• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Otacon: Snake, please tell me it’s not the cardboard box
Snake: do I need to go over this again? The cardboard box is a very important tool for infiltration missions, it’s ideal to fool the people enemy
Otacon: Snake, this is insane
Snake: Otacon, I’m not exaggerating when I say the success of my missions hinges on how I use this cardboard box, but in the end-
dio throws knives
Dio: how oh so very weak, dog. You thought you thought you’d triumph, but it was I - dio?
decloaks behind dio
Snake: is only made of paper

Otacon: Snake, please tell me it’s not the cardboard box
Snake: do I need to go over this again? The cardboard box is a very important tool for infiltration missions, it’s ideal to fool the people enemy
Otacon: Snake, this is insane
Snake: Otacon, I’m not exaggerating when I say the success of my missions hinges on how I use this cardboard box, but in the end-
dio throws knives
Dio: how oh so very weak, dog. You thought you thought you’d triumph, but it was I - dio?
decloaks behind dio
Snake: is only made of paper
Man Snake vs Sam was such a phenomenal fight

Name a better match for Hyoga then
Idk I just don't really see Hit being Hyoga utter best
Hell ******* Gray honestly has better connections with Hyoga than Hit but god knows that ain't happening
The only value I see outta it is Saint Seiya on death battle And Saint Seiya vs Dragon Ball vs rivalry which even then kinda meh on a MU like this

Idk I just don't really see Hit being Hyoga utter best
Hell ******* Gray honestly has better connections with Hyoga than Hit but god knows that ain't happening
The only value I see outta it is Saint Seiya on death battle And Saint Seiya vs Dragon Ball vs rivalry which even then kinda meh on a MU like this
Eh, idk, i just looked at Hyoga and Gray's connections and it's fine but i definetly preffer Hit over him as Hyoga's opponent

Last edited:
May i ask as to why the previous thread was locked while Season 8 was still going?
The previous thread was reserved for the first half of Season 8.
This is for the 2nd half.

And once the first Season 9 matchup is confirmed this thread will be locked as well.

Imho this one is better but i don't really have any problems with this one either, except Sakuya being the one
a7ndnsi9a9c81.png
Who is the fine opponent? Thanks for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back