• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Samus, unfortunately
I also think Omega is pretty likely, considering i've heard that researchers wanted to use Zero from MMZ and Omega would be a perfect opportunity to do that, since he's literally in Zero's body
Of course, Omega vs Galacta Knight exists. Dark Samus vs Deoxys has been getting popular. Unfortunately that dosn't leave much for Cell beyond Copy X, which isn't popular.

What if
IMG_2832.jpg

The fact that Frieza vs Megatron still hasnt been done shows its not mostly vibed with lol

Tbf Frieza stomps, and well stomps arent automatically liked.
Cole vs Alex is a popular MU yet that shit isn't done by now

Remember when Ben said he wanted to do Korra vs Storm for years but couldn't be able to until last season?

Theres probably Mu they wanted to do on the show but either it couldn't make the list or something else

The fact that Frieza vs Megatron still hasnt been done shows its not mostly vibed with lol

Tbf Frieza stomps, and well stomps arent automatically liked.
I know it's been said already (to death tbh) but we shouldn't make assumptions that a character wins or stomps (moreso if you're using our profiles as a guideline) since DB have very different standards to us.

Also RF Vs GB was a stomp so was Popeye Vs Saitama and both fights were overall well received almost instantly (although the false pretense of the MUs being "close" helps too).

On another note, here's another
JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHART - V11

Complete with extra... FE3H and P5 characters? OK then...

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_11.png

The main amendments are:

- Shion Uzuki and Amalthus's spaces have been completely overhauled, going from random potential filler MUs to Takuto Maruki (for reasons that should be obvious) and Archbishop Rhea respectively. The latter's relations are that they're head religious figures of central institutions and bodies of their narratives that go through questionable face-turns (be it by player input or otherwise), wish for lost mothers back, and can transform into larger forms.

- Kevin Winnicott now has Goro Akechi as (potentially) his best MU. Both are narrative adoptees of central or otherwise semi-central villains of their respective stories (Wilhelm and Shido respectively), and end up with a crushing air of entitlement towards any one specific protagonist (Kevin being Shion's dead ex-turned Testament, and Akechi being jealous of Joker and the Phantom Thieves in general). Both also have berserk forms that draw from that which threatens both of their respective universes (Gnosis Winnicot vs Loki/CoC).

- Sora has been added as Shulk's best MU for reasons I've already posted about. Long time coming, too. Same applies for Albedo Piazolla vs Darkrai, but maybe not for as long.

- Others such as Irina Akulov (XCX) vs Shamir (3H) and Margulis (Xenosaga) vs Hubert (3H) are mostly just filler slots I was dicking around with for fun. Make of them what you will.

On another note, here's another
JOYCAP XENO JRPG VS MU CHART - V11

Complete with extra... FE3H and P5 characters? OK then...

Xeno_Matchups_-_Version_11.png

The main amendments are:

- Shion Uzuki and Amalthus's spaces have been completely overhauled, going from random potential filler MUs to Takuto Maruki (for reasons that should be obvious) and Archbishop Rhea respectively. The latter's relations are that they're head religious figures of central institutions and bodies of their narratives that go through questionable face-turns (be it by player input or otherwise), wish for lost mothers back, and can transform into larger forms.

- Kevin Winnicott now has Goro Akechi as (potentially) his best MU. Both are narrative adoptees of central or otherwise semi-central villains of their respective stories (Wilhelm and Shido respectively), and end up with a crushing air of entitlement towards any one specific protagonist (Kevin being Shion's dead ex-turned Testament, and Akechi being jealous of Joker and the Phantom Thieves in general). Both also have berserk forms that draw from that which threatens both of their respective universes (Gnosis Winnicot vs Loki/CoC).

- Sora has been added as Shulk's best MU for reasons I've already posted about. Long time coming, too. Same applies for Albedo Piazolla vs Darkrai, but maybe not for as long.

- Others such as Irina Akulov (XCX) vs Shamir (3H) and Margulis (Xenosaga) vs Hubert (3H) are mostly just filler slots I was dicking around with for fun. Make of them what you will.
Out of curiosity: since you have alotta favorite MUs, I wanted to ask, what’s your number 1 favorite one this diagram?

Out of curiosity: since you have alotta favorite MUs, I wanted to ask, what’s your number 1 favorite one this diagram?

Elehayym van Houten (Xenogears) vs Asuna Yuuki (SAO), ABSOLUTELY free.

Elehayym_Van_Houten_VS_Asuna_Yuuki.png

Very few characters made me KNOW who their opponent would be right from the first hour they were on screen quite like Elly did. And high holy hell was I only stratified as I was playing through Xenogears

Both are rapier-wielding ginger women who start out as DPS Commanders on a militaristic body related to any one antagonist of major consequence (Emperor Cain of the Gazel Ministry / Solaris, and Heathcliff / Akihiko Kayaba respectively), before joining and eventually getting engaged to the main character in question (Fei Fong Wong and Kirito) after acting hostile towards both for varying reasons.

Both also have stern but doting parents who are implied to want the best for their children, with Erich and Medena being coerced by their high-tier positions under Solaris protocol (they see Fei as a 'lamb' as much as Elly used to), while Kyouko and Shouzou Yuuki butt heads over the similarity of wanting Asuna sold off to someone in a noble or high-paying position.

Finally, both characters take on a handful of contrasting aliases throughout their respective stories. Asuna obviously takes the Sacia Superuser account during WoU to help Kirito vs PoH and Gabriel, whereas Elly is a reincarnation of Sophia, a Bishop for Nisan 500 years prior to Xenogears canon, and a potential vessel for Miang in her search for parts to rebuild Deus (although being real, that applied to EVERY female in Gears, so...).

I think I've said my piece, and moreso in the past.

This_is_as_far_as_I_can_be_bothered_to_go_with_an_Elly_vs_Asuna_mockup.png

Ending_to_the_cradle_-_Elly_vs_Asuna.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back