• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SaviorsSundail.jpg

Jebidiah Christoff vs Zora Salazar
(Madness Combat vs Epithet Erased)​
  • Both characters worked/work for large scale organizations that exist to oppose a person or group of people (The Agency Against Hank Wimbleton and Bliss Ocean)​
  • Both characters have some of the most broken powers in their respective verses and combine these powers with a revolver to be one of the biggest threats in their verse.​
  • Both believe themselves to, on some level, be doing the right thing, Jeb purging "Sinners" and Zora being part of Bliss Ocean due to believing Epithet Users to be a detriment to society.​
  • Both have a strong sense of honor, both being willing to fight an opponent without using their powers.​
  • idk it just seems like it'd be cool​
Out of curiosity, how likely do you think a Newgrounds character is on DB and which is the most likely in your opinion?

Out of curiosity, how likely do you think a Newgrounds character is on DB and which is the most likely in your opinion?
The issue is most of Newgrounds is either next to featless, way too offensive, too obscure, or some combination of the three.

Madness and Henry Stickmin are the only ones I can see being on DB any time soon. Either Hank, Tricky or Henry would probably be the rep.

I think it's a bit hilarious that DB has Batman as stronger than Alucard
This is Batman with standard bat equipment and arsenal. Batman's standard equipment and arsenal are actually strong enough to fight a lot of enemies. Also, thanks to inconsistencies at comics.

Which also means Killua Zoldyck vs Damian Wayne is far fairer than Akame or Black Star vs Killua Zoldyck. Meanwhile AP gap can be meaningless on Akame vs Katana if Katana is somehow faster as both have durability negation swords.

Is Gordeau vs Jetstream Sam a good MU? I've seen it trending all of a sudden, I think it has sick music potential, that much I know

Their AP gap is small by Death Battle standard and while Samuel is stronger Gordeau is faster so this can be interesting.

I'm personally not against Trunks vs Silver, but if it happens i hope they will treat Silver well, because he is very hated by Ben Singer
If this episode will be just "Haha Silver bad" the episode will suck, that's the only aspect in which i understand why people dislike this MU (Tho Sasuke was treated quite well in Sasuke vs Hiei, despite the fact that Ben hates him alot too, so idk)

Last edited:
Depends on how hard nostalgia for that era and general use of Newgrounds as a secondary art hosting site becomes relevant in the next few years. Also
Boyfriend
3a9.jpg
Bruh, ngl, I'd love to see Boyfriend get murked by Parappa

Their AP gap is small by Death Battle standard and while Samuel is stronger Gordeau is faster so this can be interesting.
Ah, that's cool, sounds like it could be a cool battle

Last edited:
If you mean stats-wise, then sure, i guess, but in the analysis and in the fight he was not treated like Shadow in his fight against Mewtwo for example
Technically Sasuke was not downplayed except for not scaling from that tree feat which makes Madara ~7 times stronger than Aizen.
Hiei was wanked. So hard. People want Yusuke Urameshi to die as disrespectfully against Yoh Asakura as possible.

Am I the only one who find this comparable to Neo (The Matrix) vs Albert Wesker? Like Wesker is physically stronger in the real world and Neo is stronger in The Matrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back