• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, but we'll still probably get Ash vs Yugi
You're probably right. Though forgive me for my ignorance, but would that play out? Would they be allowed to use everything they got (all of Ash's Pokemon against all of Yugi's cards), or would it just be the standards? Also, how deep are the connections? Whenever I try to look into Yu-Gi-Oh, all I get is a headache from all the rules...

I honestly haven't had much involvement with a lot of characters this season. I've barely played KH1, haven't watch the OT or prequels in years, haven't played a Sonic game in years, have never seen Kill La Kill, outright hate Lex vs Doom as a matchup conceptually (Not to mention having barely read any comics, my biggest connection to Lex is Batman v Superman and my biggest connection to Doom watching Max Dood's Marvel vs Capcom videos), have only ever been interested in Tekken due to it's popularity and Akuma being in it, have never actually played a KoF or Fatal Fury game, am interested in RWBY but haven't watch it, and have only seen the first episode of Attack on Titan in a club I was in.

I consume oddly specific media.

I think I found an even more Thematic Matchup for Obito than Darth Vader.

Gravity Beetle. OK, now hear me out.

2 characters who were initially good and very loyal to their superiors (Minato & Mega Man X), which then turned evil when they blamed said superiors for the death of their loved ones (Rin and Boomer Kuwanger respectively), joined the revolution of a bigger villain for their own selfish reasons (Madara and Dr. Doppler) who were being manipulated by literal parasites (Black Zetsu & Sigma), and were talk-no-jutsu'd out of the dark side in the end (for Gravity Beetle this is technically manga-only, but who cares). They also both have space-time abilities which can BFR opponents to another dimension. Also, said Parasites were then pushed into the background after an even more powerful Villain than them appeared (Kaguya and Lumine) who both can blow up a Dimension with a Star in it that get beaten by the three man squad that is the Main Protags.

I think I found an even more Thematic Matchup for Obito than Darth Vader.

Gravity Beetle. OK, now hear me out.

2 characters who were initially good and very loyal to their superiors (Minato & Mega Man X), which then turned evil when they blamed said superiors for the death of their loved ones (Rin and Boomer Kuwanger respectively), joined the revolution of a bigger villain for their own selfish reasons (Madara and Dr. Doppler) who were being manipulated by literal parasites (Black Zetsu & Sigma), and were talk-no-jutsu'd out of the dark side in the end (for Gravity Beetle this is technically manga-only, but who cares). They also both have space-time abilities which can BFR opponents to another dimension. Also, said Parasites were then pushed into the background after an even more powerful Villain than them appeared (Kaguya and Lumine) who both can blow up a Dimension with a Star in it that get beaten by the three man squad that is the Main Protags.
I can't be the only one that sees how ******* similar these two are, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back