• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But "Goku vs Superman" and "Mario vs Sonic" have connections, Superman/Goku Vs Saitama is just "Would this strong character beat other strong character?" which is the kind of match death battle should never do. It's matches that are more popular as arguments about characters abilities rather then a debate between the actual characters, it's a fight like Flash vs Accelerator, a match that has been discussed but not actually for the match but an excuse to argue about how character function.
4573989-2m7glqp.png
Why is Gendo there?

**** it, Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY) vs Himeko Murata (Honkai Impact 3rd)

Senior members of the protagonist's organization who died fighting one of the series' main antagonists. Both fight to protect humanity from a monstrous force (Grimms and Honkai Beasts) and make use of a rare ability that only select individuals can use (Semblance and Honkai energy). Both also wore a similar colour scheme in their final fights and their deaths were the biggest shocks in the franchise at the time.

Music potential is there.

I really like this matchup
Necrozma vs Aurelian Sol (Pokemon vs League of Legends)
Connections:
Both Aurelion Sol and (Ultra) Necrozma are both Dragons related to space, stars, and galaxies and according to their myths have created life and light into all stars.
Both have been captured (Aurelion Sol being captured by the Targonians and Necrozma being captured by the citizens of Ultra Megaopolis) and used for entertainment and tortured to produce light.
Eventually it caused both dragons to enter an enraged state, to the point where Aurelion Sol threatened to drag the stars from the very sky and Necrozma to absorb all the light in the Universe where Ultra Megaopolis lay, and multiple other Universes across Ultra Space.

**** it, Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY) vs Himeko Murata (Honkai Impact 3rd)

Senior members of the protagonist's organization who died fighting one of the series' main antagonists. Both fight to protect humanity from a monstrous force (Grimms and Honkai Beasts) and make use of a rare ability that only select individuals can use (Semblance and Honkai energy). Both also wore a similar colour scheme in their final fights and their deaths were the biggest shocks in the franchise at the time.
Well... HI3 stats > RWBY stats, but it is better than picking her Pyrrha against a RvB character.

Popeye is a ******* icon
yeah he isn't relevant that much in the modern but its lets not act like he some literal who tier his videos on youtube has bigger views than majority of Saitama MU outside goku and superman

not to mention Saitama being popular as hell to be on the DB also helped it
Popeye is a icon, like a certain eye laser alien and a certain stone monkey.

By the way, I think the censored alternative ending of Fight Club film should never be considered as canon endings and should never be used as the evidence of character profiles. I think our profiles should be based on the original version.

Well... HI3 stats > RWBY stats, but it is better than picking her Pyrrha against a RvB character.

Popeye is a icon, like a certain eye laser alien and a certain stone monkey.

By the way, I think the censored alternative ending of Fight Club film should never be considered as canon endings and should never be used as the evidence of character profiles. I think our profiles should be based on the original version.
of not, its literal censorship

Strange, though a well made track, it almost feels... too low key for these two? In more than one way, I swear the track is SUPER quiet, to the point even on max volume it didn't seem loud enough, but it also never really feels like it taps enough into the bombastic trollish energy these two have, staying pretty lowkey all the way through. Not a bad track, just not how I would've taken it.

If we ever get Hit vs Sakuya (or just Sakuya in general), I hope Touhou Luna Nights is used. If not for research, then at least for Sakuya sprites.
It would never be used for research, because the ensuing chaos from using a fangame for research would open up such an insane can of worms it'd be improbable. You might as well be turning Touhou into a Public Creative Writing project like SCP. They also likely wouldn't use the sprites.

I wouldn't mind it being used for editing in the analysis sections though, it has very good depictions of her abilities!

It would never be used for research, because the ensuing chaos from using a fangame for research would open up such an insane can of worms it'd be improbable. You might as well be turning Touhou into a Public Creative Writing project like SCP. They also likely wouldn't use the sprites.

I wouldn't mind it being used for editing in the analysis sections though, it has very good depictions of her abilities!
They can use custom sprites if the problem is lacking sprites
Out of curiosity though, does Sakuya have any good 3D models?

They can use custom sprites if the problem is lacking sprites
Out of curiosity though, does Sakuya have any good 3D models?
Sakuya has plenty of decent looking 3D models. Touhou fans have made sure of that lol, although I'm uncertain how many of them DB could get a handle on, considering how Japanese 3D artist/model creators are notoriously stingy with rights.

I personally expect them to just make a custom sprite for Sakuya if she gets on though, as I doubt they'd use her Soku sprite in an animation nowadays, it'd likely clash pretty hard, admittedly Devil Artemis posting that 3D model of Hit gave me brief flashes that it might end up being a 3D fight

I personally expect them to just make a custom sprite for Sakuya if she gets on though, as I doubt they'd use her Soku sprite in an animation nowadays, it'd likely clash pretty hard, admittedly Devil Artemis posting that 3D model of Hit gave me brief flashes that it might end up being a 3D fight
Would it be bad if it was 3d, like would you prefer sprites?

You guys think Ultraman vs Shinji in Eva Unit 01 would be a good MU, since Shinji vs Tetsuo seems like it would be unlikely?
Well that would just be EVA-01 vs Ultraman.
And their theme as giant protagonists seems... very generic.

I just feel like even EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger is more likely to happen than that.

Because poeple are more likely to be into a thing when it's new rather then when it's older.
Also the wall level thing makes sense, wall level are some of the easiest feat to demistrate and a ton of action movies.
And what is even better? Way easier to make LiVe AcTiOn battles for peak human to wall level characters.

Death Battle obviously missed another chance with Shang Chi. Unless you count in Iron Fist vs Po.

Touhou MMD Models say hi. Touhou fangames say hi.
In worst case they can grab a toy and scan it and here we go.

Speaking of works from big Japanese "doujin" names, we have not a lot from Shanghai Alice and 07th Expansion. But nevertheless we still have IIRC 2 representative characters from Type Moon thanks for Fate series (Rin Tohsaka and Rider (Medusa) (Fate/stay night)). We have talked quite a while for Touhou Project, what about possible representative characters from those "When They Cry" series? (E.g. Rena Ryugu vs Yuno Gasai or other characters from Higurashi, one character from Umineko sort of like that)

Last edited:
In worst case they can grab a toy and scan it and here we go.

Speaking of works from big Japanese "doujin" names, we have not a lot from Shanghai Alice and 07th Expansion. But nevertheless we still have IIRC 2 representative characters from Type Moon thanks for Fate series (Rin Tohsaka and Rider (Medusa) (Fate/stay night)). We have talked quite a while for Touhou Project, what about representative characters from those "When They Cry" series?
Since Touhou fumo is a thing, it is not hard to find a toy.

Strange, though a well made track, it almost feels... too low key for these two? In more than one way, I swear the track is SUPER quiet, to the point even on max volume it didn't seem loud enough, but it also never really feels like it taps enough into the bombastic trollish energy these two have, staying pretty lowkey all the way through. Not a bad track, just not how I would've taken it.
I feel that as well

Sakuya has plenty of decent looking 3D models. Touhou fans have made sure of that lol, although I'm uncertain how many of them DB could get a handle on, considering how Japanese 3D artist/model creators are notoriously stingy with rights.

I think sprites would work well for it but Hit custom sprite would need to be well done

For Beck from Mighty No. 9, he nearly loses to all his good opponent: Classic Mega Man, Gunvolt and Doropie (Magical Kids Doropie). And Beck would possibly win against Rokko Chan.

Note: For Beck VS Doropie, Doropie has defeated Gokuraku Kisin Tei, who can create a robot army which human's conventional weapons are ineffective against the robot army (to the extent that Doropie is the only hope) and Gokuraku Kisin Tei's final defeat is likely triggered the explosion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back