• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if not for poor marketing technique of Games Workshop... The Emperor of Mankind in Death Battle is actually having a bigger chance than we think. Given Warhammer has some actual media footage.
Right. I have started to know many characters through vs debating like VS Battles Wiki, Death Battle and others. If I had not known this wiki before, I might not even know that there is a character called The Emperor of Mankind.

Post 3H Idea no. 2 (no.6 if you include the updated Xeno chart):

Lora_vs_Ashe.png

Lora (XC2: TTGC) vs Ashe (FE3H):

Both start out their lives seen as 'thieves' of varying consequence, Lora having awakened Jin after Gort nicked it from Torna (for this reason, it's implied that Lora didn't heist the castle, but because of her situation, correcting people was more faff than its worth), and Ashe being adopted by Lord Lonato after he caught Ashe raiding his manor, but had heard of his family's situation due to lack of a Crest (Lora is also considered 'broke', hence improvisation with Jin).

For this reason, both are seen as retainers for royalty of some description. Lora being knighted as an official Tornan Driver, and Ashe not just being Lonato's foster son, but also joining the Blue Lions at Garreg Mach Monastery.
SIDE NOTE: Both of the people who 'raised' both of these characters also end up going against either them or the people who raised them (Lord Lonato ends up going after the Church of Seiros early into the game, and Gort wants Lora dead because... well, the guy is kind of an asshole)

Both can end up 'dead' depending on the timeline. Lora's passing is questionable because Jin ends up a Flesh Eater, 'preserving' her, and versions of Ashe not recruited on non Azure Moon routes are either spared or outright killed.

EDIT: **** CSS Forum formatting w/ bullet points I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO GO HALF AND HALF.

Well ****

@TEHGM
Have a nice rest, have a nice normal life, do not overheat yourself, and... just resume the music commissioning job whenever you feel ready again thanks.

Will TEHGM receive commissions for Death Battle music outsourced from Brandon Yates / Therewolf Media / Rooster Teeth in the future tho

And personality as well.

Actually forget that, DCAU Amazo its simply better than Comic Amazo.
And everyone loves DCAU Amazo over Comic Amazo so much they would rather have DCAU Amazo defeat Novel Kars than Novel Kars defeat Comic Amazo.

Boomstick: This match is so amazing, it gives us a chance to understand these characters more.

Wiz: The winner is Amazo.

65022f1cba71859f6a37015aec1530458778c63cr1-1080-1326v2_hq.jpg

Do you mean to say this... thing is a bad design?
This reminds me of that ONE image of Captain America when he wasn't even human anymore just an oblong of muscle with a human head attached to it, that was drawn by Rob Liefield.

Sometimes live action and animated adaptations not being comic book accurate is a blessing in disguise.

This reminds me of that ONE image of Captain America when he wasn't even human anymore just an oblong of muscle with a human head attached to it, that was drawn by Rob Liefield.

Sometimes live action and animated adaptations not being comic book accurate is a blessing in disguise.

how the **** does his shield have muscles, too?

Also, man:

• Android with absorption powers
  • Has powers of multiple characters combined
  • Created to destroy certain person/s

Amazo really fits Cell amazingly but **** more DC spoon feed wins lmao
Amazo vs Cell is cool, but Cell has way better MUs with Omega and Copy X
Unfortunately, as i said before, the funny bugman probably won't fight any one of them and will be instead fed to Smashor's waifu

Cell's ideal opponent should use style of copying opponents like Amazo & Super Skrull, less Copy X. I guess Dark Samus counts, but being Samus + Metroid + Phazon doesn't quite feel like Cell. Also no banter.

Tbh Dark Samus wouldnt be THAT bad if she could smack talk lol

Also double man, I feel like they might just do DCAU Amazo vs Cell and now thats an L too.

Copy X literally has abilities from other characters in his verse, he's pretty much exactly that
Isnt it more like Copy X is X's copy, while Cell, SS & Amazo are their own entities with others' abilities. Cell isnt like Saiyans, Piccolo & Frieza, but Copy X is very close to X. Sure, Copy X has MM copy system but thats a bit different, and also leads Cell to get matched with other copy users like Metal Sonic of all things.

Hell, I wonder if Copy X vs Dark Samus might be fitting after all these talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back