• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real question is what's everyone's least favorite match that has a chance of happening
Dark Samus vs Cell
293.jpg

From a friend
Hypothetical scenario time:

So Death Battle contacts you and offers you a deal, an ultimatum if you wanna view it that way. They will do your top 3 most wanted matchups with as much thought and care as they put in Dio vs Alucard. Hell, they'll even let you help with the research.

B U T

They will also do three matchups that you hate, three matchups that you've almost prayed to never make it on the show.

Would you take the offer?
So I get Su Huan-Jen VS Batman, Yang Xiao Long VS Yang Guo and Mr. Freeze VS FrostNova (Arknights)

But I get Mr. Freeze VS Doctor Octopus, Ridley vs Rayquaza and... none

Last edited:
From a friend

So Death Battle contacts you and offers you a deal, an ultimatum if you wanna view it that way. They will do your top 3 most wanted matchups with as much thought and care as they put in Dio vs Alucard. Hell, they'll even let you help with the research.

B U T

They will also do three matchups that you hate, three matchups that you've almost prayed to never make it on the show.

That’d be pretty easy for me I don’t have any matches I hate really. Just ones I’m indifferent to or don’t care about.

From a friend

B U T

So I get sans vs the judge, the knight vs the traveler and finally scp 682 vs DoomsDay.

and I don't have a Mu that I really hate so it sounds like a win for me.

From a friend

B U T

Three most wanted matches
Arthas the Lich King vs Viego the Ruined King
Albert Wesker vs Liquid Snake
Rayquaza vs Bahamut

Three most hated matches
Joker vs Giorno
Homelander vs Omni man
Iceman vs Killer Frost

LOL Meme Matchup
PopularMMOs vs DanTDM

Which one? Also, I don't know what dimensional domain means.
It's an ability that dragon ball heroes enemies can have that kinda invalidates most matches they're in, it's a passive ability that sets an opponents stamina to it's bare minimum, to the point that "the opponent would be unable to even do the the minuscule tiniest physical effort [or any effort that requires stamina] thinking rationally would be even hard".

It's an ability that dragon ball heroes enemies can have that kinda invalidates most matches they're in, it's a passive ability that sets an opponents stamina to it's bare minimum, to the point that "the opponent would be unable to even do the the minuscule tiniest physical effort [or any effort that requires stamina] thinking rationally would be even hard".
He dosn't seem to have it.

Honestly, Zamasu works well for Gorr too (Canon or SDBH). Hell, both even merge with the very universe after they die. Honestly, Gorr might be my new favorite Zamasu MU just because of Infinite Zamasu vs the Necroverse.

My sensors indicate I do not give a look.

unknown.png

And this... Who is the one on the right and what are their close connections (and/or any close connections in some event related to them?)
The girl on the right is Xianglig from genshin impact.

To explain joke quickly right after Tifa's **** in that Italy incident, one of the senates tried to turn off this but instead it was switched to **** with Xianglig, after that senator kicked the phone.

asked milly; as it turns out maruki possibly has resistance to resistance to resistance negation.... damn....
I’m not going to lie, I was hardly paying much attention to your question. Looking back, this is pretty… unintelligible. All he did was use Law Manipulation to negate powers on someone who resists it, that’s all. Maruki doesn’t resist anything.

I’m not going to lie, I was hardly paying much attention to your question. Looking back, this is pretty… unintelligible. All he did was use Law Manipulation to negate powers on someone who resists it, that’s all. Maruki doesn’t resist anything.
im sorry i shouldve asked for clarification i just didnt wanna bother you since u seem like a busy person and all

From a friend

B U T

I mean...yeah, of course. I'll just not watch the matchups I don't want. Easy fix.

EDIT* So basically, I get Gilgamesh vs. The Emperor of Mankind, Senator Armstrong vs Richard Hawk, and Men in Black vs Ghostbusters.

In return, we get a Tifa vs Yang Rematch where Yang wins, Pepsiman vs Sportacus, and Tifa vs Yang 3 where Yang once again wins.

Last edited:
From a friend

B U T

So basically I am getting Raz vs Ness, Hat Kid vs Umbrella and Artyom vs Strelok.

And the only MU I don't like is Hat Kid vs Madeline. So uhhhh. Ok it won't be fair if I had only one right? Freddy vs Jason and Xenomorph vs Predator also MUs I am not really like because it was basically already answered who will win.

I'll take it.

From a friend

B U T

What if the character who appears on one of my most wanted MUs also appears on my least wanted MU? How would that work? Would they also do that MU? Because if they did, then that's kinda bullshit

From a friend

B U T

Depends what those three MUs I didn't want are. If Shulk vs Lightning is anywhere near that list, I'd pull the plug immediately.

Other than that, there isn't a hell of a lot that I would define as 'MUs I don't want'. Most I can think of is something like Magneto vs Accelerator (mostly because Albedo Piazzolla is right there), but even then, that's out of knowing that a potential participant has better MUs. You'd be hard pressed to find a character that people are dead against being on the VS format.

As for MUs I'd want to see, aside from one of... MANY Xeno JRPG MUs, the other two slots would probably go to something like Yoseph Calvert (Astral Chain) vs Chairman Rose (Pokemon Sword an Shield), and either Axel (KH) vs Rhicter (Tales of Symphonia: DotNW) OR Reoko (Bubuki Buranki) vs Salem (RWBY). If any two of these were picked, I'd be happy so long as Shulk vs Lightning is averted.

Depends what those three MUs I didn't want are. If Shulk vs Lightning is anywhere near that list, I'd pull the plug immediately.

Other than that, there isn't a hell of a lot that I would define as 'MUs I don't want'. Most I can think of is something like Magneto vs Accelerator (mostly because Albedo Piazzolla is right there), but even then, that's out of knowing that a potential participant has better MUs. You'd be hard pressed to find a character that people are dead against being on the VS format.

As for MUs I'd want to see, aside from one of... MANY Xeno JRPG MUs, the other two slots would probably go to something like Yoseph Calvert (Astral Chain) vs Chairman Rose (Pokemon Sword an Shield), and either Axel (KH) vs Rhicter (Tales of Symphonia: DotNW) OR Reoko (Bubuki Buranki) vs Salem (RWBY). If any two of these were picked, I'd be happy so long as Shulk vs Lightning is averted.
Why do you have such an aversion to Shulk vs Lightning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back