• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For DB W's
Bardock vs Omni-Man
Frieza vs Megatron
Trunks vs Silver

50/50
Hit vs Sakuya
Gohan vs Superboy(Depending on the Version)

DB L's
Thor vs Vegeta
17 vs Cyborg
Piccolo vs MMH
Gogeta vs Omnimon
Jiren vs Sentry/MMH
Question, I know that WITH DBs stats, Silver's gonna get shitstomped by Trunks, but with our stats, who would end up winning that fight? Genuinely interested.

Off topic but:

We might will get more material for those 2 MUs:
de7bthi-1633c785-e736-4562-b75b-7d2dcdc57b30.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is cuphead powerful or haxed enough to handle Peacock?

Well, there are fair mountain level Cuphead arguments. I guess you could scale Peacock to higher ends of Skullgirls.
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/Cuphead:_Grim_Matchsticks_Thunderstorm
91H8hPjGVZL.jpg
Quoting: "I've recently been informed that we actually do not use 914.4 for the height of clouds, but 13,000 meters instead, and I used the wrong cloud density as well;
I should've used 1.003 kg/m^3 In my previous calc,
I got 159700 m for the radius.
Cylinder volume = pi * radius^2 * height pi * 159700^2 * 13,000 = 1.041605e+15 m^3
1.041605e+15 * 1.003 * 4000 j/kg = 4.1789193e+18 joules
4.1789193e+18 / 4.184e+15 = 998.785 Megatons of TNT - Mountain level+."

Quoting: "I've recently been informed that we actually do not use 914.4 for the height of clouds, but 13,000 meters instead, and I used the wrong cloud density as well;
I should've used 1.003 kg/m^3 In my previous calc,
I got 159700 m for the radius.
Cylinder volume = pi * radius^2 * height pi * 159700^2 * 13,000 = 1.041605e+15 m^3
1.041605e+15 * 1.003 * 4000 j/kg = 4.1789193e+18 joules
4.1789193e+18 / 4.184e+15 = 998.785 Megatons of TNT - Mountain level+."
Well shit

He appeared in the 90s x-men cartoon, only time i recall him appear in animated media
Yeah but it was like one part or something

It makes me wonder if views are lower for modern S6+ eps because they have done most popular characters already. Or it feels like it.
Parts of me feels it's due to the algorithm on YouTube

With Saitama Vs. Popeye getting the most views of the season, I wonder how the Like/Dislike ratio turned out considering the result.

I was...shocked to see so much rage and salt crop back up. I thought limitless Saitama had peetered out but I saw a surprising amount of negativity in my circles...
I'm sure u can find via some extension app in the Google store

Parts of me feels it's due to the algorithm on YouTube
Thats also a reason.

Maybe it just might be DB's past "sins". People are still upset about old stuff like Gaara vs Toph and even Pokemon vs Digimon. Since DB is so old now, its infamous in a way. Although a bad S2 ep is a very different beast from bad modern ep, casuals might not realize this.

Ofc it could be all these 3 reasons why DB generally has been mostly getting lower views recently.

EDIT: Asked around and seemingly Saitama vs Popeye & Madara vs Aizen dislikes are:

147k: 14k for Popeye
100k: 17k for Madara

so 91% & 85% ish.

Thats also a reason.

Maybe it just might be DB's past "sins". People are still upset about old stuff like Gaara vs Toph and even Pokemon vs Digimon. Since DB is so old now, its infamous in a way. Although a bad S2 ep is a very different beast from bad modern ep, casuals might not realize this.

Ofc it could be all these 3 reasons why DB generally has been mostly getting lower views recently.

EDIT: Asked around and seemingly Saitama vs Popeye & Madara vs Aizen dislikes are:

147k: 14k for Popeye
100k: 17k for Madara

so 91% & 85% ish.
It is possible because Popeye's victory against Saitama is something without noticable argument in vs debate community, but Madara's victory is not.

It would still be a waste, when there are better and more balanced MU for both MMH/Sentry and Jiren.
I say it is better but depends if anything involves gladiator in the future that could make his MU with Jiren possible

Besides not like Jiren is getting on DB anytime soon
Popeye has had enough cred that Saitama loss isnt as big deal as you'd expect. However for semi-casual crowd like Reddit, Madara win is a massive thing.

CharacterRant has tons of votes on Madara winning being wrong. DIO vs Al is up there too and even Akuma vs Kahn is more notable than Saitama vs Popeye from what I have seen.
Madara vs Aizen is simple

Besides simple Naruto vs Bleach rivalry shit bleach Stans probably felt this time was there especially given how they had to deal joke about there anime being cancelled for years in end

Then you have the debacle on whether or not there Planet or Uni due to how things transpired at the endgame

And Bleach being a rule of cool series

Yeah

I don’t even understand why this is a thing.
Perma fusions who were formed by complete accident due to one member of the fusion desperately wanting to save someone else who now dedicate themselves to saving humans from evil rock creatures
Stolen from reddit^
For Gotenks there aren't many interesting MU, for Goten i know that there is K.O. (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes).
Huh, I thought he would have more knowing how long he’s been around, I guess we only really need one fusion in DB

Perma fusions who were formed by complete accident due to one member of the fusion desperately wanting to save someone else who now dedicate themselves to saving humans from evil rock creatures
Stolen from reddit^

Huh, I thought he would have more knowing how long he’s been around, I guess we only really need one fusion in DB
yeah and Gotenks haven't done anything in Super so
Gogeta it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back