMT and a lack of interest in pitting them against each other. In certain sense it may have a similar chance happening as Aleph vs KOS-MOS.

Last edited:
Therewolf Media is dedicated to serve Rooster Teeth in making a wide range of music works for their own series (including Death Battle, RWBY and Red vs Blue).

Hope they can branch out at some point.

--

Anyway, I decided to look through my MU ideas again, and decided to do another 3-state chart for Yoseph vs Rose (another A-tier idea I have):

Yoseph_vs_Rose_-_3_Phases.png

(Technically this would be a 4-state fight... I kinda had to omit Noah's core and base Eternatus, soo... ¯\(ツ)/¯ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back