• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have legit seen diavolo vs Giovanni from Pokémon suggested. And the person who suggested it said that Giovanni wins, which. . . NO
I could honestly see that if the speed gap wasn't this monstrous, since diavolo can't kill even team rocket trio meowth, let alone other trained pokemon, even with the Death battle AP.

But since it is, diavolo uses epitaph, "teleports" behind giovanni and one shoots, assuming death battle doesn't buy stone wall trainers too.

Speaking of giovanni, dude got possible 7-A by himself by scaling to 9-Bs, what

Corruption requires contact and that is unlikely because of Epitaph and time erasing. King Crimson, even as just a basic unupgraded Stand was so broken, Araki had to create GER to defeat it.
If Martin had a way to overwhelm Diavolo, he could probably do that, but the gap between the two isn't that big and KC is faster than him, so I dont think thats likely for him to pull off

Did somebody say "cursed"?

d5v2keo-5b3dd773-b52d-438b-8587-36b2aa0d9385.png
Better than vs Beerus :V

Dark Samus is by far most popular request for Cell.

Zygarde has some support, but not as much, however its still noticable.

Copy X is popular here but I feel he is too niche.

Meruem is historical but its such a stomp I keep neglecting it. Bit similar to Frieza vs Mewtwo, although with better themes but worse stomp than DBZ Frieza vs M2.

Personally I feel like Amazo & Super Skrull are thematically one of the best but lolDCspoonfedwin and DCAU Amazo is far more popular than comics Amazo. Super Skrull would suffer from kinda feeling like being fed to rather than wanting SS.

Ah, the every few months happening Cell talks, still same.

Meruem won't happen, way too stompy and he already has Kars from Jojo
Kars has Muzan
Meruem is the legacy MU and won't instantly die.
Not to say Kars vs Muzan is just Jonathan vs Tanjiro which is highly likely to happen during as soon as Season 9.

Cell has at least Dark Samus, Copy X and Super Skrull, beside the poor Meruem, who can barely defeat Kars but is too slow to one shot him before being one-shotted in some creative ways.

Satsuki Kiryūin has Death the Kid and Bruno Bucciarati who are lining up so Henry Cooldown has to wait. Not to say likely all three MIGHT actually win against Satsuki, adding one more loss to Kill la Kill. Unless Ryūko Matoi came back and kill Akame (Akame ga Kill!), which is highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Besides, the relations are actual connections between the two that relates to their stories and character arcs.

Saying that it sounds more like plot is literally the point of connections. And it would apply to any MU.

OK, let me put this another way: what is Lightning's personality in relation to Shulk? Is there not more beyond story relations? (To quote Blizzic: "You've given me a state of affairs, but you've sold me on nothing).
What tagline would DB use for in the opening? JRPG Godslayers? Great! That could be said for 90% of the genre.

I guess the question I'm trying to ask here is 'what are these characters made up of? And what concepts are they trying to represent?'

Dura ignoring absorption, regen and a huge speed advantage gives him a good chance to do it.
Plus similar to Bleach with Soul Crush GG, I doubt DB will buy Nen Crush GG too (At least not like how this site portrays them as instant wins).

That said will DB allow post-rose Meruem? Since it required very specific circumstances for Meruem to obtain that power plus storywise Meruem is slowly dying in that state.

Then again they gave Ryuko the Kisaragi form in her DB with Shads so anything is on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back