• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so did some research and i found all the connections between the Lich (AT) and Dark Matter (Kirby), so here it goes:

• Both are eldritch horror-like beings who exist in mostly innocent series involving an adventure liking sword wielding boy and whose presence distort the peace around the planet.
  • even after being defeated initially they still came back multiple times to fight the antagonist alongside his ally.
  • Both also have an objective which is related to darkness (The Lich wants to extinguish every light on every world, Dark Matter wants to spread darkness over everywhere)
  • Both are also well known for having possessing powers and have possessed figures related to higher diplomatic classes (Dark Matter possessed the Fairy Queen and Dedede. Lich possessed Bubblegum) and also beings who were considered enemies to the protagonists (Dark Matter possessed Dedede, Lich possessed New Death)
  • Both in their first appeareances needed a specific weapon gained by the protagonists to be defeated (Rainbow Sword and Billy's Gauntlet)
  • Both have the ability to fly around and their powers consist of twisting the mind of others to join their side
  • Both also work for an entity which are on a higher class than them (Dark Matter works to Zero, Lich is the last scholar of GOLB)
  • They are also shown to be rather cloud-like in nature as well
  • Both were also fought by the protagonist aided by a former antagonist king (King Dedede and Simon)
  • Both also hidded themselves from the protagonists and fooled them (Fairy Queen in the bad ending of 64 and Lich who was using Billy's body to fool Finn to get the Enchiridion) and whose selves are discovered to be the antagonists by a beam attack (The Crystal's light and the Guardians' beams).
  • Both are also related to an allied side who act childish (Gooey and Sweet P) who alongside the protagonist and his allies manages to defeat them (Gooey aided in Dreamland 2 and 3 and Sweet P killed the Lich from the Farm timeline)
  • Both also have regenerative abilities thanks to their nature

Alright bored as shit
going to rank the teased MU from a level of excitement 1-10
dedb6hq-5808be29-c2d9-4174-8b2a-715b2807d253.jpg

Excitement Level: 6/10
Frankly speaking it's one of the better Marvel vs DC left to do and frankly i don't care all too much about it
Animation Potential is there frankly could do more in certain aspects if one felt Strange vs Fate didn't do much on.
Alternatives: Neither really have better and Given the Crew rejected Raven vs Wanda in season 5 so don't expect it
Can't say i hate this MU but can't i care too much on it

So Dovahkiin just bodies him until he finds a way to put him down for good. I honestly don't see anything in the Chosen Undead's arsenal that could do anything to Dovah.

This is just DIO vs Alucard all over again, except Alucard doesn't even get the speculation from Schrödinger. Their power level is also pretty much not up for debate. One is very obviously Star and the other is very obviously Universe+ with very concrete statements for both.

So Dovahkiin just bodies him until he finds a way to put him down for good. I honestly don't see anything in the Chosen Undead's arsenal that could do anything to Dovah.

This is just DIO vs Alucard all over again, except Alucard doesn't even get the speculation from Schrödinger. Their power level is also pretty much not up for debate. One is very obviously Star and the other is very obviously Universe+ with very concrete statements for both.
You can claim that those who link the fire can get some kind of higher tier via the whole "light is time, and the fire is the origin of light, etc" line of argument, but I don't think they'd buy that.

• Both characters worked/work for large scale organizations that exist to oppose a person or group of people (The Agency Against Hank Wimbleton and Bliss Ocean)​
  • Both characters have some of the most broken powers in their respective verses and combine these powers with a revolver to be one of the biggest threats in their verse.​
  • Both believe themselves to, on some level, be doing the right thing, Jeb purging "Sinners" and Zora being part of Bliss Ocean due to believing Epithet Users to be a detriment to society.​
  • Both have a strong sense of honor, both being willing to fight an opponent without using their powers.​
  • idk it just seems like it'd be cool​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back